[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, badethcarpio said:

Speaking of fan club president, why are the other people/so-called fans force our dear Soyeonnie to withdraw in WGM wherein fact  she is having the best time of her life, being an avid fan(club president) to uri Siyangie? Who else in this world gets the once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a wife to your idol? Only Soyeonnie! Kekekeke. Mianhe chinggus i just had to let this joke out kekeke. :) 

100% agree wif you...for those antis, please go fly kites...be happy stay happy..life is too short anyway..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Aina Aziz said:

100% agree wif you...for those antis, please go fly kites...be happy stay happy..life is too short anyway..

100% agree with u @badethcarpio Our dear Soyeonie having the best time of her life now "Who else in this world gets the once in a lifetime chance to be a wife to your idol? ONLY SOYEONIE :heart:CHUAA"

So my dear berries…100% agree with @Aina Aziz In this rough world we live Please Be happy and stay Happy and Healthy, Life is too short anyway.

Wkwkwkwk after watched the sub ep, I laughed so hard when one of his  starhaus staff tease him about his cried when soyeon birthday. and his man behind siyang when he heard that soyeon omma order special seaweed from jeju for siyang birthday…his envious face like chuketta siyang ah…your mother in law so love to you. Soyeon so cute when she give their photo to siyang CHUAA…...

This Ep make me fall in love deeper to their way of communication to each other. YAY Soyeon know what time siyang wake up habits.

Thank u I like U my dearest berries chingu :phew::phew:

• Like 12

Berries asking of Siso skinship recap ?  

this video has it all from Ep01 - Ep16 skinship collection from hold hands (not all cos too many), piggyback, run & hug,  forehead kiss, cheek kiss, recharge hugs ...... all in this video !  

• Like 21

With all due respect, @jingjingcm, I think the majority here already got the point that you disagree about the coupling of Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon since the video interview. You have posted quite a number about it though you have already deleted some of those. So I think it is enough. Many people have posted that they became uncomfortable, sad because of the never ending disagreement in this thread. You don't like Kwak Si Yang? Disappointed? It's fine, of course. You are entitled to do so. But the issue is that you kept repeating it again and again in this thread - the thread that is for the fans/shippers/supporters of SiSo couple. Wrong place. Please do so in Kim So Yeon's thread, if you wish. This thread is for us to fangirling & support SiSo couple, whether it's reel or real (who cares. If you look on other shippers' paradise threads, there are some reel couples shippers as well here in Soompi). We would like to keep this thread in peace. I hope you can understand this. Thank you. 

EDIT:

I posted this message above because the person has posted again - 1 post above this one. But I guess the moderators have taken care of it since that particular post is nowhere to be seen now. Kamsahamnida, Moderators, for keeping the peace in this thread. Really appreciate it. Saranghae!! xox

• Like 22

Thanks beachgal1204

i didn't know Soyeon became Target from Anti-Hater until u mentioned here, i only get to known Soyeon in All about Eve & didn't know much about her before WGM...Its a Kinda of experience for her & maybe from past experience, made her a nice actress with no airs..because of her nice character, gain alots friends & supporters...WGM helps her to gain popularity too..more people knows her more through this programme.

Like what i say earlier & like to repeat my appreciation again to MBC for matching her with Siyang who is matured to lead her to a better person in her Real Life, this applied to Siyang as well. All i can say is both have opposite weakness which helps them to overcame obstacle & improve themselves...This is one of the reason why i'm a die hard fans of them since they join wgm.

Seesaw Loves...Once again, Thank you for the video..Love u too:)

• Like 15

WGM is like my weekly drug! Love to see Siso couple! So sweet and always able to bring smile to me ….

Watching them for N times!

Some ‘fans’ declared to boycott WGM in order to force SoYeon to quit WGM but have they ever wonder what damage will it be to So Yeon if she is force to leave WGM due to the negative feedbacks?

Is okay to have different opinion after all are different. But don’t hurt others.

If you are SoYeon’s fan and love her enough, you should respect and support her decision to be in WGM.

She seems to be so happy to be around Si Yang, to be able to love and be loved. Nevertheless, she is enjoying filming WGM and she always say that because of Si yang, she wants to be a better person and because of him, she is doing things that she never do before.

Hope SiSo couple will stay stronger each episode! KSY:heart: KSY , Fighting!

Thank you SoYeon & SiYang for bring happiness and smile to all the berries :blush:

• Like 18

@Summer Ryn You are welcome. Yes, she has mentioned this on Happy Together (old episode) before, how her shoes were often stolen from her house when she was a teenage star, and how many anti-fans yelled at her loudly "Get down!"  (from the stage, during a music show) when she was singing with another male singer. Heartbreaking but I am glad she has overcome all this to become the sweet lovely person she is today. :)

• Like 12

My dear @larus you are the one who so aware with SiSo fashion and accessories, please help me... me and few fellow Indonesian berrie's was notice that the gift that So Yeon gave to Si Yang was Prada wallet... if it was true them Si Yang indeed very lucky since it seem quite expensive... 

He get priceless gift wich is the scraf... that gift just one and custom made special for him, so he have to treasure it, and the the wallet with extra picture of both of them from the housewarming episode... waahhh... daebak 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

Berries asking of Siso skinship recap ?  

this video has it all from Ep01 - Ep16 skinship collection from hold hands (not all cos too many), piggyback, run & hug,  forehead kiss, cheek kiss, recharge hugs ...... all in this video !  

