Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drmjs

Soompi crashes on iPad

Question

Lately, whenever I would go to a page on a particular thread and it would happen to have a lot of pictures or gifs soompi crashes. Also, it takes forever to load and I find it hard to post. Anybody experiencing the same issues? 

4 answers to this question

Actually i may have stumbled upon the solution....since this is an ipad that prolly means your connected via wifi from a home router...turn off wifi on ipad and reset only the network settings. Then go and unplug the router and as i tell my clients count 20 missippi's and plug router back on and reconnect wifi. For me it was a connection issue with router and ipad even though it did not effect other sites. Hope this helps!

Guest marc71_stv

Hello 

I am sorry to say that, but soompi works fine on my iPad, i don't know why it crashes on your iPad but it might be due to low internet speed or you are not restarting your iPad. At least once a week you should switch off your iPad for few minutes and then switch on. I am sure this will work if it doesn't then it is best that u should go to the service center they will rectify the problem.

@Triton823 - So we're on the same boat my friend. Yeah, I miss the old soompi.

@marc71_stv - I do that weekly, low internet speed - Perhaps? Thanks for the response.

I have. I even had to restore my ipad, but no good still crashes. Soompi is the only site that the ipad crashes on and it's getting a little nerve wracking to say the least that I actually miss the old forum...it never crashed :/ hopefully this will be corrected in the near future!