The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Zybird

I love Yeonie on all Xman and Love Letter shows.

I really don't understand why the male artists dodn't choose her. She is so adorable.

Just watched her performances from the past week.

I loved them all. Yeonie nailed the song.

Where can I watch SBS Power FM radio show?

Reaaly wanna hear her speaking voice again.

Yeonie is currently 3RD on the M! Countdown chart. http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

TO REGISTER FOR A ACCOUNT TO VOTE: http://newmember.mnet.com/Registration/MbrJoinGate.asp

Then click on the foreigner icon (on the right) > tick in all the boxes > save > fill in the fields > click certification after entering your email (wait a few minutes to receive the email for the number) > enter the number then save! Then go to the voting link and vote for Yeonie!

3rd? great! i have an account and want to vote, but my computer doesn't read korean, so i don't know who's Yeonie... is he still in the 3rd place?

nice pic ^^

look at those lucky fans there!

Guest Lis_424

i loved her on xman and loveletter. but there were a couple episodes that i didn't like, which where the ones where chae yeon was not selected as a partner or when they kept picking on her one certain things. Especially, the loveletter episode where chae yeon was partnered with heechul and the other ppl keep saying stuff about how she dumped Tei. I mean Tei also went for the flower for that other girl too. ( but i must say i still like CYheechul couple and CYTei couple ^__^)

Although it's just a variety show, and not real couples, i would be hurt like chae yeon would be.

Chae Yeon fighting !!

BTW, CY outifts and performance are getting better and better and i always cant wait for her next performance

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i rly liked seeing yeonie on love letter n xman. u can tell she rly puts effort in making viewers having a fun time watching it. but isntead of appreciating her, ppl criticize her. *sigh*

n seriously, since she is already crying, ppl should b suportive, not continuing the competition. they're just taking advantage over chae yeon unnie coz she's a sweet n innocent girl who cares bout the viewers. hope ppl c how innocent chae yeon unnie is n like/adore her like we do :]

Bad news guys...

ChaeYeon’s MV banned from broadcast for inappropriate content

Singer ChaeYeon’s new song ‘Shake’ MV has been banned from airing on all 3 broadcast centres for inappropriate content for youths.

ChaeYeon has already started promoting the song ‘Shake’ on the various music programs.

ChaeYeon’s company said on the 19th, “Right now, we are looking into editing the MV. Because we want the MV to be on broadcast channels, and yet we need to remain the concept of the MV while editing out the inapproriate parts, it is a pretty tough job.”

“It is a shame, because ChaeYeon carries the image of a sexy singer. Hence the MV will appear to have some inappropriate content for youths.”

This serves as a second attack for ChaeYeon’s comebac, the first being the album leakou 2 days before the album official release.

source: kbites

Guest pamilk

Bad news guys...

ChaeYeon’s MV banned from broadcast for inappropriate content

Singer ChaeYeon’s new song ‘Shake’ MV has been banned from airing on all 3 broadcast centres for inappropriate content for youths.

ChaeYeon has already started promoting the song ‘Shake’ on the various music programs.

ChaeYeon’s company said on the 19th, “Right now, we are looking into editing the MV. Because we want the MV to be on broadcast channels, and yet we need to remain the concept of the MV while editing out the inapproriate parts, it is a pretty tough job.”

“It is a shame, because ChaeYeon carries the image of a sexy singer. Hence the MV will appear to have some inappropriate content for youths.”

This serves as a second attack for ChaeYeon’s comebac, the first being the album leakou 2 days before the album official release.

source: kbites

Why? :blink:

i hope it be happy ending or CY will make new MV.

thanks for nice pic , links & news.

^ well according to this article, the suggestive scenes of CY on the bed (in their view of attempting to seduce men) were considered inappropriate... :rolleyes:

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200905/...0002010401.html

1zqxcf6.jpg

another scheduled appearance on May 23, she is to take part in this 'green concert' sponsored by the Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute 50th Anniversary...

http://www.kaeri.re.kr/kaeri50th/

ouziv9.jpg

some more caps from YSMM show...nice blingy shoes & matching couple shirts with Park Jae Jung :P

I was laughing my butt off when MC Mong was talking and a big piece of spit fell out of his mouth. :lol:

9att3k.jpg

20ha7gm.jpg

2eknleu.jpg

2iuxf76.jpg

23tlab7.jpg

34fo5mx.jpg

2cgheec.jpg

sndi8o.jpg

2ev9nqs.jpg

2meczdf.jpg

29vnjn9.jpg

2mwo7b.jpg

104q1wy.jpg

o6mtj6.jpg

Guest Dori

thanks for the upload f.E.M. ... woot woot!

It's soooooo good to see her on variety shows again. She really does bring a lot to the shows and has been sorely missed.

I don't know if it's because I haven't seen her in awhile, but she seems to be A LOT more sassy :D. Her facial expressions kill me :D - particularly when Dambi is apologizing to her (for reasons unknown because I couldn't fully understand) she scowls and says, "Whatever." :lol: Her beside Kang HoDong joking with each other is totally reminiscent. (nostalgia moment)

Guest smitchaeyeon

I was wondering will "SHAKE" MV be banned?

and it is!!! <_<

I really like the MV

its not too sexy maybe for kids i guess

but I dont want Chae Yeon to get worried or anything :)

i hope she wont get too worried about this kind of ban since it could happen to sexy stars like CHAE YEON :P:D

love chae yeon

Guest queena

wow. yesterday i watched ysmm with chae yeon. and i was thinking that son dambi was being kinda... i dunno not rude.. but not very respectful of chae yeon... so i went to go look at the comments on the ysmm official page (because i am biased).. and there was sooo many comments about how son dambi was being rude. i felt bad because im sure she didnt mean to be... but chae yeon is her elder and she should definitely have been more respectful.

chaeyeon's comments were fewer but they said she did well and that they are glad to see her back. just like we are saying! im glad she did well. i hope she doesnt feel bad, like she's "under" son dambi... because chae yeon is awesome!

Guest suusse

wow. yesterday i watched ysmm with chae yeon. and i was thinking that son dambi was being kinda... i dunno not rude.. but not very respectful of chae yeon... so i went to go look at the comments on the ysmm official page (because i am biased).. and there was sooo many comments about how son dambi was being rude. i felt bad because im sure she didnt mean to be... but chae yeon is her elder and she should definitely have been more respectful.

chaeyeon's comments were fewer but they said she did well and that they are glad to see her back. just like we are saying! im glad she did well. i hope she doesnt feel bad, like she's "under" son dambi... because chae yeon is awesome!

ohh i wish i wud understand korean. im soo GLAD others support Chae Yeon!!! everytime i read something about Chae Yeon there is always negative comments, hate it!

im downloadin from moogonfly YSMM 2 with Chae Yeon to watch it comfortably heheh

Chae Yeon loooks amaaaaaazing... awww i wish i looked like her :D (neeeeeever gonna happen. hahahaha)

CY <3<3<3

Bad news guys...

ChaeYeon's MV banned from broadcast for inappropriate content

thanks for the news... not so good news, but we kinda expected that, right? korean government has this "special way" to see what's good and bad for the youth :lol:

anyway! i didn't like the mv that much :rolleyes: they should make another one... haha! :P

YSMM is up on moogonfly for download

yay!! can't wait to download! (but have to... i'm not at home now >_<)

haven't seen the entire episode, so i can't say anything about the other girl attitude or anything (not that i would understand anyway haha!) but i'm happy to know people missed her and they are glad she's back ^^

i'ver read so many bad comments about her comeback... it's nice to know people are not that negative towards her in Korea