[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

i have a quick question.``

i think i've seen a preview of shootdori with kangsujeong in it (u know, the most popular one in heroine 6)

....was i imagining??

i saw it when shootdori first came out...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

i have a quick question.``

i think i've seen a preview of shootdori with kangsujeong in it (u know, the most popular one in heroine 6)

....was i imagining??

i saw it when shootdori first came out...

i think MAYBE you saw the team manager (kim yun do) and thought she was kang su jung?

the first time i saw the team manager, i thought she was kang su jung as well..

but i may be totally wrong..

No; i think i saw Kang soo jung in one of the episodes as a GUEST coach... there were a lot of famous celebs as guest coaches after Shin Junghwan wasn't gonna be in the shows anymore. :T

HYUNWOO IS OMFG SO CUTE! :D

when he turned around to see Kim jong min & Taehoon he was like "...o0?..." and then hes like :DDDD *waves* <3

AHH HES SO CUTE *SQUiSH*~ <3

ALSO;

i love SUNGWOO IN THIS EPISODE; HE WAS SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!!

When Taehoon was running to catch the ball; I thought of Hyunjoon because he was the smallest but the fastest runner and it made me sad T.T;; <3

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

^ i didnt see kang soo jung...

maybe you guys did.. haha but that picutre up there looks like hyunjoon has a pony tail ,i thoguth it was

ahh sungwoo is just too adorable im going like steal him to be my younger brother haha

Guest ryisakooguy

heyyyyyyyyyyy everyone! wassup.

ummmmmm remember wayyyyy, wayyyy back in like page 10 or so. we said that we were gonna have subs...lol

if not, well i do remember. so, i was kinda bored n i thought id sub it! so i did! im kinda new at this soo dont hate me if its not super perfect. well here it is....

nal ah ra shoot-dori subs! 10-23-05...first episode!

now its not the WHOLE episode since there were only translations for half of the show, it ends about 10 mins. if you peoples like the subs, i wouldnt mind doing them at all. i know theres translations for the 2nd episode but i just wanna make sure if you guys want the subs or not.

if you guys do want subs, then hopefully there would be a translator for us...

hopefully yoo guys like the subs i did >_<....well enjoy~!

ohh yeah credits to:

translations: bebyxanna, lilshinhwafreak

subbers: roujin (thx for tutorial), n me :D

@soompi

Guest jihunny79

Oh wow!! Subs!!! I don't dare ask for subs cause I don't want translating and subbing to be an obligation to anyone ne. I'll just take it if it's available. ^_^

To translators and subber, thank you very much for your hard work and time. mOm

Guest ryisakooguy

^hey its all good. dont sweat it. no need to apologize.

take your time, we dont want you to be in a rush. to be honest, i havent been watching...im still on epi 5. LOL neways thanks for the translations in advance! :D

hope you guys enjoy the subs. i think i did a pretty badd job...lol lets hope i get better by the next subs.

Guest eLainelly

hi guys..i got a few questions!!the duration of this show is about 10 mins or for 2 hours? coz i actually downloaded before the heroine 6 and i accidentaly found out this show..and its only 10 minutes...oh..and another thing, how many eps are there now???

Guest jihunny79

hi guys..i got a few questions!!the duration of this show is about 10 mins or for 2 hours? coz i actually downloaded before the heroine 6 and i accidentaly found out this show..and its only 10 minutes...oh..and another thing, how many eps are there now???

The show is roughly 30 mins. There are 12 episodes so far. Come tomorrow, episode 13 will be aired. ^_^

***Check the first page for more info***

Guest fakeplastictrees

EP. 13!!

i can't wait... T_T

do you think they'll ever win :x

kljflak wth am i saying...of course they will ;D

oh& jw how many games have they played so far?

Archived