Guest ororomunroe

@ireumimollaI was going to do the gif for this so GREAT GREAT that you beat me to it!!!!!! My best scene for this ep!!! I was laughing so hard!! Reminds me of Lamaze/breathing exercises that even the expression of the technician was priceless!!!! What she must be thinking (same as us)!!! Writer nim is making our imagination run wild and imagining when she's pregnant!!!! actually, I liked this ep more than ep 11, I think..... as predicted we were given memorable and cute scenes and of course a cliffhanger of KA BOOM POW WOW!!! btw, thks for changing your pic.... chief min really spoiled the last 12 eps and and now choi spoils it maybe up to the end cuz they were supposed to have an erotic night after his visit to halmoni!!! opportunity knocks only once!!!

also, what will be our prize for the losers???????

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ireumimolla
1 minute ago, rain719 said:

@ireumimollaI was going to do the gif for this so GREAT GREAT that you beat me to it!!!!!!  Reminds me of Lamaze/breathing exercises that even the expression of the technician was priceless!!!! What she must be thinking (same as us)!!! Writer nim is making our imagination run wild and imagining when she's pregnant!!!! actually, I liked this ep more than ep 11, I think..... as predicted we were given memorable and cute scenes and of course a cliffhanger of KA BOOM POW WOW!!!

To me they are basically already behaving like a married couple bar their EROTIC NIGHT lol. The writer is just enjoying teasing us, the viewers! :crazy:

and I thought it was 13.7% ..........

"Six Flying Dragons" comes in first then "Glamorous Temptation" and "Oh My Venus"

"Six Flying Dragons" came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons" rated 13.7%. This is 0.6% more than the previous episode.

"Six Flying Dragons" Gil Seon-mi (Park Hyeok-kwon) and Lee Bang-ji (Byeon Yo-han) battled with swords. Moo Hyool (Yoon Gyoon-sang) was shocked to see Gil Seon-mi who looked exactly like Gil Tae-mi. However, Gil Seon-mi claimed he wasn't Gil Tae-mi.

Meanwhile, "Glamorous Temptation" rated 9.9% and KBS 2TV drama "Oh My Venus" 8.6%.

Just finished watching ep 12 with subs.. I have to say i still don't get it about uncle trying to kill himself driving into YH's car just for his sister and nephew.. okay... it's dramaland.. so everyone's anger is uncontrollable and nobody can think straight.. 

I think the drama has reached the point of maximum happiness for Young Ho 

1. Cancer healed

2. Got a sexy gf in KJE

3. Became the director successfully

4. Mind over body and overcome psychological pain of the knee

5. Made more friends and learn to relax a little.

6. Dad remembered his birthday and seemed to care for him in his own ways.

So there must be some climax/cliffhangerfor story purpose.. After calming down and remembering it's a rom-com and so far, in every ep, the writer didn't fail us with some cute/funny scenes, i am going for @rain719 bet and say that he will walk out of hospital by ep 13... hehhhh and THEY will spend that erotic and comfortable night.. finally.. :D

Wow the writer definitely succeed to make our heartbeat beats fast until now ;) 

Spoiler

..... like yesterday we all so 'deep sinking' into our 'wild imagination' over 'the bed scene' (like YH n also JE said about R-rated). 

Wuaha..ha... ha   :D . this scene I'm sure it will led 2 R-rated thingy (or it's already in the beginning of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ   ) if our LOvely chief Min doesn't distrub that Dangerous scene in KBS strict rules. LOL   

As I often watch all KBS drama through KBS world I can't even believe they aired this kind of scene which actually maybe we'll find it in movie or cable tv drama he...he...  I must say both SJS n SMA are doing great job to make viewers believe they're so in love 2 each other. I can see many adlibs there when they act lovey dovey but yup it's so natural that I even think they don't act in front of the camera he... he... THE CHEMI 

And 4 the ending on ep 12  once again I've 2 say the writer n the PD nim succeed 2 make us so full 'what the hell is all about this incident' we don't imagine this will happen (based on my chingu Venusians here reaction). Me of course my mouth is :dizzy: n then :bawling:2 see uri YH badly injure on that incident. 

Bec some1 here ask about the plot, I come up with this scenario in my mind :)

Maybe the story we watch until now is the love journey of uri OTP YH-JE. From the 1st time they meet, falling in love,  and become strength with each other support (can I say the process how deep in love they 2 each other) :wub: all of these happen in 2014. 

I think the accident maybe the way the writer connects what will happen in 2015. All I can see now is family matters can't resolve easily so that's why maybe the writer want 2 resolve it also in 2015.

