[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Hi everyone, I am definitely watching this cos of my favourite actress Park Se Young- love all her dramas especially glorious day. Want to see her transform to a bad girl.

Also love all the cast- bJh- saw empress ki, pride & prejudice, yoon Hyun min only saw him- inspiring generation, dsw my ex gf Club

also saw jang bori

50 episodes not a problem cos I watched historical dramas over 100 episodes.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gerry58, hi, nice to "meet" you... :)

@suchadiva42  hi  wave-smiley.gif

It's just around the corner.  Viki has not licensed it yet, so I suggest to everyone to make sure to follow the Viki channel and submit those title request forms.

[Video + Photos] Added second teaser video and shooting stills for the Korean drama 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol'

photo628203.jpg

Added second teaser video and shooting stills for the upcoming Korean drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol"

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" (2015)

Directed by Baek Ho-min

Written by Kim Soon-ok

Network : MBC

With Baek Jin-hee, Jin Tae-hyeon, Seong Hyeok, Jeon In-hwa, Do Ji-won, Gal So-won,...

50 episodes -

Sat, Sun 22:00

Formerly known as "I Am Geum Sa-wol" (가! 금사월, nae-ga! geum-sa-wol)

Synopsis A drama about a person who wants to hide the truth and another who wants to take revenge. 25 years of their married life is full of soundless wars and risks.

photo628202.jpg

photo628201.jpg

photo628200.jpg

To see the video go to Source

although i came bc of BHJ whom ilove i was really happy with PSY i loved her in school 2013 and although didnt finish my fav in faith were her and the king  

so i really like her takes on characters 

so im very happy she joined not to mention our gorgeous male leads 

@irilight" Done, filled out the form.

@reijaye" Hi there long time no see and I know you're a die hard Park Se Young fan and hoping you join us.

Oh my" First let me get a breather in as I looked at the first page and didn't realize until now that the writer indeed wrote for Come, Jang Bori. Oh, oh, I don't know about this one because after I watched that drama my doctor had to increase my pressure pills for wanting to go to Korea at slap that Writer all up side her head including Lee Yu Ri (Yeon Min Jung) @valsava" Girl where the hell you at, did u not see who's writing for this drama, Dammit" Where's my white head band, I think a serious headache is come on Aigoo, Aigoo :o

@suchadiva42,  I'm here maintaining my calmness before we get to engross in this drama and may cause me to drink, Because this writer can really go there  

@suchadiva42  My first instinct was to run 1000 miles from this drama...but there are actors I like and have chosen good projects before...then the teasers came out....not bad, so I felt better...suddenly Yeon Min Jung's name appeared in the 2nd teaser:blink:....God! Is Park Seyoung's character gonna be like her? But then she poofed the name away with her shopping bags!! All is good...I hope:sweatingbullets:

@jann17,  Let's not push running a thousand of miles away from this drama to the back burner just yet

@valsava no...of course not. I will surely be watching the day it airs, and wait for it to suck me in...and hope it will, especially that now I'm not following any dramas yet.

I find the pictures already showing heavy backstory...very different from the teasers, so I'm a bit curious of the actual tone of the drama, will it be like Jang Bori?...it makes me a quite excited. Hope to read lots of discussions when the first two episodes air next week! Until then...reruns of Healer for me...:rolleyes:

hello everyone :)
very excited for this drama
since my most favourite korean actress 
PARK SE YOUNG 
:wub: 
will be part of it  
love her so much  
hope this turn to be an intersting drama 
the cast ,writer and director make such an intersting combination 
can't wait for 5th sept
fighting 
:D

gisa4.jpg

강만후(손창민)와 오민호(박상원)는 둘이 동시에 설계공모전 최종 우승 후보가 되
며 서로 확연히 다른 건축마인드를 드러낸다. 신지상(이정길)은 자신이 믿는 유일한 
후계자는 오민호 뿐이라며 자신의 모든 노하우가 담긴 설계도를 건네는데, 강만후
는 호시탐탐 득예(전인화)를 자기 편으로 만들기 위해 야욕을 드러낸다. 

After gangman (Son Chang Min) and ohminho (Park, Sang - Won) has two design competition at the same time being a final win
Said reveals a distinctly different architectural mindset to each other. New ground (Lee Jung-gil) is his only believer
I just passed successor ohminho said the blueprint containing all of their know-how, and gangman
It reveals the ambitions to create a hositamtam the deukye (Jeon In-hwa) to his side.

I think this drama will become our weekend favorite.. It has a revenge plot that  I'm looking forward to one on the level of a daily theme but it will wrap up in 50 episodes

@valsava" Chingu I can't wait for this one as well with Deukye (Jeon In-Hwa) plotting revenge on her husband Oh Min Ho (Park Sang-Won) and when I read the description I was like "WOW" he's going to be in for a rude awakening lol.

@anopinion, hi - great to see you here.  Smiley

Hello to all new people. Looking forward to sharing with new friends.

@Misstwilightfan1416, ooooh.. Thank you for that site. It has the characters descriptions. Awesome!

YT version of the 3rd teaser which @sonequeen posted.

I look forward to this drama, and I hope that Viki will sub it - so, please everyone - make sure you favorite and submit those title requests.

More posters:

11951278_866608283393116_220287844526115

11949415_866608320059779_352423647584028

Archived