EXID Hani Shuts Down All Rumors of Her Retiring Soon

Though rumors have gone around that EXID’s Hani may be retiring soon, the singer has shut down speculations. On April 18, Hani was asked about the retirement rumors during an event. In response she said, “That’s a great question because I truly wanted to explain myself. I won’t be quitting after this album. I still have quite a few years ahead of me because of my contract anyways.” “To judge what will happen to me in the future or what I will be doing afterwards is silly at such an early stage in my life,” she added. These rumors started spreading after Hani appeared on Mnet’s “Moon Hee Jun’s Pure 15 Plus,” where she said, “After my contract’s over, I want to explore a different career. There’s something I really want to study, as well as something I really want to do. It's my dream to be a counselor.” As people started speculating that this was a sign of her upcoming retirement, Hani explained, “What I said during the show was an honest revelation of my dreams. Later on, I realized that I was careless, and I’m sorry that I worried my fans.” She also ensured that even 10 years from now she would continue to be a member of EXID. “During an interview not too long ago, I said that I would still be EXID’s Hani 10 years later. I’m sure of it,” she said. Meanwhile, EXID recently released their second mini album “AH YEAH." Source (1)

View the full article

Archived