Yoon Sang Hyun Says He Was Tricked into Joining "Law of the Jungle" by Eun Ji Won

Yoon Sang Hyun revealed that he was tricked into joining wilderness survival reality show “Law of the Jungle” by Eun Ji Won.

At a May 27 press conference for the program, Yoon Sang Hyun shared, “I got a call from Eun Ji Won. He suggested we go to the jungle together. He said, ‘Let’s go have some fun and clear our heads,’ but I refused, saying, ‘I’ll clear my head [in Korea]. Why are you telling me to go to such a difficult place to clear my head?’”

“He then told me that this time, it was going to be especially comfortable. He lied and told me we would be sleeping in hotels," Yoon Sang Hyun continued, "But we went and suffered a lot. I resented Eun Ji Won."

Meanwhile, the lineup for the 19th edition of  “Law of the Jungle” features Kim Byung Man, Ryu Seung Soo, Yoon Sang Hyun, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Jung Jin, Eun Ji Won, Park Han Byul, M.I.B's Kangnam, Lee Yi Kyung, 2AM's Jinwoon, and SISTAR's Dasom.  Set in the Yap Islands, the show is set to premiere on May 29.

Source: (1)

View the full article

Archived