Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Couple Reportedly Leaving “We Got Married”

Guest Tofu_Cloud

20 hours ago, Tofu_Cloud said:

On 17/08/2015,, AgustinaS said:

9 hours ago, AgustinaS said:

I hope they real dating

obviously not then they would stay on the show, if they are dating others and wanting to save wgm from bad press, that's more likely the reason that sense

..or if they become to "real" they make them leave the show. It sounds more like they both have huge projects (Jonghyun has a CNBlue comeback AND a solo album...SeungYeon is in her first 50 episode historical drama). Since they haven't shot their last episode it looks like it was a mutual decision...in other words WGM isn't making them leave (why would they, they are the biggest draw couple).

You didnt even explain how that would make sense? Because it doesnt. It would only make the show better. Just like crown J they were seeing each other and after they got off the show they admitted they were seeing each other when the show ended they were already dating for real during the show and continued to see each other, (only to break up a year later after the show) there was another couple too i forgot their names. So if they were real why would they be asked to leave. Do you have proof it's a random new rule they made? It's either both sides are soo busy (which i think is true) or another reason that makes sense is one side is dating and agency asked them to leave before it gets out of hand.

I'm wishing all the best and happyness for brown eyed couple, I want to say THANK YOU for bringing a joy and such a short and simple happyness in my life. May the two of you have all the luck and lots of love in your personal life and great success in your career. Jongyeon couple, fightiiinggggg ^^

Whatever their reason turns out to be for them leaving (if we will ever really find out!) they did more in 5 months than other couples achieved in a year. Their honesty, sincerity, physicality and absolute realness in showing their emotions and love for each other probably flew in the face of traditional Korean values because they moved so fast. I think they have been a trend-setting couple as far as WGM is concerned, and they will be held up as one of the best couples to be on WGM once all the furor and hateful fan comments die down about them. It's a shame we won't see more of them together, but hopefully they will continue their relationship after WGM and outside of the hate from their delusional fans and the ever prying Korean press!

Archived