[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

22 hours ago, ConMaRi said:

More than half a million from someone who even complains about parking fees haha... ( i remember that one interview when she said she goes to a cafe on sundays coz the parking is free..  correct me if im wrong berries...) Make sense really...

Wow so that as a Prada wallet!!

I think SoYeon was really touched with SiYang's birthday surprise to her. So we can take it as a hint how much that birthday surprises meant to her - more than hand-knitting a scarf on her own, cooking without the skills, and buying a Prada wallet. I think she felt bad about her effort to surprise and kept comparing it to SiYang's surprise.

SiYang also said "saranghae" to her (whispered to her ear while walking) and perhaps SoYeon felt she had to give back in the way she is able to :)  Plus I think she's someone willing to spend for other people, but not on herself. 

On the day that they bough their first couple bracelet, from my POV, it was quite understood that SiYang automatically would pay since he was the one who suggested to go in the store and check out stuff. That way she was conscious.

For other people, she won't cut down - not on the paper doilies or pink/rose colored expensive tissue - but for her own consumption, she can thrifty. That's my humble opinion.

• Like 16

218 pages down....100 plus more pages of this forum to go through.......

Ha

Since i am not familiar with a lot of k stuff..always seems to know people from wgm first and extend from here....just finished inr3 and so yeon is so good inside. No wonder she guested during namgong min stint in wgm.....more friends made while filming. 

Nice to see so many people commenting here. Watching wgm is kinda lonely as even my wife do not watch. Haha. Let's see how far this couple can go and whether they can take the plunge from virtual to actual..... (or ohyeh couple may do it)

Edited by LeeK
typo
  • Like 14

@KalyanaV Wow..Your CNY Cookies must be Daebak !  I gave up my CNY cookies baking after bad response from my guests :lol:

Last week WGM, Soyeon told Siyang's friend she quite stress after Siyang celebrated her birthday as another 2 months later, her turn what to Surprise Siyang?

Soyeon was quite cute to remind Siyang more treasure her knitted scarf than wallet & Siyang really wear it everywhere :lol:

@seesaw_love : Send our regards to your hubby & do take care yourself too during this festive season..i agreed with KalyanaV...Update us Siso Couple news slowly..no hurries..ThanksQ for your efforts in supporting our Loving Siso Couple:)Fighting:)

• Like 12

On Tuesday, January 05, 2016 at 5:26 AM, KarenE said:

@auroratasya Besides our current couple, the two that were the most believable for me were the NGM couple and CNBlue's Jonghyun couple. But alas, those ships have sailed!! I swore I'd never watch another episode after both of those, but couldn't resist KSY couple bc I love them both!!

O2 couple. The scene in the car in busan still gives me the vibe when i rewatch it... haha

• Like 3

Gazing at each other, moving in the same direction, you have each other who always "walk beside me".

Berries, so just move in the same direction, stay focus and stay with Siso couple, walk with them, continue to look at them, just like how they gaze at each other!

I saw some requests of short clips, will do that when i have time.  Thank you everyone!!!   

Fighting fighting fighting!  Keep replay the video for next 3 days!  

(just too bad i am still not good in screen capturing, poor quality!)   

• Like 23

@seesaw_love wow daebak….Why u can read my mind now? wkwkwk….I just want to request a slow mo video when soyeon set the hand knitted scarf to siyang, I think soyeon suddenly really feel shy because siyang gaze was really berry intense, kind of eyes…"what should I do with this adorable woman", and the funny thing is …on ep 306 why soyeon every time she got shy to siyang…she run from siyang, and stay with kwon do kyun? am I right his name?

But the other thought was…Because the camera angle….if they stay side by side…the cameraman can't filming the other persons at that party room.

So no problemo soyeon not stay side by side with siyang in this situation and condition.

When I starting to ship the WGM couple (not so many couple I have been as shipper, Siso was the 2nd couple ), The first thing I saw was their gaze toward each other really genuine and full with sincerity. next……with other reasons. 

