Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes the moment :wub:.. Hope nobody disturb their night.. please remind Chief Min..

Someone needs to snatch Chief Min's phone, tie him up and not let him contact Director Kim Young Ho on that particular night.... i hereby vote for  @rain719 to do the job :D:D :D 

Guest ireumimolla

We got all the crying scenes in today's episode. The ending of Ep 13 seems 'happy' again, but I get a sense of foreboding in the preview... I know sometimes the editing is done such that the voiceover is actually not for the scene shown but Young Ho's face doesn't look so good. He has always insisted that being healthy is the 'sexiest' and he absolutely did not want Joo Eun to see the state he was in after the accident. So I'm just afraid he's not fully recovered/healthy yet and will leave her again, because he's not yet good enough for her. It's just the frown on his face in the preview that puts doubts in my mind, although the writer has so far done a good job in terms of leaving out noble idiocy.

I hope the airport scene that was shot over the weekend but didn't appear in today's episode will just be a flashback in tomorrow's episode of YH leaving for America for his rehab, or of him returning to Korea. I really don't want another separation phase, as short as it may be! I'll be crossing my fingers!

1 minute ago, zeppy10 said:

my guess for KYH to go USA is for his dad... his dad has cancer remember? i think his dad couldnt be with him when he goes USA but he wants to be with his dad for his treatment in USA.

My guess... :)

ANOTHER SEPARATION?? geez.. how old are they by then...!! LOL!!! they need to get married and have babies!!!

the answer?  ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION..... they can even have 3 at one time!!

I'm going to wait patiently for the rest of the drama episodes to air because I have high hopes that the writer will not disappoint or deviate from the fact that this is a healing drama BUT I also hope that the next episode is NOT a "I'm going to fulfill my last wish of creating one final and happy memory with her before I go away for good because I'm not as sexy and strong as I used to be so I am not good/man enough for her..." 

I DO think that we will get our comfortable and erotic night tomorrow. She's wearing something rather "sexy" in the preview according to Kdramas standards lol 

1 minute ago, ireumimolla said:

We got all the crying scenes in today's episode. The ending of Ep 13 seems 'happy' again, but I get a sense of foreboding in the preview... I know sometimes the editing is done such that the voiceover is actually not for the scene shown but Young Ho's face doesn't look so good. He has always insisted that being healthy is the 'sexiest' and he absolutely did not want Joo Eun to see the state he was in after the accident. So I'm just afraid he's not fully recovered/healthy yet and will leave her again, because he's not yet good enough for her. It's just the frown on his face in the preview that puts doubts in my mind, although the writer has so far done a good job in terms of leaving out noble idiocy.

I hope the airport scene that was shot over the weekend but didn't appear in today's episode will just be a flashback in tomorrow's episode of YH leaving for America for his rehab, or of him returning to Korea. I really don't want another separation phase, as short as it may be! I'll be crossing my fingers!

that's a possibility too.. 

I want the last 2 eps to be filled with good moments.. such as KYH going to daegu to bond with JE's mom in "villager-style" .. then JE to bond with halmoni and YH's dad by warming their cold hearts..... 

Preview to Episode 14 (I will give you the dialogue to my own comprehension & hearing as @jadecloud will do a better translation)

YH: You may stop looking.....

JE: Just remain to where I can see you.....in front of my eyes

YH: Today, we will end this here...it is great that we have met...we should at least.....kiss

YH: You who may not have any knowledge...as for me...you are what I am looking forwards for

JE: Be careful when you leaving...we will meet tomorrow

YH: Tomorrow....everyday we will meet (looking at each other)

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Someone needs to snatch Chief Min's phone, tie him up and not let him contact Director Kim Young Ho on that particular night.... i hereby vote for  @rain719 to do the job :D:D :D 

I wouldn't mind doing the job..... unfortunately Chief Min is taken by @Lissabonni and @jemmaca and they might misconstrue our noble intentions? Why not let them have him and take turns.... doing you know what .........

3 hours ago, blueroses said:

Haha I'm sorrry I might be in the minority here but I'd be so upset if my significant other pulled this stunt on me.. One year?! In real life, one year is sufficient to get over someone hahaha. I know, I'm a TERRIBLE person, given what he's been through. I hope that in flashbacks of the next episode, we see that they are in regular contact via Skype or SNS. Because otherwise, it would seem a little inconsistent with the way their relationship has progressed, at least to me.. Sorry, I'm totally sharing an unpopular opinion on here lol and earth to me, it's a DRAMA! 

I'm with you. Is this the theme of 'healing' drama the writer is going for?? After the inauguration scene, JE helped 'heal' him during his worst moment and got him up to 'believe in himself' which I thought was great relationship development-- but then we get thrown a year separation because he wanted her to 'let go'? So odd. What happened with being there for each other, through thick and thin and the light and darkness? If I were JE, and YH showed up out of nowhere, I would lock him up in the house and make him pay his overdue time to me. We have every right to vent about this!

4 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Preview to Episode 14 (I will give you the dialogue to my own comprehension & hearing as @jadecloud will do a better translation)

YH: You may stop looking.....

JE: Just remain to where I can see you.....in front of my eyes

YH: Today, we will end this here...it is great that we have met...we should at least.....kiss

YH: You who may not have any knowledge...as for me...you are what I am looking forwards for

JE: Be careful when you leaving...we will meet tomorrow

YH: Tomorrow....everyday we will meet (looking at each other)

it sounded romantic and nothing very odd here... 

what's with the expression? hope it's nothing.. *pout*

25 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Haha I'm sorrry I might be in the minority here but I'd be so upset if my significant other pulled this stunt on me.. One year?! In real life, one year is sufficient to get over someone hahaha. I know, I'm a TERRIBLE person, given what he's been through. I hope that in flashbacks of the next episode, we see that they are in regular contact via Skype or SNS. Because otherwise, it would seem a little inconsistent with the way their relationship has progressed, at least to me.. Sorry, I'm totally sharing an unpopular opinion on here lol and earth to me, it's a DRAMA! 

I totally agree with you...it just does not makes senses at all if they don't keep in touch during 1 year....!!!

2 minutes ago, meocon97 said:

I totally agree with you...it just does not makes senses at all if they don't keep in touch during 1 year....!!!

we wont know till tmr's ep... maybe they did.. i mean like texting and all? 

Let's reserve that part of comments till tmr's ep... 

i am more bothered about YH's expression now!!! 

erm, also, it's indeed a miracle for YH to be able to stand and walk normally. i thought he may need artificial legs based on what the doctors are telling his dad about him may not be able to walk. well. it's DRAMALAND!!!! 

Guest julie721
11 minutes ago, rain719 said:

the answer?  ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION..... they can even have 3 at one time!!

WHAAAAT?!? Where's the fun of doing it.. Because Dear, the process is as important as the result... 

:tongue::tounge_wink:

1 minute ago, ladychan1984 said:

I'm with you. Is this the theme of 'healing' drama the writer is going for?? After the inauguration scene, JE helped 'heal' him during his worst moment but helping him 'believe in himself' which I thought was great relationship development-- but then we get thrown a year separation? So odd. What happened with being there for each other, through thick and thin and the light and darkness? If I were JE, I would lock him up in the house and make him pay his overdue time to me. We have every right to vent about this. Kinda scratching my head at this...

I have raved and ranted about this particular issue in previous threads.... but I will try to be as understanding as KJE and patiently wait for the subs if ever there was any explanation...... 

But if this gorgeous hunk of a man left me in the dark for a year and came back with extended arms, well... I'd run into them too!!! no questions asked!! I'm EZ..... rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Archived