Guest ororomunroe

24 minutes ago, meliffic said:

Is it bad that I want to see SJS and SMA work together again after this. I hope SBS is cooking for something for these two, after all they're seen as somewhat the SBS darlings...

What did i miss? why are they SBS darlings? 

from what i see, drama pairings are seldom pair up together for 2nd time.. i mean there are.. but very rare, if not, after many many years... 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

What did i miss? why are they SBS darlings? 

from what i see, drama pairings are seldom pair up together for 2nd time.. i mean there are.. but very rare, if not, after many many years... 

Key word: somewhat ;)

We know that Lee Jong Suk is the bonafide SBS baby.

IA that it is seldom bc it isn't some bollywood casting, but it happened to Hwang Jung Eum and Jisung after two years in the same medium, and to JJH and Kim Soo Hyun in different mediums. But whichever I'll gladly take it just to see them together :blush:

Guest julie721

I got a lot of spare time today and kinda bored.... LOL :grin:

[+2,476, -72] Writer, isn't this too makjang? I feel you dear Knetizen... but it aint Kdrama without a slightly bit of Makjang... Ah... I'm gonna forgive the writer if she/he compensate this accident with double dose of comfortable and erotic nights. Okay???

[+1,568, -22] Writer, don't do this ㅠㅠㅠJust when they started getting lovey dovey Again... I'm with you Knetizen-shi... Korean and international viewers want to see a lot of lovey dovey KYH-KJE.. so you better deliver that PD-nim...

[+503, -2] You better not be pulling that amnesia crap -- [+336, -7] What if he gets amnesia???Writer, don't even try~ -- [+82, -2] He won't die but he will get amnesia -- [+65, 0] Writer, don't do this to us. I've been watching since the start and there's only 4 episodes left and what? A car accident? It would be annoying if he gets amnesia If the writer-nim choose to go down this path, I'll buy ticket to South Korea, I'll hunt her/him down.. 

[+471, -8] Seems like their sexy night together isn't happening Have faith.. IT WILL HAPPEN! (or not... #eh)

I shouldn't have read or watch the spoilers.I am still at ep 9...It is one of the few dramas that make me continue to watch even without my biased actors inside.

Why?

Thanks to awesome plot and wonderful acting from both leads.The OTP is so spot on.

Somehow, Young Ho's recurring heroic act reminds me of Michael Oher from the movie the Blind Side (not the real-life one, dunno much about him :P). I remembered him being described as having strong 'protective instinct' or something.

I wonder if it rings true for our Young Ho. If his character is written as such, I believe it makes more sense why he wants to help those who are weak and in danger, thus his act of saving JS in the last scene.

I couldn't bring myself to watch ep 12 just yet. I think at this stage, I shall wait for the rest of the episodes to air so I can marathon from the beginning and relive the glorious moments.  :confounded:

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
1 hour ago, funnyhunny07 . said:

If this goes sour ill put the drama in my tragic So Ji Sub list..there are so many already whats one more:tears: But before i get ahead of myself a lot can happen in one episode i mean 60 minutes is a long time:vicx:

So many tragic things happen to So Ji Sub's characters :(

If you want to watch So Ji Sub's dramas dont read the hidden post bc i put a bunch of spoilers LOL

Spoiler

he has a terminal illness in Im sorry I Love You (sort of like young ho except his leg cancer is cured and now he only deals with the physiological effects), he gets shot in what happened in bali and DIES, he also gets shot in cain and abel and is left in the desert, he gets stabbed and dies in glass slippers on his wedding day, he dies in an explosion in ghost, he gets stabbed in master's sun and now in OMV he gets into a car accident

:( 

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
2 minutes ago, meliffic said:

I'm about to watch this drama this week :expressionless: 

Sorry for spoiling...but he doesnt die in the end he actually dies in the second episode and then there's a twist to it so dont worry!!

I guess writers and directors like SJS to die.. For some reasons, he looked SEXY when he dies i guess?? LOL!!! 

49 minutes ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

So many tragic things happen to So Ji Sub's characters :(

If you want to watch So Ji Sub's dramas dont read the hidden post bc i put a bunch of spoilers LOL

Reveal hidden contents

he has a terminal illness in Im sorry I Love You (sort of like young ho except his leg cancer is cured and now he only deals with the physiological effects), he gets shot in what happened in bali and DIES, he also gets shot in cain and abel and is left in the desert, he gets stabbed and dies in glass slippers on his wedding day, he dies in an explosion in ghost, he gets stabbed in master's sun and now in OMV he gets into a car accident

:( 

How about ALWAYS? it's a good movie? 

