[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest callalily

omgosh they won!!!! YAY!!!

wow i was watching this at like 2 in the morning while rooting and cheering for them! when they won i was literally jumping up and down with tears in my eyes! i'm sooooooooooo happy for them!!! :D

can't wait for next week's episode with hyori! i wonder how she'll interact with the kids. lol. and i also wonder if they'll know who she is since they didn't know who SHG was... heheh...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS 슛돌이!!! <3

oh man oh man; i was litterally tearing & clapping and just saying OMFG YESS YESSS!! <3

This was one of the BEST games EVER.

They learned a lot from the professional coach; their skills have enhanced SO much.

Minho's last kick was AMAZING. IT WAS PERFECT. omfg i dont even think a professional

could do what he did. (ok maybe they will but hES like what 8 now!!)

Hyunwoo; omfg that kid almost made me cry.

He got hit with the ball in the side and he started crying and i was like AWWWW MY BABY!!!

& once the ball comes hes like O__O! *runs* and i started laughing but then he started crying again

& I was like T___________T;; <3

His passing has gotten SO much better; he's not falling as much anymore <3

Seungkwon & sungwoo oh man those two improved the MOST.

I loved how Seungkwon dives & sungwoo does his best <3

I LOVE THEM ALL.

& when they were showing their first game; i miss hyunjoon. T_____T;;

honestly i do. I was about to cry when they showed him in the BG.

I hope he's watching it & is proud of his team. <333

아자 아자 화이팅 FC슛돌이

Guest YEHJIN.

hahahha so i'm watching it now... ;]

thanks to kalena<33

things i noticed:

- i think the song hye kyo referee got a new haircut, no? idk.. i saw bangs or SOMETHING like that...x.O

- seungwoo is ALWAYS there during a game to either fall on top of another player or to PUSH some other player down xD all during the game i saw seungwoo's hands trying to push someone when they had the ball.. haha omgosh he's hilarious.

- EVERYONE had gotten so much better!!! i saw minho's fancy footwork ^^ and seungkwon's amazing pass-thing. AHHH<33 compared to their first game, they're AMAZINGGGGGGGG.

- that team KOSA's boys has the longest legs!! and they are so so tall! they were hard to beat >D

- i feel so bad for taehoon.. he's always the one who goes the farthest towards the goal but most of the time he's alone x[~~ but at least he was rewarded by shooting shootdori's 1st and 2nd goals of the game ^^

- if jiwoo can't play most of the time she should become a min-coach ^^ she'll do well!

- seungjoon improved as a goalie ^^ ~~ and keeps on improving with each week. he blocked many goals!! <3

- when it was revealed that kim jong gook was recording for his new album, i was like T______T please don't get your album affected because you're screaming for the shoot dori! ^^;

- taehoon got hit in many places today x.O in the head.. in the stomach.. etc. T____T+

- jo minho is incredible! shooting a goal from nowhere like that! all the coaches and people were ECSTATIC!!<3 and kim jong min's hugs to kim jong gook were cute ^^

ahah i'm so happy they won!!<33333333333

looking forwards to next week.... ^^*

Everyone has pointed out all the good scenes so I won't repeat them. I'm truly happy to see them improve each week!! Go Shoot-DoRi~ :wub:

KJG & KJM were funny when they both hugged and looked questioningly at each other after that, as if saying.. "Why the heck am I hugging you?" ROFL. :lol:

ahhh i cant wait for the next episode =)

every single one of them makes me smile!

--i heard shootdoli is probably going to end soon . . . is that true?

--does anyone have a shootdoli banner i can use? haha thanks.

Guest iamamyy

OH MANNNN. im so mad at myself for not watching this earlierr.

just watched the first episode. i misss shin jung hwan!!

ji seungjoon is so cute. i think hell be goodlooking when he grows up and will have a lot of charisma.. ^^ I WANNA SQUEEZE SUNG WOO'S CHEEKSS OMG HES SO CUTEEEE

Guest fakeplastictrees

I've asked in the Shootdoli cafe when this show ended & it said on JUNE(:

(i think i've said that many tmes in here-_- )

534685498451648549841ps.jpg

do you see a resemblance? O_O

c:bestiz

Guest TW1NKLE

- if jiwoo can't play most of the time she should become a min-coach ^^ she'll do well!

hahaha omg i was thinking the same thing!! i think it's hilarious when jiwoo is always trying to get kim jong min to watch the game and concentrate haha she'll also be a good cheerleader :] she's got a LOUD VOICE.

since they won their first game, i can't wait to watch their future matches. i mean, now they are motivated. they know they can do it and they know how good it feels to win. they've conquered the difficult part and now they just have to push themselves and do a tad bit better <3

oh and iamamyy i love your sig~~~~ :]

Guest YEHJIN.

haha i do think i see a resemblance!

but taehoonee is cuter<33~ xp

goodness! seeing all of your lee joonki sigs makes me love him too xD *sorry for being off topic*.

iamamyy, i agree; i wanna squeeze seungwoo's cheeks too!<33

Guest TW1NKLE

i found an article that had to do with hyolee and her being shootdori's supporter so i just decided to translate it~~ MORE GOOD NEWS YOU GUYS~ well it's not THAT exciting but still it's good news and it makes me want to watch this weeks episode EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Lee Hyori, FC Shootdori's new Supporter!

2006022309332190750_1.jpg

Singer Lee Hyolee has been chosen as the next official supporter for the FC Shootdori soccer team.

With her 2nd album released, Hyori showed great enthusiasm and excitement as the 2nd supporter of Shootdori, which airs on KBS2 'Happy Sunday- Nal Ah Ra Shootdori'.

Last week on the 14th, Shootdori played against 'Goori Junior Soccer Club' at the KBS Shootdori Dome. During this match, Hyori, who replaced the 1st and original Cha Tae Hyun as the supporter, also showed immense charisma and captured the hearts and attentions of the playful shootdori players.

On this day, Shootdori players also danced for hyori and presented few of their very own 'special' skills and talents for her.

After winning their first game in five months (it was aired last week), shootdori felt a heavy burden and pressure throughout their whole game against 'Goori' and played with sweating palms throughout the entire match. This game, however, was still exciting as Shootdori eventually ended up in a tie-breaking match (you know the thing that they do when the scores are tied, with the best five kickers coming out and trying to score a goal..haha i'm sorry i don't know the soccer term for this, but in korean it's 승부차기). The result will be aired on the 26th of this month.

credits: mtstarnews, yahoo.co.kr, TW1NKLE (ME~~)

Archived