[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Okies! I can do away with the 5 coupons. Just 1 coupon will do.

" Will you marry me for real, So Yeon?".

Yea, that wish coupon from Si Yang will do. Jinjjia.

And off they go to East  seaside to watch sunset. :)

• Like 13

5 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

So to tide me until the next episode of WGM and uri SiSo's couple's time after their wedding (which should've been made official LOL), I'm rewatching their past episodes. I'm currently up until SoYeon's birthday, I'm taking note of what SiYang wants from SoYeon:

1. Sexy dance and aegyo (like a baby) - from their Chuseok episode

Maybe she will dance like this in front of Siyang: 

Hehehe! Both Soyeon and Siyang do inflexible body wave, though they're still adorable :D

• Like 10

hello everyone,

i decide to join this forum because i can't share my weak heart toward this couple alone. so i join kkk, actually i have promise to myself that i won't be jump on couple ship again. because i end up shipping them to the point i want them to be a real couple in real life. but then i watch kwak si yang and kim so yeon on wgm and it makes my heart flutter and i can't help not to smiling from cheek to cheek. this couple is really cute.

i like kim so yeon since i watch mbc real man, she is so polite despite her being a-list actress , so kind and humble. meanwhile kwak si yang is a rising star, he is so handsome and his smile kinda remind me of kang minhyuk cnblue. tbh i want to them to be a real couple ㅠㅠ, but since kwak si yang still a rising star and its only 2 year since his debut i think its impossible for him to get influence with a relationship. it also hurts my heart seeing kim so yeon seems to be falling to deep with kwak si yang, because she is at age which she has to get married. i am afraid that this beautiful angel-like girl will end up broken heart because of this virtual marriage.

but still i want to support them, like all of you here. can i share my opinion too here? i hope everyone will accept me here ^^. and i am sorry if my english is really bad, since english isn't my first language. lets support siso couple ^^

• Like 16

20 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I honestly didn't think I could back into WGM after Solim couple left. Then they announced these two and I was intrigued. So glad, I boarded this ship. The SiSo couple are so fun and so real to watch. I love that we as the viewers get to be a part of this pairing. I usually forget that So Yeon is older because Si Yang is so mature, he seems like the older of the two. Yep, I am a berry, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

@nubianlegalmind - Spoken like a true berry.  Welcome to our Siso ship, Berry tree, whatever you wanna call it!  Welcome also to @tippytoes and @Mabel Lau.  Nice to have you.  But I have to warn you...you might find yourself coming here very, very often and not doing much else.  Some Berries have to be sneaky at work, school, etc.  Others miss making meals for their families.  Ask yourself first if you are prepared for this kind of life.  If so, stick around and enjoy!  lol

Birthday plans - I'm really enjoying hearing all your birthday plans for Si Yang.  I am sure that if he chooses even one of our suggestions, he will be a happy, happy man.  Trip to the east sea, visiting each other's families, kisses that last more than half their WGM segment.  Yes, it will be one unforgettable birthday for the unforgettable husband.  And he'll deserve it.

• Like 13

Welcome all new berries here. One berry is small but many berries make a difference. :)

@Mabel Lau: Not only @Summer Ryn is from Singapore but @seesaw_love too. And I think I missed somebody-else. All berries are proud that seesaw`s gift appeared on the screen. How funny it was when Soyeon played with those toys and demonstrated once again that she is surprised easily.  :D She is adorable the way she is.

@ssullipop: Welcome, dear. You can post here your thoughts as much as you want. We love short or long posts (especially the long one :) ). Don`t worry about your English. It`s good. We understand perfectly. 

@lynseyanzia: Thanks for the article. When she did Noblesse pictorial, she celebrated 22 years of activity? I did not know that. I am glad that she still feel fresh even after so many years in the same business. I will post the article on So yeon`s page. Thanks again.

• Like 11

Kim So Yeon And Kwak Si Yang Describe Their Ideal Types In Cosmopolitan

By Elsa B. | January 06, 2016 11:09 AM EST

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang Cosmopolitan Magazine January 2016 photos

We Got Married darlings Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang had a "Sweet Day" in the January issue of Cosmopolitan.

The duo looked like a real couple while cuddling on a bed with pillows. The actors have been winning viewers over with their amazing chemistry on screen and gained the nickname "Soshi Couple."

During the interview, the virtual couple was asked to describe their ideal types.

Kwak stated, "I think my taste hasn't changed that much between when I was a kid and now. What has changed is that I used to believe in love at first sight and now I feel it's better to meet a woman whose charm is more visible the more you see her."

Kim answered, "My ideal type has always been a man with a good sense of humor and the same mindset as mine."

The costars also admitted that because they spend so much time together filming, they have begun to influence each other.

Read more http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/265690/20160106/kim-so-yeon-kwak-si-yang-we-got-married.htm

• Like 13

@ssullipop

Hi and welcome to berries world.

Enjoy the journey with Si Yang and So Yeon, laugh and cry with them, love them a lot, say a little prayer for them and all we can do is wish them all the best. Si Yang is a rising star and nearly 30. He isn't too young either. So Yeon hasn't been this happy for years. She has adjusted well to Si Yang. I believe they're matured enough to have their own goals.

Together, they make WGM rock with their sincerity. It makes us happy to see them happy. Hope for the best in their relationship and give our blessings from afar. Don't pressurize over their future. Enjoy SiSo couple to the fullest!    :)

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

It seems like Si Yang has recently, like within the past couple of days, filmed a Radio Star epusode. Since it is an MBC program, they may ask about WGM and who knows haha. 

Thanks for the information. We`ll wait for his episode. We want translations, of course. :D

I remember that So yeon did an interview for CCTV not too long ago, but nothing has appeared yet. I am still waiting.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Thanks for the information. We`ll wait for his episode. We want translations, of course. :D

I remember that So yeon did an interview for CCTV not too long ago, but nothing has appeared yet. I am still waiting.