Once again, your video brought HUGE smile onto my face! I can see their happiness in this video. Thank you so much for your effort, seesaw_love!!! xox

• Like 12

Tadaaaaa...helllooowww Berries...I am back :D

I didn't read 8 previous pages yet but it sound this thread was visited by uninvited guests? I hope it will be fixed by moderator as well since this thread is SHIPPER PARADISE FOR KWAK SI YANG AND KIM SO YEON FANS. If you only ship one of them, from our deeper heart, just kindly get away form this thread, put your thoughts on another thread. Soompi has rules for shipper paradise thread, right?

And so please, may be I need help from Berries, which post were bothering you, please report to moderators. Do we have one of Berries as moderator here? If we don't, kindly need help from moderator who control this thread, please delete those posts which should not be read by any Berries here. Thank you so much for your help. 

Upps..gotta go to kshowonline... am sooo laaate to watch...but it seems will be interesting. Will be right back Berries ;) I miss you aaaaallll *smooch* 

Spoiler

tumblr_lvpr7oN1GO1qfx8uv.gif

• Like 19

11 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

I love Siyang's smile at the end of it. A love fool's smile after receiving a kiss from goddess wife. Very important so the kiss was repeated 3x :wub:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos

Biane Moderator I have quote the video again……wkwkwkkw...

No no no….I have to safe this video to my smart phone….CHUA

@seesaw_love Thank u I like U chingu………SARANGE:heart::heart:

SIYANG SHY SMILE ALWAYS DAEBAK…..CHUAA

• Like 15

Just finished watching new ep with subs, this ep is jjang.... Some memorable scenes from this ep that haven't been said from others

- Love every scenes in the kitchen : So Yeon was realy cute while mumbling here and there, and always pray for everything to go well, and I kinda Ameen for all that prays, lol. Love her gesture while phone Si Yang, how she wandered here and there, opened the microwave... so cute....

- When Si Yang bowed to say thanks for So Yeon's omma, he's still hold the fork which pointed to the camera, but then he noticed that, like 'upss'..  too bad then it cut with MBC, i find it's so funny

- The excitement of So Yeon while watched Si Yang danced and sang, she screamed aloud and clasped very hard (hope it's not make her hand sick... lol). She is absolutely Si Yang number one fan 

- The expression of Won Soek (the tallest one of 101 member) after watching the lip kiss (not sure it's really lip kiss, though... but still it's a kiss ^^), his eyes kinda like ask Ahn Soep (the one who stand in the middle) "are they really kiss?"

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Tadaaaaa...helllooowww Berries...I am back :D

I didn't read 8 previous pages yet but it sound this thread was visited by uninvited guests? I hope it will be fixed by moderator as well since this thread is SHIPPER PARADISE FOR KWAK SI YANG AND KIM SO YEON FANS. If you only ship one of them, from our deeper heart, just kindly get away form this thread, put your thoughts on another thread. Soompi has rules for shipper paradise thread, right?

And so please, may be I need help from Berries, which post were bothering you, please report to moderators. Do we have one of Berries as moderator here? If we don't, kindly need help from moderator who control this thread, please delete those posts which should not be read by any Berries here. Thank you so much for your help. 

Upps..gotta go to kshowonline... am sooo laaate to watch...but it seems will be interesting. Will be right back Berries ;) I miss you aaaaallll *smooch* 

Don't worry, Berry, I think the moderators are aware about our situation already ;) Our moderators jjang! :heart:

• Like 14

Dear @eyra Welcome to berries tree family chingu

Lets have fun spazzing in here:)

I Have to look once more time of 101 members profile They seem quite handsome young man….wkwkwk sorry chingu being so ahjumma comment.…..Siyang so right….His colleagues can't refuse for soyeon charm. In their first meeting soyeon can make them laughed. charade soyeon ah CHUAA

- The expression of Won Soek (the tallest one of 101 member) after watching the lip kiss (not sure it's really lip kiss, though... but still it's a kiss ^^), his eyes kinda like ask Ahn Soep (the one who stand in the middle) "are they really kiss?"

@auroratasya Thank u I like u chingu….I have more information about 101 members now….wkkwkwk

I read a comment on kshowonline. Someone said that Si Yang lives in a Flower Shop - due to his drop-dead-gorgeous-tall flatmates. :D:D:D 

• Like 9

Guest sarah007
3 hours ago, auroratasya said:

With all due respect, @jingjingcm, I think the majority here already got the point that you disagree about the coupling of Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon since the video interview. You have posted quite a number about it though you have already deleted some of those. So I think it is enough. Many people have posted that they became uncomfortable, sad because of the never ending disagreement in this thread. You don't like Kwak Si Yang? Disappointed? It's fine, of course. You are entitled to do so. But the issue is that you kept repeating it again and again in this thread - the thread that is for the fans/shippers/supporters of SiSo couple. Wrong place. Please do so in Kim So Yeon's thread, if you wish. This thread is for us to fangirling & support SiSo couple, whether it's reel or real (who cares. If you look on other shippers' paradise threads, there are some reel couples shippers as well here in Soompi). We would like to keep this thread in peace. I hope you can understand this. Thank you. 

EDIT:

I posted this message above because the person has posted again - 1 post above this one. But I guess the moderators have taken care of it since that particular post is nowhere to be seen now. Kamsahamnida, Moderators, for keeping the peace in this thread. Really appreciate it. Saranghae!! xox

Dear @auroratasya..i was about to express the same thing, but i'm glad you did it and very nicely done because i was about to swear to that one particular person LOL  

group hug to all berries, lets keep this thread a healthy and cheerful one :heart: 

5 hours ago, SamaraP said:

yes...he said he is tired.....he should be getting a tight hug since his arms are spread wide but instead he got a KISS..........and he is loving it :wub:  @seesaw_love.

Of course it's the best since she is your loved one...silly

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Dear SamaraP Berries, 

I really :heart: all 3 photos...A BIG HUG & TONS OF THANKS:D

• Like 8