[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest fakeplastictrees

AHH I'm so proud of these kids!!

Taehoonie made 2 goals, and Minho's last goal was amazing!

It literally went halfway through the soccer grass thingy -.- haha.

They used alot of what they learned last week from that coach,

THANK GOD FOR HIM! The kids really improved.

They put their bodies on the line, and alot of them cried..haha aww.

Especially Hyunwoo...so adorable!

He starts crying then immediately stops when he see's the ball XD

The sauna part was funny too, when Seungkwon ate the cucumber.

Taehoonie: "He ate it! He ate it!..........Is it good?"

& I was getting teary eyed when they showed Shoot Dori's past games.

AHH YESYES :X

the sauna part was so cute<3 haha

i love taehoon&of course all the other shootdoli boys/girl<3

&when they put a wholee lot of cucumber on kjm's face XD keke

OMFG I CRIED WHEN THEY WON T_____T

that's how happy i am for them<333

AHH CONGRATS TO THE BOYS+GIRL<333333333333333333333333333333333

---

YSI LINK:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=082WDK9...9402Y6T928NCPW5

someone tell me if it works x_o

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Angelaaa--that was quick YSI work! Thanks for that picture collage, btw.... very nice! :D

Anyways, i just added the LQ to my cb, too. enjoy!

Proceeding with the cds 1 & 2 d/ls for the HQs. :phew::P

Guest YEHJIN.

ahhaha i'm gonna wait for kalena-- i like HQ..

i'll probably DL it tomorrow ^^;

i can't believe i read the spoilers! but i'm glad i did.. when i read that they won, i was like YESSSSSSSSSS!!<3333

SHOOTDORI KIDS -- fighting ;]

ehh i don't really like the idea of hyori being a guest supporter and stuff.. idk. i like her and all.. but i just can't imagine it! she's so girly and is hot (in guys' eyes xD) and her watching/supporting soccer/shootdori.. idk don't bash me but i can't imagine it x[

Guest falling U P

today's ep was just the cutest thing! im excited for next week's as well, it'll be really cool to see if they recognize her!

thank you to everyone who helped with uploadiing to YSI links, you all are so great! can't wait for teh HQ file to come out, i've been burning these episodes like amd ^_^

Guest TW1NKLE

OMG THAT WAS A REALLY REALLY GOOD GAME!! AHH!!!!

ok, i didn't really like how the game started at first and even though i knew that they were going to win, i was soo scared they were going to lose T_T that doesn't make any sense.. anyways, it was a game of tears today.. aww when i saw hyun woo crying, i felt so bad for him.. that little kid had to wait in order to cry properly.. and when seung joon got hid on the eye and the other team's goalie got hurt, they looked like they were in major pain..anywayss, the first goal was WOW.. i was all ready to go crazy over taehoon, but that pass between minho, taehoon, and sung woo was AMAZING. and i was surprised that taehoon scored the second goal too and it was a really good shot, perfect aim. but minho, wow, that last goal was crazyy.. how in the world does he know where to shoot?!?! i meet, that ball flew over like five kids and right into the goal post. that's crazy. and i must admit, when sung woo ran into kim jong gook's arms at the end of the game with that ecstatic expression, i had tears in my eyes :] wow today's game was good~

and woah woah woah, shootdori's supporter #2 is hyori!! i kind of had a feeling she would come out in the show once, but i didn't know she would be given the title 'SUPPORTER'. haha

BONUS PICS: I LOVE SUNGWOO AND SEUNG KWON <33

060205_009_l.jpg

060205_006_l.jpg

haha look at sungwoo's face expression :lol: they all look like they're posing for a picture or something.. haha

ehh i don't really like the idea of hyori being a guest supporter and stuff.. idk. i like her and all.. but i just can't imagine it! she's so girly and is hot (in guys' eyes xD) and her watching/supporting soccer/shootdori.. idk don't bash me but i can't imagine it x[

yea i know what you mean.. she looked kind of out of place there with her matching pink outfit. haha i love hyori too, but i never really imagined her as part of a sports group.. :P

yea i know what you mean.. she looked kind of out of place there with her matching pink outfit. haha i love hyori too, but i never really imagined her as part of a sports group.. :P

I agree with u...I love her, but at the same time it's weird.

Many people are saying she's only being the supporter

cause she needs to gain more public attention since she's out with a new album.

I hope it's not true -_____-;

Nontheless, can't wait for next week's eppy!

BTW, I love those pictures HAHA.

Archived