New Photo of Kim Hyun Joong in the Military Revealed

Two weeks after his enlistment, a picture of Kim Hyun Joong in the military has been revealed through his training camp's official fan cafe. The picture shows Kim Hyun Joong posing for the camera with his fellow soldiers. Wearing a casual gray uniform, the star looks like any ordinary soldier with his short military-style haircut, and he seems to have adjusted well to life in the army. Fans have also noticed his name tag that states his rank as a company commander. Earlier this month, the singer bid temporary farewell to his fans with a hand-written letter, sharing how he hopes to become a "responsible man" through his military experience. After completion of basic training next month, Kim Hyun Joong will enter advanced individual training as an active-duty soldier. He is expected to be discharged on February 11, 2017. Source (1)

View the full article

• 5 weeks later...
Guest harshitasharma

Thankyou for the appreciation Teleri Nyfian …..i wanted to draw attention towards the aspect people have left untouched. it is true that being an outsider makes me completely unaware of the evidences and the heads and ends of the issue but it also gives me an advantage to look at this issue from a broad prospective. I strongly believe in justice and equality and thus if KHJ is proved guilty he deserves punishment. But what I am totally against is the remarks people make by calling him an angelic actor or a handsome star who is incapable of getting involved in any kind of abuse. One statement I would like to make is that TV dramas are far away from reality. So we can never judge a person by the characters he played during his acting ventures. We are completely unaware of the kind of life our favourite actor lives nor are we aware of their nature. So I request not to judge.

Archived