joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viki has a potential page for the drama

https://www.viki.com/tv/28309c-i-geum-sa-wol

Please click to "Follow it"

Also fill in title request form for:    My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol - 내 딸, 금사월

Just copy and paste the above title into Viki's form.

If you want to see this drama in viki, please fill in the form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Guest reijaye

hey guys!!! i'm not sure if i can make this till the end makjang drama is not really my cup of tea..

anyways here's the first teaser of the drama

@reijaye  me too...I've never finished a makjang drama before.  I promise to start it, and hope my love for Seyoung and the drama script can pull me through till the end. At least the trailer is kinda refreshing....

Thanks for sharing. The four characters look comfortable in their role introductions...there's hope:) MDGSW fighting!

News bites: August 9, 2015

by awcoconuts (drama beans)

bites_geumsawol1.jpg
Baek Jin-hee, Yoon Hyun-min, Park Se-young

• I’m excited for Yoon Hyun-min (Falling for Innocence), who’s landed his first leading role in MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, My Daughter Geum Sa-weol. His character is a second-generation chaebol and the director of a construction company. Given that he’s been catered to his whole life, he’s notoriously bossy and has a “bulldozer” personality. In the past he’s only been involved with women professionally, but he’s strangely attracted to Geum Sa-weol, played by Baek Jin-hee (Pride and Prejudice).Park Se-young (Feel-Good Day) is positively considering the opportunity to play Sa-weol’s rival, and I hope this means her agency dispute has been resolved. From the writing and directing team who worked on Jang Bo-ri Is Here, the weekender is about a family torn apart by hate and revenge. It focuses on titular Sa-weol, who attempts to mend the family’s broken ties by building a new dream house (I’m not sure I get the logic, either). The show follows Queen’s Flower on September 5. [Joy NewsKorea Daily]

to read more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/news-bites-august-9-2015/ 

@irilight" Done, filled out the form.

@reijaye" Hi there long time no see and I know you're a die hard Park Se Young fan and hoping you join us.

Oh my" First let me get a breather in as I looked at the first page and didn't realize until now that the writer indeed wrote for Come, Jang Bori. Oh, oh, I don't know about this one because after I watched that drama my doctor had to increase my pressure pills for wanting to go to Korea at slap that Writer all up side her head including Lee Yu Ri (Yeon Min Jung) @valsava" Girl where the hell you at, did u not see who's writing for this drama, Dammit" Where's my white head band, I think a serious headache is come on Aigoo, Aigoo :o

@suchadiva42  My first instinct was to run 1000 miles from this drama...but there are actors I like and have chosen good projects before...then the teasers came out....not bad, so I felt better...suddenly Yeon Min Jung's name appeared in the 2nd teaser:blink:....God! Is Park Seyoung's character gonna be like her? But then she poofed the name away with her shopping bags!! All is good...I hope:sweatingbullets:

Archived