So maybe the story will be like this.... after the accident YH is in coma until year 2015 (for months in hospital). JE comes everyday n always tells the story of their love journey 2  YH who is in coma. So maybe what we saw now is the point of view from JE who tells the story 2 viewers. I even imagine SMA narrates for this. Sorry 4 my imagination. ;) One thing I imagine JE becomes The HEALER of this family conflict bec as we know YH-JE HONEST TALK 2 each other. Yup this could be the time this family fix their inside problem.

So year 2014 is 4 uri OTP YH-JE love journey n year 2015 4 healing time from JE 2 her love one's family. So after YH awake from coma he'll get a new happiness sorround him in which he doesn't get from his child time until now. And we know the sweetness of life he finally gets from JE. 

Yup that's just my own imagination scenario. Another scenario could be something we (some Venusians talk here), something that maybe make us LAUGH SO HARD bec we think YH DANGEROUS STATE too much. And what happen Next is our beyond expectation. Maybe We'll get the sad scene 1st, CRY OUT LOT in the beginning scene bec of the crisis situation of unconscious YH (maybe the unconscious state happens until year of 2015 so it's enough 2 make us CRY OVER THE RIVER) but then the next scene we'll get YH awakes n making joke n tease JE (back 2 his ownself :) ) like nothing bad happens b4 n make JE cry so hard bec she afraids she will lost him. and they hug and while they hug YH keeps teasing her n said "do we have to do our rough n comfortable night in hospital bed?" :blush: n then JE pokes his back to get YH 'aww' reaction n make JE so scare she hurts YH body. But YH just make a joke n the lovey dovey scene is happening (I imagine some hot kisses here :) ) Ok... maybe enough with only another tightly hug that has many eyes witness (halmony, aboji etc :D he.... he....) ok...ok I hope YH family is only as witness in the hug scenes n they go as they see JE n YH hug n what viewers see next are the lovey dovey scene n more intimate scene ㅋㅋㅋ :glasses: of course we expect that comfortable night happen n will portray in the drama. We're not wrong bec the teaser CONNECT US 2 this. So I hope this will be unforgettable romance moment 2 welcome new year. Please writer nim pd nim make it happen. I hardly find the best Romance scene that can be memorible after MLFTS red carpet kiss. So passionate kiss but also bring ur much emotion into that scene, mixed sad n happiness but still u enjoy the scene. Yup I want it really please pd nim writer nim ;) 

But for sure I'm hardly thinking what will happen next bec the plot of OMV  so different than others rom com drama in which u can guess what will happen in the next scenes. Anyway ...aigoo sorry 4 long rants :crazy: 

BTW, i've finally changed my avatar to Chief Min.. hehehehe.. 

@rain719 So the official bet is "what will happen to Kim Young Ho in Ep 13?" 

----- 

Now that i've calmed down alot. i think that maybe YH's accident will lead Grandmother to realise that there are things she cannot control in life.. The more she controls, the more she is out of control... I hope because of that, she will learn to let go and love YH and let YH do what he truly wants and marry who he wants.. and mend this broken family... 

and OMO.. THIS!

tumblr_nzrm59U7ae1r2z6o5o5_400.gif

Look at SJS face... he is SO frigging cuteeee!!! See the way he held on to JE's hand so tightly... *Swoon*

@zeppy10 and @cutietabi19 is for walking out of hospital ep 13.... anyone else? so is this like a bet per ep?  answerable with YES or NO? I would say NO.... I want ep13 concentrated in a hospital scene wherein the halmoni and the dad sees KJE, the sacrifices she will make in caring for him (and not to mention MY sacrifice in giving him a sponge bath and BLOWdry and scratching whatever/wherever the itch is...... :D)...... what is the loser's prize? NEED INPUTS so we can get the bet rolling.... do we bet per ep????

by the way dear, the ava police is here requesting you to change your ava or you'll be thrown into a prison cell with uncle choi!!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

1 minute ago, rain719 said:

@zeppy10 and @cutietabi19 is for walking out of hospital ep 13.... anyone else? so is this like a bet per ep?  answerable with YES or NO? I would say NO.... I want ep13 concentrated in a hospital scene wherein the halmoni and the dad sees KJE, the sacrifices she will make in caring for him (and not to mention MY sacrifice in giving him a sponge bath and BLOWdry and scratching whatever/wherever the itch is...... :D)...... what is the loser's prize? NEED INPUTS so we can get the bet rolling.... do we bet per ep????

by the way dear, the ava police is here requesting you to change your ava or you'll be thrown into a prison cell with uncle choi!!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

You are making me laugh so hard!! Thank God i just changed it this morning.. 

@rain719 Yes i am going with the Him walking out of hospital.. i mean not literally walking out but basically he will be awake and fine and nothing tragic yeah? I think this part is truly just to wake Halmoni and Ahboji up to STOP controlling your family members.. they are humans too.. they have feelings....!!!!! 

