Ji Sung Can't Wait to Be a Dad, But Doesn't Want to Appear on "Superman Returns"

"I can't wait to be a dad, but time isn't moving fast enough. It's fascinating. I can now see how the baby is growing."

On March 17, actor Ji Sung met up with reporters for a casual interview, during which he discussed his marriage with Lee Bo Young and the couple's first baby.

The star couple tied the knot in 2013, and the news of their first child was announced at the end of last year. "We should have our baby by the end of June. I don't think I'll be able to control my tears. I will do my best to be a good father," the actor opened up about his feelings.

"Being the baby of Kwak Tae Geun and Lee Bo Young, we have been calling the baby Kwak Bo Be. The due date is June 22, and it's a girl. I'll have to take care of our daughter when my wife is working, so I want to learn how to change a diaper and prepare food for the baby. I dislike the idea of letting someone else do that. In the end, food prepared by your own father should taste good, even if it isn't that delicious. Lately, I've been reading cookbooks and looking things up on the internet to prepare for fatherhood," he said, smiling.

When asked if he has any plans to appear on KBS2TV's "Superman Returns," Ji Sung firmly stated, "I'm not going to do it, absolutely not."

"That's just what I think. I believe that you should keep your private and public lives separate. I don't want to let my work enter my home. At home, I want to be a regular husband, and at work, I want to work hard."

View the full article

Archived