CCTV gives interviews? I thought that was just the system of video cameras throughout the city.  Shows you how much I know.

@thesuitelife547 - Radio Star is the program where they talk with celebrity DJs on the radio, right?  I am sure they will ask/probe regarding WGM even if it weren't MBC. They're a pretty hot topic, esp. After that awards night kiss.  

Hooray, more goodies for us!

Together is best, but individually is good, too, to hear what each has to say abt the other in the other's abseñce.

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, kappy said:

CCTV gives interviews? I thought that was just the system of video cameras throughout the city.  Shows you how much I know.

:w00t: I did not think at that. I just remember that I saw the information about a certain CCTV. Com. Star interview. It remained in my memory. I don`t know if it was true.

Spoiler

I will copy what I wrote on 26 October on So yeon`s thread. I lost the source.

12301750_1219541541395906_40613845038619

In the photo she is with the announcer of CCTV, the person who will ask the questions, I assume.

30 minutes ago, ssullipop said:

@larus thank you so much for the warm welcoming ^^, are you perhaps kim so yeon fans ?

Yes,as you can see my avatar picture tells all about my favorite. :)

• Like 8

11 hours ago, SamaraP said:

bc9b49009d38fee602da2dc4f6b9e64d?utm_sou

I can't see it :( Could you please post the url link again?

6 hours ago, tippytoes said:

By the way, since you are more familiar with the WGM format, how much input do the couples have on the show's scenes or scenarios?

Is it completely the staff's ideas or can it be collaborative as well?

I'm thinking whose ideas the proposals could have been as well as the "Walk Beside Me" couple bracelet.

Or is the magic/mystique of the show to keep viewers guessing?

From what I understand, sometimes WGM gives mission (the red envelopes) to the couple, especially when the couple is still in an awkward stage or maybe can't do anything without the help of WGM to get them closer to each other (or maybe to have some interesting segments filmed, who knows), or when there is a special day to celebrate, like the Chuseok festival, or when the couple has to get divorced and say goodbye to WGM (this one would be the saddest part, always, for each couple and viewers because usually the couple didn't know when they have to be divorced. Most of them found it out while they were filming and suddenly they were given the red envelope). When the couple is able to come up with their own ideas, usually WGM will just come along whenever it is permitted. Like, when Hong Jin Young went to My Secret Hotel filming site because Nam Goong Min invited her to do some cameo in that drama after got permission from the director, WGM staff went along too so they can show it on the show, although the drama was produced for tvN, not for MBC.

WGM used to gathered all 3 couples so they can know each other and they would have some games against each other. It was always hilarious whenever they had those kinda  games. Too bad there is no game segments nowadays. 

Usually during their time with WGM and ther virtual spouse, if they have couple stuff like ring or bracelet, they have to wear it while filming WGM but it is up to them if they want to wear it outside WGM or not, but most of the time, the couples will always wear it wherever they go, be it interview/show in another TV stations, or concert, or whatever. The only thing they should never do while with WGM is having a real relationship with other people. They have to stay true with their virtual spouse. Dating or scandal with other people apart from their virtual spouse is a big NO-NO.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, kappy said:

@thesuitelife547 - Radio Star is the program where they talk with celebrity DJs on the radio, right?  I am sure they will ask/probe regarding WGM even if it weren't MBC. They're a pretty hot topic, esp. After that awards night kiss.  

Radio Star is the program where there are 4 hosts, Kim Gura and Kyuhyin being among them, and they bring guests associated with a topic. I saw that Hani of EXID will be guesting as well, so maybe it'll be like something about up and coming people? I don't remember the other names. But it's an entertainment program, not a radio program. 

I so know that they had the WGM couples as guests in the past with Namgoong Min and Hong Jinyoung, Jung Joonyoung (his partner was shooting her drama) and then the guy from 2PM and his partner, can't remember their names haha. 

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Radio Star is the program where there are 4 hosts, Kim Gura and Kyuhyin being among them, and they bring guests associated with a topic. I saw that Hani of EXID will be guesting as well, so maybe it'll be like something about up and coming people? I don't remember the other names. But it's an entertainment program, not a radio program. 

I so know that they had the WGM couples as guests in the past with Namgoong Min and Hong Jinyoung, Jung Joonyoung (his partner was shooting her drama) and then the guy from 2PM and his partner, can't remember their names haha. 

Woo young, you mean? :D 

Hmmm if hani will be there too, they most probably will ask si yang to compare between hani and so yeon, since he had photoshoot with hani few months ago and I remember watched on YouTube, they were called as "sexy couple ".

Sigh.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kappy said:

@nubianlegalmind - Spoken like a true berry.  Welcome to our Siso ship, Berry tree, whatever you wanna call it!  Welcome also to @tippytoes and @Mabel Lau.  Nice to have you.  But I have to warn you...you might find yourself coming here very, very often and not doing much else.  Some Berries have to be sneaky at work, school, etc.  Others miss making meals for their families.  Ask yourself first if you are prepared for this kind of life.  If so, stick around and enjoy!  lol

Birthday plans - I'm really enjoying hearing all your birthday plans for Si Yang.  I am sure that if he chooses even one of our suggestions, he will be a happy, happy man.  Trip to the east sea, visiting each other's families, kisses that last more than half their WGM segment.  Yes, it will be one unforgettable birthday for the unforgettable husband.  And he'll deserve it.

Yeah, here I am beginning the day coming here.  And I find myself sneaking a few looks before going to sleep.

It's a bonus from shipping KSY-KSY that I have found a community here.  So much joy to lift us up even when our day has not gone well.  So thank you from my heart.

• Like 10