The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Haha strong coffee,aww just for yeonie that sounds good

Is that really the guy who performed with her in that picture, he looks different if is him though

Wow then she probably caught her hair the morning of her performance 10/22/10

This is an article of Star Golden Bell coming to an end on Allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/star-golden-bell-coming-to-an-end

Yeonic said lee jung made a twitter account for sure he gonna post pictures of himself and chae but

can seems to find his account name anywhere

^ ~*RiKa*~ posted his twitter account in a previous post...the vid he uploaded of CY having fun lip synching to "ma lover" in the studio...

http://twitter.com/groovesinger

no, it's not the same guy in the pic...I dunno who that is in the pic, maybe a sound engineer? :unsure:

ok, I found out the guy's name in the pic w/ CY & yeah, he is an audio engineer. His name is Kim Young Soo & goes by the name retromixxx...

http://twitter.com/retromixxx

I don't think CY got a haircut, it's more like she took out her extensions. :P

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks for his account and Kim Young Soo's

You know what i visited yeonic twitter account this morning and even clicked on lee jung's picture

when he posted that video of chae and he was talking about how sister gonna be mad at him because

he spelt her name wrong. so i was like who is this person and i didnt know it was him all this while.

So did you mean her bangs are extensions or what

^ haha, my bad...I read your reply wrong. blush.gif I thought you were still talking about that twit pic of CY in the studio w/ retromixxx for some reason cuz she just wears extensions for her perfs.

who's this yeonic? I only know the fan blog by the same name started by ST. :huh:

fan pic from that Busan Fireworks Hallyu Stars concert...hope it's broadcast soon by Live Power Music. ;)

ktr3.jpg

cr: baidu bar

//edit

well just caught the live stream & it was SHY doing the rap part again...at least SHY sang on time today. :P I wasn't feeling that red jacket she was wearing either but I think they both gave a better perf than yesterday.

Guest Lis_424

Love the music core performance~ its getting better! her vocals are much better! I really like Son Ho YOung because i love their chemistry from clips i've seen of them together before. However, i feel their chemistry on stage isn't as strong and his voice doesnt match the song as much >__< nonetheless, im so excited that she is promoting Ma Lover

Guest maryosei

I loved the music core performance too but am still hoping that she gonna used Son Ho Young just

for this two days and hopefully she is also aware that he isnt a good choice and get another rapper

this weekend for her next performances.

Am also still in love with music bank's performance because there were some moment the camera captured

that catches my attention especially around 1:18 to 1:30 mark.

I wonder who gonna rap for her when she goes to china

Thanks for the links, pics and updates everyone. :)

It was great to finally see her on bouquet. I like how she coordinated her outfit, she really looks good in casual clothes. The way she fell looked painful, poor Yeonie. I hope she is okay. I’m glad she won in the end. ^_^

I'm so happy that she's promoting ma lover ~

It's sad that SGB is coming to an end. I'm glad she's going to be on the last episode.

^ yeah, she's made so many appearances on SGB over the years & that show has been on so long that it is kinda sad that it's ending...kinda of an end of an era...anyway, here's the CY cut on SGB today...

101023.SGB.E24.Cy Cut

they brought up those selcas she takes before going to bed & CY joked that she photoshops them before posting 'em haha & she mentioned how well she's taken care of in China & how they know what she likes to eat & if she tells her manager she wants coffee, they'll have right it there in a flash for her...it was also cool that Eunji from Nine Muses said CY was her role model but of course, they had to kid around with her & put a pic of some old trot singer with a similar name onscreen. :lol:

The special guest this week was that kid actor, Wang Suk Hyun. Guess he has a crush on Hwangbo or something and MC JSJ asked him if he also considered CY a "nuna" or an "imo (aunt)" and he said an 'aunt' & Hwangbo got kinda happy over that. :lol:

During the food mission, CY's supposed 'kiwi' salad dressing was made with wasabi hot peppers but she did a good job of making the 3 CF faces even tho' that stuff was prolly burning her mouth & tasted nasty. :crazy: when she was chewing, someone was saying stuff to her in japanese about how it tastes haha...maybe it was Kim Youngchul but whoever it was, I thought that was funny. :lol:

just a few caps :phew: ...looks like Cy's wearing colored contacts & check out her nails too :D

28653533.png

73474758.png

79030664.png

85273581.png

65771490.png

14165026.png

25653204.png

43908188.png

96873686.png

a10s.png

a11d.png

a12p.png

a13a.png

a14q.png

a15y.png

a16k.png

a17f.png

11501121.png

93919212.png

a18c.png

a19o.png

a25r.png

a20p.png

a21t.png

a22s.png

a23.png

a24.png

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks for the link, pictures and the translation and am glad you can translate somethings for us

eventhough your korean language is limited.

Man chae yeon is so beautiful, very neat and organized and she loves doing her nails, so cute

Yeah yeonic is the same person who made yeonie's english fansite and if you type in yeonic twitter her account

will just pop out, she was hilarious yesterday cursing out where A.Minor was.

^ no prob & yeah, take my translations with a grain of salt cuz they are 'rough' translations. B)

sorry for the sound being a little off towards the end of that SGB cut...I hate when that happens on YT. <_<

oh I see...I'm outta of it lately cuz I misundersood & thought 'yeonic' was someone in the Korean entertainment biz who was tweeting with CY...I was thinking what a coincidence that person took the name of ST's fan blog. :lol:

Guest maryosei

Please can anyone help me here

Am tryna buy another chae yeon's album and i went to YESASIA.COM but am so lost and i dont

remember how i pre-ordered the first album.

And about Son Ho Young i now know why yeonie chose him because he can really sing but

i guess bad as a rapper though.

HE WAS RAPPING

손호영 Son Ho Young - 070519 달콤한 음악데이트 group Medley (fancam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBC7-bVJK0&feature=related

손호영 Son Ho Young - 똑같은 사람 Live (fancam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOuMLpUIyM&feature=related

^ the thing about SHY that is funny is that I noticed the guy can eat! I've seen him in other variety shows like GoC Expedition & the guy can seriously put it away. We know CY can eat too...those 2 together as a team would be unbeatable if they had some type celebrity eating contest. :lol:

here's the full [HD] streaming link to yesterday's Music Core perf...

[HD]101023.MBC.Music Core.Cy Cut

20771095.png

98344645.png

97236473.png

24023297.png

73814260.png

21288680.png

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks for the HD version of music core performance

Haha you funny them two can get it down, eat really good huh

FINALLY ALLKPOP ACKNOWLEDGES YEONIE

CHAE YEON FOLLOWS UP WITH "MA LOVER" ON MUSIC CORE

by maestro-J on October 23, 2010 at 3:53 am

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/chae-yeon-follows-up-with-%E2%80%9Cma-lover%E2%80%9D-on-music-core

^ you're welcome & that's cool cuz I don't think AKP even mentioned anything about her perf on Friday's Music Bank right? :unsure: Nice to see so many positive comments too. :D

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Yeah they didnt even notice that she performed yesterday because it saids she return with her

second new single today on music core today.

positive comments yeah that how good ma lover is.

It looks to me like she did not cut her hair for real they are extension, what do yall think but looks

really good on her, anything fits her.

By the way does anyone knows how her following schedule looks like

^ I dunno, maybe someone will post her updated schedule soon...I know she's scheduled to appear on 1000 songs challenge in early November but that's it.

some pics from the Gumi Citizen's Festival today...

40115546.jpg

11834273.jpg

98243192.jpg

cr: baidu bar

I read a lot of negative comments about SHY.

I guess it was disappointing for fans not to see A.Minor sing with CY for her comeback performance.

However, SHY is a really great rapper. He deserve a lot of credit. I think fans are not used to SHY singing this song.

Wouldn't it be great if CY sang with different rappers for the promotion of Ma Lover.

I not feeling her red jacket from for her second performance but, the perf was good as usual.