Thank U I like Ur GAZE Siso….FIGHTING:wub::wub:

• Like 10

@seesaw_love = Yes!  That gaze says it all.  Thank you so much for that beautiful video.  I loved it.  Who watching that and seeing their gazing so lovingly at each other can doubt that they have a special place in their hearts for each other? 

Such a lovely song to accompany the video.  That was one of the songs she had him sing at karaoke, right?  He hits those high notes very sweetly.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Gazing at each other, moving in the same direction, you have each other who always "walk beside me".

Berries, so just move in the same direction, stay focus and stay with Siso couple, walk with them, continue to look at them, just like how they gaze at each other!

I saw some requests of short clips, will do that when i have time.  Thank you everyone!!!   

Fighting fighting fighting!  Keep replay the video for next 3 days!  

(just too bad i am still not good in screen capturing, poor quality!)   

@seesaw_love, Thank you so much for the mv ...love it so much, love Siso couple, love all of you berries... How can you not feel their chemistry...? Their gazes at each other at all occassions, always makes me feel in love... With them ... So sincere...

• Like 9

Sharing my thoughts on the birthday/fan meeting/party episode:

Oh, So Yeon, your kitchen antics had me giggling so much.  I'll always fondly refer to the whole rice thing as "the rocket-science rice."  Hi-Fiving Mom a bit premature?  Just kidding.  It was cute.  Mom is always just a phone call away.  What if they sped up the time so we could see SoYeon zipping here and there and here and there, perhaps to "The Flight of the Bumblebee" ?  LOL  Hey, but loving, classy touches were put on those individually wrapped cups of strawberries and inari sushi (my favorite!).  And then the seaweed soup lovingly made for the birthday boy.  Si Yang knows full well that cooking is not her cup-of-tea (or cup of latte), and I know he appreciates her efforts all the more.  She went out of her comfort zone for him, a definite sign of sacrifice and love.  

I liked how they had a hidden camera in Si Yang's van.  Going for what shooting?  Oh, just a shooting.  (Nice one, folks.)  When Si Yang was smiling in the van, I wonder if he was thinking of So Yeon.  And scratching his ear?  Yes, more than one person was thinking of you at the time, one special one in particular.

I really like that pic of him on the biggest banner.   He's in the school uniform from the calendar photo shoot, right?  In her BRI for that epi, she did say that he looked ravishing enough that girls would go crazy over him.

"Yeobo!" he exclaims as he enters, happy to see his honey.  She crowns him and presents the cake with 3 candles (one for every decade?) with (frosting) eggs which I later learned is often done...at 30?  Or any birthday?  Anyway, I know it was a birthday cake, but the man on the cake looked a bit lonely, and I envisioned a wedding cake with the both of them on it, instead.   All the chants of "Kiss!  Kiss!" made me think of a wedding reception even more.  And in response, to the chants, So Yeon said more than one "Come here" to SiYang and making little advances to him as if to re-enact the awards show kiss.  I loved the hug he gave her.  Her little "Eee!" squeal just prior to the cheek kiss was the same kind of squee she made just before she got on for her first piggyback ride at the camp. (Love that cute squee)  And Si Yang after that kiss... Smile on his face and hands clasped, as if he'd accomplished a wonderful feat or won first prize. "What a wonderful way to start the year!" he says.  And for the other kiss...wow, what a tease, So Yeon.  Not straight on the lips, but a little to the side.  Her hand on his face was blocking it for us.  But you know what else was wonderful about that?  Her hands on his face.  I love that.  They weren't on the back of his neck this time.  Hands on face speaks more intimacy to me, despite everyone being  there.  Such a smile on his face after that one.

So proud of So Yeon for knitting a scarf for him.  He was so shocked/happy she did that, and after she put it on him, it seemed liked he was ready for a kiss or hug. It took time and effort for her to make that - different from just plopping down money for someone.  But in addition to that, she did put down some money for him and gave him a Prada wallet.  She is thrifty generally but doesn't skimp when it comes to her nampyeon.  "Love the scarf more" she expresses cutely. By his proudly wearing it daily, he shows her he does.

