Song Joong Ki Says He Got Fit While in the Army

Actor Song Joong Ki was recently discharged from the army, and he had the chance to talk about his experiences in the military at the press conference held at his discharge ceremony. "I'm overwhelmed at seeing so many cameras like this after such a long time," he says to reporters. "Thank you so much for coming all this way." He then salutes to the huge crowd of ecstatic fans who came to see him. "What has changed about you during your time in the army?" asks the interviewer. "The biggest change for me was transforming from a twenty-something into a thirty-something," he says with a laugh. "Also... I've just unconsciously got my hands folded behind my back, that's definitely a change." "I think I've become a bit more fit," he adds seriously. But then he laughs again as he jokes, "The reason being that I was in the army with relatively younger guys, and I hated to lose to them in terms of physical strength." Check out the rest of the interview below!

View the full article

Archived