[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

you know how there are two CDs for happy sunday? 1 & 2?

from last week.. shootdori was on one disc, instead of it being split into two like the other times! why? and which one SHOULD i DL from now on if i want to watch shoot-dori? not heroine 6, etc.

It was only on cd1 last week b'cuz there were only 2 segments to Happy Sunday. This week's is split between the 2 cds again, b'cuz there are the "normal" 3 segments. Just started d/ling the cds... should have the HQ cuts ready to go in a few... hours. :wacko: Will let y'all know here when they're ready. :phew:

thanks for making the non-cb links again, c h a 0 t i c & epic_darkness! B)

and thanks for the pics, angelaaa! i love the part when the 2 small guys see the other team, and they look at each other & say "oooooooooohhhhh"!!! tooooo cute. :lol:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are actually cussing taehoon out? what low-lives. :rolleyes:

geez...that's so mean

ditto <3 i think minho is frukkin adorable <3 he's my favorite shootdoli followed by taehoon.

and why on earth are they cussing out hyunwoo? because he missed a goal?

the problem with fans in korea, is that they're just too literal. they treat everything like life or death.

these are little KIDS, they're doing the best they can. give them a break

it's not like its the world cup or anything

SERIOUSLY!

They cussed at Hyunwoo and Taewoo. Because Minho was suppose to kick the ball (since hes the best kicker) and KJK kept saying "minho kick the ball" but HW or TW couldnt hear him. ANd they both REALLY WAnted to kick it. So they did. And they both missed and they all thought Minho could have made it... ugh

Guest falling U P

thank you so much for those caps! sungwoo & seungkwon are just the cutest things everrr. i laughed soo hard when sungwoo looked over at seungjun with his mouth all big and seungjun just closed it for him!

and Kalena, thank YOU for always providing the episodes. I refuse to download from anyone else when it comes to ShootDori episodes unless its from ya! =)

Guest TW1NKLE

AHHHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY TO WATCH THE ENDING OF THE GAME... ughhhhhhhhhhh

anyways, today's game was good~ wow seriously, i know i said this millions of times, but SHOOTDORI got a lot better. their passing skills today were OMG and although i want their teamwork to be a little stronger, they're a great team.

i was kind of upset that TAEHOON kicked the freekick instead of MINHO, but i understand why he wanted to kick. TAEHOON already knows what it feels like to make goals and i guess he wanted to go back being the center of attention and 'best player'. he IS good and i hope in the next week's episode he makes a even better and cooler goal :]

^ Thats kinda wat KJK said. but taehoonie played for 2 years while others played from 2 months -1 year. So of course Taehoonie is better. but the others are catching upp

I loved when KJK said to Hye young they were talking about suengkwonie "he used to be the one who wouldnt listen teh most. Look how much he changed"

I was like awwww

Guest YEHJIN.

awww i feel bad for these poor kids >.< taehoon especially. man, one of the few downsides of korean people are that they are all such drama queens/kings. it's a little SHOW with a LITTLE soccer game. seriously. it's not like someone killed someone T________T+ taehoon must feel a lot of pressure now.. hopefully the TEAMwork of the team hasn't got screwy or whatever. x.x~~

kalena, i'll be patient for you ^^ i'll be sure to DL from your clubbox.. when you upped it up ;] you're awesome, thanks<3

Guest TW1NKLE

wow people are being really critical towards this show. i mean, people, they're just kids. they're are not pros and they're not kids who're being trained to try out for the national team or anything. this one person is complaining that everyone in shootdori sucks and that they are just getting plain annoying now T_T and everyone is demanding that jiwoo leave the team and recruit a better member in her place. ok, i know that jiwoo doesn't really do anything, but she IS part of the team, whether people like it or not. i understand that it's getting kind of fustrating that shootdori has never won a game, but come on people. they're six, seven, and eight years old. what can you possibly expect from kids who're barely in first grade? wow i was stunned reading all these comments on the homepage.

awww i feel bad for these poor kids >.< taehoon especially. man, one of the few downsides of korean people are that they are all such drama queens/kings. it's a little SHOW with a LITTLE soccer game. seriously. it's not like someone killed someone T________T+ taehoon must feel a lot of pressure now.. hopefully the TEAMwork of the team hasn't got screwy or whatever. x.x~~

omg seriously. i feel so bad for the team now... these kids getting bashed on the internet for playing 'bad' soccer. for me personally, i am sport-wise challenged. i cannot throw or kick a ball and each member in shootdori plays wayy better than me. and i bet these kids are FARRRRR better in soccer than a lot of people out there who are complaining about the kids' skills. pheessshhhh let's see them run and dribble against kids who're like 20ft taller than them <_<

Guest YEHJIN.

wow people are being really critical towards this show. i mean, people, they're just kids. they're are not pros and they're not kids who're being trained to try out for the national team or anything. this one person is complaining that everyone in shootdori sucks and that they are just getting plain annoying now T_T and everyone is demanding that jiwoo leave the team and recruit a better member in her place. ok, i know that jiwoo doesn't really do anything, but she IS part of the team, whether people like it or not. i understand that it's getting kind of fustrating that shootdori has never won a game, but come on people. they're six, seven, and eight years old. what can you possibly expect from kids who're barely in first grade? wow i was stunned reading all these comments on the homepage.

omg seriously. i feel so bad for the team now... these kids getting bashed on the internet for playing 'bad' soccer. for me personally, i am sport-wise challenged. i cannot throw or kick a ball and each member in shootdori plays wayy better than me. and i bet these kids are FARRRRR better in soccer than a lot of people out there who are complaining about the kids' skills. pheessshhhh let's see them run and dribble against kids who're like 20ft taller than them <_<

i hope the shoot dori's moms' don't show their kids this show. OR any of the happy sunday boards, etc. that would lower their self-esteem SO much. and i don't want that to happen.

i'm hopin or a V-V-VICTORY<3

at least ONE. just ONE is sufficient enough, and i'm sure it will be sufficient for the kids, who haven't won ONCE.

i want to run over to taehoon and give him a bear hug..

Guest TW1NKLE

AHHHHHHH i just want them to win once! imma ignore all those ridicular people CRITICIZING OUR HARDWORKING PLAYERS!!!!!!

SHOOTDORI HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahah this totally just made my day and i'm happy all over again

player_06.jpg

and i miss HYUN JOONNNNNNNNNNNNN :tears: ahhhh he was soo cute~

player_07.jpg

hahah his crazy superman/so ji sup band :] i hope he's healthy and happy wherever he is~~

Guest YEHJIN.

AHHHHHHH i just want them to win once! imma ignore all those ridicular people CRITICIZING OUR HARDWORKING PLAYERS!!!!!!

SHOOTDORI HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahah this totally just made my day and i'm happy all over again

player_06.jpg

and i miss HYUN JOONNNNNNNNNNNNN :tears: ahhhh he was soo cute~

player_07.jpg

hahah his crazy superman/so ji sup band :] i hope he's healthy and happy wherever he is~~

ahhahaha seungwoo!

his smile just made me so happy inside ;D

aww thanks for the pic ;]

Archived