Winner will have to put up YH hyung nim's dimple pop avatar.. Loser has to put Director Choi.. wahahahahahah!!! 

Can someone do the aegyo dimple pop gif that SMA gave to SJS at the check up? (yes i am using their REAL NAMES... ):P 

53 minutes ago, rain719 said:

you really are a cutie! (in korean kyoti!!!) and that highlighted - your best one liner yet!!!!!! this is a rom-com, not sad - SJS words! and I believe in my SJS so.... that's why I'm not affected so much as I told @moodypie (pls change your ava to chief min, my dear) as I know the outcome will still be HAPPY EVER AFTER!!

Hahaha thank you dear! I guess i'm possesed by shipper god early in the morning, and when i ship, i ship as hard as diamond! With that boom ka pow wow chemistry and eyes shooting love from both of them, who wouldnt fall in love? (I STILL HAVE FAITH GOING STRONG IN MY ULTIMATE OTP JO IN SUNG GONG HYO JIN - SUNGJIN COUPLE)

Right now SJS words are resounding in my head like a melody ~ this is not a sad drama ~ we will have our erotic night soon ~:wub:

As for that AHYI LJJ in wheel chair and stand up shocking everyone, i'll go for that too! Not bad at all, girl, not bad at all:blush:

Oh! How about using pic of the lab technician's expression when watching our couple doing lamaze for the loser? She is hilarious!

BTW, after watching with subs, i can't help but swoon at the text messages they sent each other.. especially the part that YH said he has to sleep but he stil has hearts shooting out of his eyes?.. OMO... *HEART MELT*

Ottoke??? How can he so so perfect??? ONLY in dramaland right...... *dreams* 

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE ULTIMATE INTIMACY, THE ULTIMATE FANTASY, THE MOST EROTIC NIGHT IN KDRAMALAND....

while we wait, just want to whet your appetite.....

with all the phallic symbols in this vid... I am imagining KJE/SMA's erotic night with obelisk being ERECTED, rockets flying, volcanoes erupting (AND IN THAT ORDER)

18 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

You are making me laugh so hard!! Thank God i just changed it this morning.. 

isn't it nice to have that "light and fluffy" feeling especially after a sad ep?? I especially like it when people say that I'm making them laugh or smile......  :D 

Just saw the episode with subtitle I tend not to like (Oppa = Honey).

Spoiler

The drug overdose (if not a cry for attention or an ill-considered suicide attempt--and I don't mean to suggest that YJ is spoiled, just pathologically overlooked) came out of nowhere.

Unless YJ is no medication for depression, which wouldn't surprise me. The whole family need to have their body chemicals readjusted.

1- So stepmom is/was planning to move out alone and leave her husband for Grandma and the corporation to use. Really.

2- The subtitle has greedy uncle saying that if YH's dad SC hadn't remarried HR then SC would have half the cooperation, but SC wanted to leave everything to YH so he remarried. And nothing will change unless something happens to YH.  This logic makes no sense to me. It would make better sense if he said, if SC hadn't remarried then Greedy Uncle would have gotten 1/2  the corporation but SC wanted YH to have it all so he married HR.  HR must really love SC or was in an unpleasant living situation to marry him.

Not really spoilers per se but mostly documenting dialogue that I didn't quite follow.

OMGGGGG  just finish watching episode 12 , I had been  speculating about what may happen without having quite fully watched it.  But now that I have OMGGGG m heart stop  for  a second when that car flipped.  OMG  I can believe that the writers are the holidays after I washed that scene, I looked at my husband and just told him "honey you are so lucky, I'm Jewish and that Hannukah is over, because if I was christian the kids  may have not gotten a chritsmas this year because I'm going to be in a fool mood this week."  All my  dramas are throwing me punches this week, I keep getting heart wrenching cliffhanger. OMG  I just pray  that they  don't pull noble idiocy in this drama.

2 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Just saw the episode with subtitle I tend not to like (Oppa = Honey).

Hide contents

The drug overdose (if not a cry for attention or an ill-considered suicide attempt--and I don't mean to suggest that YJ is spoiled, just pathologically overlooked) came out of nowhere.

Unless YJ is no medication for depression, which wouldn't surprise me. The whole family need to have their body chemicals readjusted.

1- So stepmom is/was planning to move out alone and leave her husband for Grandma and the corporation to use. Really.

2- The subtitle has greedy uncle saying that if YH's dad SC hadn't remarried HR then SC would have half the cooperation, but SC wanted to leave everything to YH so he remarried. And nothing will change unless something happens to YH.  This logic makes no sense to me. It would make better sense if he said, if SC hadn't remarried then Greedy Uncle would have gotten 1/2  the corporation but SC wanted YH to have it all so he married HR.  HR must really love SC or was in an unpleasant living situation to marry him.

