The Chinese And Japanese Versions Of Won Bin

Guest huangmeixi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

takuya and wonbin look somewhat similar but not chen....

chen is pretty ugly actually and not that attractive.........

"pretty ugly"

are you saying that Chen Kun got famous b/c the sense of beauty in Chinese people is skewed, and therefore he got famous and popular b/c of his "ugliness"? Or how do you define ugliness, b/c one of the "hottest" Korean starts is thought to be very "ugly" in China, it's a wonder how he's so very popular, they say.

Guest - - Yehri

they do resemble each other in some ways

i think wonbin and takuya resemble each other more tho

wonbins hottest<3 :P

But takuya is pretty cute too

• 4 weeks later...

actually, I think Yoon Sang Hyun looks a lot more similar to Takuya Kimura than Won Bin... however, I do see some resemblance between Won Bin and Takuya Kimura, but only from certain angles and in certain pictures.

i don't see much resemblance between Won Bin and Chen Kun, though.

Always thought Takuya and Won Bin looked kinda similar in some ways but yea lookswise still prefer Won Bin haha (think I'm alittle biased towards the Korean men keke).

First time, I'm seeing Chen Kun though, I guess some of his expressions are similar, but these 3 men are kinda tanned~!

Guest thosaid

omg... u guys dont know how many times for the first few pictures that i went 'o dang sheesh that looks a lot like wonbin' and then i figure out its actually him. -_- about twice each time wonbin shows up in a new section. hahaha. slowwww. but the other guys do look a lot like each other. but wonbin looks more masculine

I like Takuya Kimura.

He has an incredible great charisma and he looks soo hooot.

Chen Kun isn't ugly in my opinion. He doesn't "look" at you like the others.

He is more cute than hot...

Won Bin is cute and hot :P

oy. kimura takuya has always annoyed me for some inexplicable reason. i think it's his pouty lips that look like a girl's. and come to think of it, i'm not a big fan of won bin either, though i acknowledge he's pretty cute.

Archived