Seaweed for the soup is from Udo island?  The only reason I'm familiar with that island is because I saw it in a drama.  It was good that Si Yang expressed a special thanks to So Yeon's mom for doing that. 'Cause they could have gotten just any ole seaweed.  This said "Thank you, I like you, son-in-law!"

So he could have and would have cried because he was so touched, but So Yeon came through and distracted him with a strawberry.  Then, that video ended it nicely.  I like those kinds of things.  As it did So Yeon, it helps me appreciate the person more, seeing how they were earlier in their life.  And, of course, to watch themselves evolve into what they are today...  Makes me think of that song, "We've only just begun..."

• Like 16

Just repeated watched last week wgm, Soyeon really need Siyang to guide her in the kitchen, if not, like Siyang mentioned she bounced to be very confuse & nervous in their kitchen when prepared all those foods !

:DWonder how the Seaweed tastes like? So far, Siyang always complimented Soyeon's cooking skills except her potatoes skills in 1st Episode which after that, Soyeon gave a nickname to Siyang : Potato Face:lol:

@Kappy i noticed Siyang smiling in the car too when his colleague/panelist ( not clearly ) mentioned Soyeon name...will check again:)

• Like 11

Interview with Newsade. 

Edited. One of the berries translated on my FB : 

• The reason to take part in WGM… 
- To wake the love cells up in me.
• The biggest goal for this year…
- To buy a house for parents
• Your habit before sleeping…
- Put pillow between my legs
• Things you want to do if you have free time…
- Walking along Olleh road in Jeju Island. Because I haven’t ever tried it. I also want to spend 3 nights 4 days alone in a guest house to for thinking.
• The biggest worry recently…
- Next step? It hasn’t been decided yet
• The most beloved people to me (question to Si Yang)…
- My parents and members in my company
• My dream is…
- To be a good daddy (Haha… You are so mean, Si Yang)
• If I have a super power, I want to own…
- Teleport. 
• Why?
- I can go anywhere I want. It must be really interesting
• If being born again, I want to be...
- If I would be born again, I still want to be Kwak Si Yang. I am satisfied with what I have so I enjoy living.
Greeting,
Hello (to Newsade audiences). I am actor Kwak Si Yang.
2016 has come. I wish you all health and success as well as achievement of your goals. The weather is getting colder so please be cautious of flu. I wish a happy year for all of you. Thank you.

• Like 18

Re-watching IRIS 1 now, and falling in love to So Yeon charm again. How come she's looks so beautiful in that style. I think she's more beautiful than Tae Hee in this drama (no offense from kim tae hee fans ^_^ ). she can pulled out the Soenhwa character very well, and then this opinion came from my mind "Ahhh...Si Yang have a long way to go..hehe... and then i remember his promise to so yeon "I have to work hard so we can continue to be together" Charanda Si Yang, please learn well from your yeoshin ane, she has big talent in that area.:wub:

Berries, anyone with me whose think that one day a week for just 20-30 minute was not just not enough to satisfied me from siso-hunger? Omaigaattt...you never know how many times i reply siso cut from ep 1 and then reply @seesaw_love's clip and then reading-gigling all comment from @seesaw_love's IG and this happy forum and then do repetition from first flow so i can barely survived in one week . Ghaattt...i think i've already addicted to siso's love. Othokeeeee :astonished: But still, i'm happy:lol:

• Like 14

@manhwacouple I'm rewatching IRIS 1 too(thanks KBS World for re-runs)! Agree with you that she's super beautiful and charming in her Kim Seon Hwa character, even with that short hair and minimal makeup - and I prefer her to Kim Tae Hee's role too! :D Another thought that came to my mind was how tough and gruelling the filming must have been for So Yeon, who had to do fighting/action scenes despite her petite lean frame, and non-athletic nature. Really amazed by her determination and willpower :)

• Like 11