Not really spoilers per se but mostly documenting dialogue that I didn't quite follow.

Spoiler

Yup. this part makes no sense to me.. I dont know if it's a subbing issue but i really don't get it?? I have to rewatch later when i have some time.  So if something happens to YH, then YJ will get everything? Is that what Uncle is thinking? So YH must die?? Seriously?? 

Uncle is just greedy.  When his greed path blocked, he craziness begin.  My guess is KSC signed a pre-nup.  He will end up with nothing if he re-marry.  Maybe this is the ploy of grandma. She wants YH to have everything.  KSC love YH enough to sacrifice everything for his son.

My thoughts in spoiler forgot some haven't seen it yet sorry.....

Spoiler

Wow talk about an emotional roller coaster this episode was full of it. Still a little shocked!  At first I honestly was thinking this might be my favorite episode when I saw JE sitting on those steps rubbing her foot when you see those black shoes on the marble floor and you know without a doubt who they belong too YH.   Talk about a Cinderella moment it was that and so much more.  Not to mention the drivers of her pumpkin carriage sure looked amazing all dressed up.  For a moment you start thinking dang this is a great drama so close to Christmas the music, lights and tree full of magic you almost expect Santa to walk out.  The writers even have a sweet moment of reflection reminding us that Christmas although for most if full of friends & family gathered around.  But for some it's a hard, dark & lonely time of year.  JE doesn't surprise us that she calls her Mom and reaches out to her joking as usual but without saying it reminds her Mom I love you.  When she looks down into the room and sees YH with a sweet little boy a sleep in his lap.  Maybe that too was a reminder of what really matters this time of year it isn't all the stuff that surrounds Christmas but those you love and who love you.  At this point while watching I was full of smiles thinking what a great loving episode and then WHAM......:blink:  I felt like I was in one of those fighting matches and someone just delivered a great shot to my head and it only got worse.:crazy: I got punched in the :heart: too! :sweatingbullets: I'm sure I wasn't the only one who knew YH would do what ever it took to save his family for to him you don't have to share blood to think that way.  YH isn't just a prince he is part hero too......  So if any production people are lurking on this thread give this drama a place on the Favorite Holiday Dramas to watch.  Give us that gift we have all been hoping for one romantic night with YH & JE all wrapped up in each other with a bow on top.....:w00t::wub::wub::w00t:  Who knows maybe JE will take over the coaching job and help YH recover.....Could be fun:lol:

UGH. This drama has forced me to leave my silent lurker status. First, thank you guys for such a lively and fun forum. I really enjoy reading all your posts and especially appreciate and am grateful for the live recaps, pictures, thoughts, etc. :)Thank you, thank you.

I think we all collectively roll our eyes in disbelief when the drama gods decide to pull this potential trope. But I have hope that the last 4 episodes will be good and we will get a lovely ending with babies and a happily ever after. We better or I'm going to lose my sanity hehe

This drama is so well executed. I love the ongoing message about living and practicing a healthy lifestyle. I also really like that each character has depth, even the "bad" ones, like Soo Jin and Woo Shik. I think that in Joo Eun's time of need in the next 4 episodes, Soo Jin will be some sort of beacon of support for her. 

Finally, I have to say.. Actors scare me lol how is it that these two people can portray love in the most purest and beautiful way? Especially when SMA has her own significant other and SJS might have his own too. It just shows that through the years, both actors have perfected their craft. The small exchanges of eye contact here and there between them make the relationship seem so real and genuine. The way SMA gets so giddy and happy when she's texting or talking to him on the phone. The way SJS looks at her when the scene is clearly focused on others. The way he slightly raises his glass to her after the christmas toast. Just the way they look at each other gives me butterflies. Honestly, I don't think I even look at my husband like that lol so kudos to the both of them for portraying their characters so well. The supporting cast is also amazing. I LOVE Sung Hoon. I'm sad that he's lost quite a bit of weight from his Noble, My Love days. Still beautiful though and he's brought so much emotion and effort into being Joon Sung. Henry is the best, I love him. 

Well the ending of episode 12 has slightly put a damper on my Christmas but that's ok. I KNOW it's going to be a great last 4 episodes. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ♡♡♡♡ 

"I am busy....but tell me quickly how HAPPY are you to be with ME...."

Well...after KJE texted YH about how happy she is to have him the man of her life... and the immediate call from YH.... it was so heartwarming...and butterfly feeling....

I also like the part at the breakfast table where both JJS and JW told YH "we are not kids anymore and don't worry"....it was so real and funny...

The thing about this drama.....it literally showed us our daily life and how we treat each other...and like to be treated... the feeling is so real, there is no pretense or surreal.... i just felt like am living in that space... and telling myself, hei...I have friends like that......

Archived