Girl’s Day Receives Wave of Criticism Due to Behavior on AfreecaTV

Guest Tofu_Cloud

In the beginning it was mainly the camerman work fault. Minah and soojin seem to be looking at him and paying attention idk what ppl r talking about

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we can tell this is scripted. i feel bad for them, they just working on brief, they did what exactly that the show wanted and needed but they only got bashing and criticism. this is the first i've seen they acting that way, if its not scripted i don't think they will did something like that. look at yura face when they were eating, yura had to hold her laugh because she knew they were acting.

if you want put the blame, i wanted to blame the script writer and the creative director who have this kind of idea of broadcasting without looking further how will viewer, especially k-netz, react and how the show result in one package. it just a bad luck to see your favorite group is the one who taste it. FIGHTING GIRLS DAY!

Guest 741953

what can you expect from a group that has Sojin as leader? They can eat with chopsticks not bare hands and feet, are considered very impressive already. These are richard simmons, not human. What do yo expect really?

Archived