1 hour ago, meliffic said:

Key word: somewhat ;)

We know that Lee Jong Suk is the bonafide SBS baby.

IA that it is seldom bc it isn't some bollywood casting, but it happened to Hwang Jung Eum and Jisung after two years in the same medium, and to JJH and Kim Soo Hyun in different mediums. But whichever I'll gladly take it just to see them together :blush:

Yeah.. but problem is.. SMA and SJS seldom do dramas... prob like once every 2 to 3 years.. so their next drama.. is going to be in 2017 at least... so i doubt they will re-join together... and if they do, i pray for a ROMANTIC MOVIE.... 

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Yeah.. but problem is.. SMA and SJS seldom do dramas... prob like once every 2 to 3 years.. so their next drama.. is going to be in 2017 at least... so i doubt they will re-join together... and if they do, i pray for a ROMANTIC MOVIE.... 

A movie is too short... I want to see them for much longer :D ;) 

5 minutes ago, ka77 said:

A movie is too short... I want to see them for much longer :D ;) 

okay 50 ep soap drama.. ahahhaha. that will be a dream come true.. but what we really want is intense scenes.. which won't happen in most dramas.. except TVn dramas perhaps?  Movie bed scenes has more to explore in general... not PG13 ya know?? ;) something like M-18 type.. :P 

I really really hope he wont get amnesia (please please writer), nor will he get into a coma (i mean come on YongPal on KBS had too much of that). Anyways, it might be a temporary disability or something. YH said it himself that he likes to use his body more than his brains so he'd probably get depressed and stuff since he won't be able to do all those physical stuff. And maybe bc he'll have too much self pity he'll drive JS, JW and well of course JE away (in as much as I hate cliches but YH and JE gotta separate for a while, I cant explain why but it 's just how all kdramas are, the leads always have some sort of time away from each other). And in the end when they meet again the roles will be reversed, JE will now be the trainer and YH will be the unhealthy one.

PS: there's a reason why I am not a writer...my plot writing/thinking skills suck LoL...oh well its going to be a looooong wait till the preview for next episode.

To be honest, I don't really understand WS and SJ's relationship. I don't know if it's the translation to English that I am not understanding or what. But...

WS -- does he love SJ ? Or does he (deep down) regret breaking up with JE and is just comforting himself with SJ? He keeps apologizing for the stalker incident, but I felt as if SJ wasn't mad at him only for that (but rather for being ignored)

SJ -- does she still love WS? I know she did during the college years. But did she date him because she loves him or to get revenge on JE? How about now: I know she is upset at WS but still tried to protect him (by asking Go PD to protect WS). Does she still love him?

3 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

And for the shipper ....

Hide contents

I remember one couple artist who I ship much in my country that I can't believe they will be 2gether one day bec the woman already has a fiancee n the man is single as far as I know at that time. I always think how good their chemy, I even  think if the woman is still single that would be good. So yup at that time I can only imagine 4 that. And then that news about the woman broke up with the fiancee n the man (which i ship her to) become close friend of her until I get the news months later they're dating (can u imagine how happy I am :) n next happy news is they're married not so long after they're dating. Although there's rumor they're  MBA but their married still going on years until now. And I hope it'll lasts forever

Sorry to cut your post...hehehe...happily with 3 children right? Xixi

53 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I guess writers and directors like SJS to die.. For some reasons, he looked SEXY when he dies i guess?? LOL!!! 

How about ALWAYS? it's a good movie? 

Always is fairly simple little movie. Not stellar but lots of sweet moments and decently good acting. If you want to know if the ending is happy or sad I'll put it in spoilers. Sometimes I need to know and other times I don't as it can spoil the suspense.  DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. ACTUAL SPOILER FOLKS.

Spoiler

it has a reasonably happy ending.

@rain719 what have you got against those of us who find Chief Min sexy??? :P Us older people can still enjoy such things too. And I do definitely like him. And now I may need to mention it in every post just to remind you. haha.

@ireumimolla I am glad you let me know that was your gif. I felt bad that I lost the page. It is a good gif. Quite a good move on KYH's part.

Archived