The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

they invite too many guests to Star King, some of them don't get enough screen time... like Yeonie this time.

I don't even bother watching that show anymore. besides, the edition is kinda weird sometimes. they show people who are not even there! :lol:

hope to see Yeonie on other shows, better ones :)

SK always sucks when its about enough screen time for CY <_<

nothing to share but the CultwoShow is on Youtube HERE!!

Edit: more pics of Yeonie at the airport , she always looks gorgeous :wub:

146136037.jpg

146133675.jpg

146131181.jpg

Credit: as tagged + twitter

Guest maryosei

please i understand is not worth it watching starking but i really wanna watch it though but cant seems to find it on youtube,just wanna see her face so can someone help me out. thanks

[Twitter Update]

145911629.jpg

guessing its the view from her hotel room

1465056375103b18df79aef.jpg

i think she is going back , right? :)

i like this version better too , really pretty :wub:

did she only perform 2 of us? she is wearing Look look look outfit , i bet the fans feel sad they didn't watch it live?

haha that was a bit weird but they did a good job with the choreography.

can't wait to see more of look look look performances & shows too :D

one of the backup dancers tweeted that they arrived safely an hour ago ( from google translator) lol guess the translation was wrong

she tweeted some pics too.

x22587e60.jpg

and this is a pic taken by CY

x2258794f.jpg

Cr: realSsongji@twitter

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88, @not_popular and @Amura thanks so much for the links and pictures. Am really getting pissed off right now bcos MV HD ENG l Chae Yeon (채연) - 봐봐봐 (Look Look Look)「K-Pop July 2010」has been deleted also. This MV had the most viewers.

Guest maryosei

Am really glad she was able to wear the outfit that allkpop criticized and once again she has prove that there is nothing dangerous about the outfit.

This guy tweeted chae yeon and she tweeted back to him but the google translation was kinda crazy talking about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.

wonjung_08

.@chaeyeon_lee (^O^)/ㅋㅋ 누나중국가고바빠서 말못했음 ㅋㅋ 지금은 꿀맛같은낮잠 자고일어남 ㅠㅠ또다시운동하러고고씽 배고퐈????합숙끝나면맛있는거사줄께요 우하하 글구몸짱은 누나자너 얼굴몸매 이기적인연채

@wonjung_08 내 맨션에 올라오는 글중에 너가 나의 남친이라며 ~~ 하핫 ^^ 우짜스까 ㅋㅋ 미안하게 됐다 너 이제 여자친구는 다 사겻구나~~~ ㅋㅋㅋ 앗싸~

about 4 hours ago via twtkr

This is the google translation of what chae yeon tweeted to the guy but the translation is kinda weird and doesnt make sense.

chaeyeon_lee

.@wonjung_08 Surfacing in my apartment my boyfriend said you geuljunge hahat ^ ^ ~ ~ ㅋ ㅋ woojjaseukka girlfriend now , I'm sorry you all sagyeotguna Hooray ~ ~ ~ ~ kkk

about 4 hours ago via twtkr

^

hahaha! google translator isn't that accurate, I guess :lol:

CY performing "Look x3" @ YTN Live Power Music on 100814...another hot performance! cool.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ap57C0MeVvk

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/68149

thanks for the links! and I agree with maryosei, there's nothing dangerous about the outfit, other than the fact Chae Yeon looks dangerously sexy with it ;)

so, she can't wear this outfit on national tv, but she can wear it on cable, if I'm not mistaken. she can use that outfit on M!CD if she wants, for example.

anyways, I love the fact that she's wearing it ;) it's like saying "in your face" :lol:

pic spam! :)

Chae Yeon's perf at the Korea-China Cultural Festival

credit as tagged

n4jlzo.jpg

2hhgkn5.jpg

2ewicg2.jpg

2ljozzs.jpg

95ncjb.jpg

mtr0r9.jpg

2laaatd.jpg

I like the outfit! ^^

I don't think she wore it on a music show in Korea... did she?

Guest maryosei

@not_popular she wore that outfit on july 30,2010 so just type in [100730] Chae Yeon - Look Look Look and rewatch it again.

Guest chriskxp

Thanks for the pics guys. Omg she looks gorgeous when she appeared on "Chocolate."

Btw, do you guys know Chae Yeon's twitter account. I had it but I forgot it!

^

her twitter account is @chaeyeon_lee ^^

thanks for the pics, gogi! :)

hope you can find more info on the last set of pics you posted. I like the outfit! she hasn't performed with it yet, right? too hot for national tv? haha! :lol:

she's like... in a meeting? maybe it's after or before a performance. I guess it's kinda weird to go to a meeting wearing that haha! :P

--------------------------------------

more pics! ^^

Yeonie at the airport

credit: leechaeyeon.com

j5ft4h.jpg

so... how do you turn this on?

mwegxw.jpg

like this, maybe? is it on already?

13ymm8l.jpg

looks like it's on... yay!

33jk0sw.jpg

I did it! see? :)

2qc007k.jpg

my phone is way easier to use ;)

^

It's been a while since the last time I saw her on a music show, that's why I forgot about the outfits she has wore... right? haha!

ok... don't mind me. I just have the worst memory ever!

she changed her twitter profile pic

looks cool! I like it ;)

chaeyeon_lee.jpg

credit: chae yeon's twitter :P

Guest maryosei

Chae Yeon shouldnt go through this. this is absolutely absurd i mean why should she politely give an autography, take pictures and thank them for what and what do they mean by she is pretending. hehehe i guess they are looking for trouble cos she sure will act like angelina jolie then.

Chae Yeon is on top ten on soompi and unfortunately i couldnt copy and paste her picture, i guess that aint the right way to do it.

SOOMPI TOP TEN

Weekly K-Pop Music Chart 2010 - August Week 2

10. (+4) Chae Yeon - 봐 봐 봐 (Look Look Look)

Score: 595

Genre: Pop/Dance

Music + Lyrics: Kim Chang Hwan

This week look look look moves up four spots into the top 10.

I think it's a must for any celebrities to thanks fans for their support.

But fans that asked CY to take pics and sign autographs should thank her.

I can't believe they call her fake when she goes out of her way to sign and take pics.

When you asked someone for a favour and they do it, you should thank them.

=P

I Love Angelina Jolie and am happy CY likes her too.