[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

You can find the English subs for the first 2 episodes at Darksmursubs.  The initial subs (machine-translated from Chinese, but quite clean and understandable) were put up yesterday and we have done manual subbing till about 55% on Ep 1 so far. DSS is expecting to continue to do manual subbing on this drama, but at least the machine subs will always be there.  If you are impatient, you can watch it with the subs now itself, but if you can wait for a day or two Ep 1 will all be manually cleaned up for grammar etc.  DSS is non-profit legal site. It is not a streaming site, and is free, but to enjoy the dramas you have to be a member in the DSS community and help at least in some way in the subbing work (you don't need to know Korean or Chinese for that, by the way, as the machine subs are already there in English).  Donations to help in the cost of keeping the free site up, is also appreciated, as DSS says.  Anyway, enjoy.  or join us, so that we can bring good subs out more quickly (and you get to watch the nice video kept there for subbing work).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Misstwilightfan1416 for sharing the preview!! 
I'm so glad they uploaded a longer one~! :lol: 
Now to wait until Wednesday .____.

For anyone who needs the translation~

Man: I killed a woman. 
WJ: The fact that a person disappeared but the neighbors or family members didn't know about it is very chilling/scary(?). 
GW:I can't imagine why Seo Chang Won's wife would be greedy. 
JH: She has a lot of greed, enough to make me fed up with it. 

Inspector Han: You think your family that you thought was dead is suddenly alive?
BW: I found it! The time capsule.
SY: Is my sister living in this place?
WJ (?): The sixth victim has appeared. The serial killer case!
Man: The crazy murderer? (Not 100% sure about this, he talks too fast)
YN: Did you see him/her? The murderer? I'm going to catch him/her, no matter what.

This series is very good, I'm a sucker for mystical murder mistery and As expected, MGY is excellent. I'm not sure why locally it's not popular, I thought it was well written with wonderful line up of talents. Yes, it's not the typical Kdrama, but hey, it's fresh change. I'm looking forward to watching more tomorrow. I will keep a eye on the translation. 

Cheers!!!

Hello everyone~ I'm a newbie here  smile pink cat

Love this drama so much, it's exactly my favorite types of drama and manga - mystery, scary and sometimes funny happy dancing crazy rabbitand all the actors & actresses are so talented, pretty & handsome :wub: :lol: :D

Thanks for the preview & translating love you crazy rabbit waiting for 2 new eps this week boring crazy rabbit

Guest skeletonworks

I found the subbed one at ○○○COOL. Sub wasn't that bad but the audio is totally out of sync -___-

EDIT: After the 5 mins mark, the audio is in synced with the video. Thank God!

Update: After the 20 mins mark, the sub deteriorates. Hahahaha......

Guest skeletonworks

Dramacool subs is so bad... i guess they took DSS subs before any editing is done..

Yeah... After 20 mins, the sub got horrible...

Guest skeletonworks

@jayakris Big thanks! I watched like 20 mins of it and already blown away by the creepiness of the village. I can feel that it's gonna be a good one!

Guest skeletonworks

Why does the Teacher Nam look a hell lot like Park Hyungsik from ZE:A???

Taekwang is here!!!!!! I didn't know that hahaha Hello Sungjae :) Hope you don't turn out to be a killer hahahaha

Fwiw, ep 2 is  @ 98%, not 20.

That is actually the percentage of lines on which the software had done anything more than just word-by-word translation from Chinese (like using some smarter grammar and phrase tweaks that it has learned over time).  The edited line percentage is what shows how many lines have been manually checked and fixed by actual people.  That is at 19% now for E2. In a couple of days it will be done.

Glad to see that DSS has now taken this on.

But at the weekend, when it looked like where weren't going ro be any Esubs in the near future, I subbed ep.1, and for anyone who wants my subs, they're on subscene now.  I probably won't sub any further episodes though, now that other people have taken on the task.

Archived