The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Lis_424

there will always be negative feedbacks with Chae Yeon.. unfortunately... and we always have to worry if that will strain CY... +_+ but it's good that we are protective of her XD

i keep rewinding the part where Andy fed Chae Yeon! so cute! i just love CY's interactions with guys XD

Guest busolaodude

i was so pissed off with the people giving thumbs down to a chae yeon compliment.

every true andy and solbi fan would know chae yeon and andy are very very good friend. remember reading on one of andy video a fan thanking chae yeon for being a great friend to andy that she cancelled all her activity for andy just to help him when he had a problem.

she was great there and i love her outfit and hair. i think the producers did it purposely to add videos together. it is not chae yeon's fault that andy decides to feed her.

i cant believe solbi lost the ring andy looked really hurt.

someone suggested kim jong kook and chae yoen for we got married on youtube but no thank, that is one of the reason she has so many anti fans in the first place. dont want my unnie to get hurt againbecause of the kim jong kook stuff.

thanks for the info! we have to wait till the song comes out. hope they make an mv ^^

the song for the china earthquake... will be released over the internet, along w/ a DVD and an MV.... another thing to look forward to now. anything w/ yeonnie!!! but.... i hope the vid is more like the world cup 2006 song and not like a 'we are the world' song, haha.... would be more fun to see all these stars interacting as well for this cause, instead of just a studio session or choir vid.

hmmm..... just wanted to post some pics now.... cuz... she's such a cute nerd

starwatch1.jpgstarwatch2.jpgstarwatch4.jpgstarwatch8.jpgstarwatch3.jpg<----- pre Bequem bag....haha starwatch5.jpgstarwatch6.jpg

Guest mishybear

wow, thanks for all the info!

ive still yet to watch this week's ep. of WGM. lol but im sure it'll be fun XD

i feel like a betrayer to andy/solbi and crownj/SIY, but im most excited to see CY in this weeks episode..... hahaha

gr.... i want to get my hands on a pink Bequem hat! lol! :(

Guest gdbabygurl

Any idea when's the realease of the MV?

is it gonna be in chinese?

haha

that'll be interesting

and... she will get negative impacts .. basically on everything she does anyways from antis (esp w/ all the guys that is mentioned for her to pair up with here) CY and solbi are friends, and andy mentioned that she is the only entertainer he's close w/ since his debut (bsides his group members of course)...... SOOOO..... i think it's all in good fun. she's making solbi jealous on purpose... and... solbi is probably... "acting" jealous for the program considering it's all a "pretend" marriage!!! ALL IN GOOD FUN peeps.... dont take it too seriously. i say this... but... i dont dare go in the WGM thread, HAHA........ reading all those negative comments since she first became popular made me sad too... so I stopped!

yup it is fact of life like death & taxes that Chae Yeon will always stir up antipathy & negative comments re: her actions, wasn't she the female celeb w/ the most antis in some poll in Korea? it is part of being a celeb to deal with the netizens & anti-fans, so I wouldn't read too much into all the negativity...

np.... u dont have the worst memory... bulgogi does as whatever he says... is really from my mouth, hahaha..... he has dementia already. but maybe u need some ginko biloba and fish oil supplements too.

'tis true...

I am taking those supplements but I think you are trying to get me to OD, by suggesting I triple my dosage!

:ph34r:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/ne...h3.jpg<----- pre Bequem bag....haha http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/ne.../starwatch6.jpg

yeah, i love yeonie w/ emo glasses...only the 'puffer fish' face would have made her cuter! ^_^

Any idea when's the realease of the MV?

is it gonna be in chinese?

haha

that'll be interesting

not sure of the of the MV, but according to Hallywood.com they will be having a second recording made on June 5 & the subsequent DVD will not only include the music, but also have a 'making of' film & other features included...

damn, i saw Jackie Chan in person a couple of yrs ago at a Rush Hour premiere & he didn't look anywhere near as small as he does standing next to CY...did he shrink? :o

fteh4j.jpg

here's the link to the latest epi of WGM (eng subbed)

credit:coolsmurf

thanks for sharing the links and thanks to coolsmurf, of course, for translating and uploading the cuts ^^

i agree with you guys. andy and yeonie are really good and close friends. chae yeon even cancelled a trip to china to sing "timing" with andy on a show, so yeah, really good friends.

wgm is a show, i'm sure it's scripted and yeonie only tried to make things more fun. i think she did a good job ^^

the part when andy fed chae yeon was cute ;)

the song for the china earthquake... will be released over the internet, along w/ a DVD and an MV.... another thing to look forward to now. anything w/ yeonnie!!! but.... i hope the vid is more like the world cup 2006 song and not like a 'we are the world' song, haha.... would be more fun to see all these stars interacting as well for this cause, instead of just a studio session or choir vid.

yay! mv ^^ wanna see some interactions between the stars, not only the part where they sing together... hope we can see a lot of yeonie on the mv hehe!

i'm watching the cuts again and now i read some of the comments on the video.. haha! it's actually funny the 'thumbs down' thing. someone mentioned something about yeonie being fat! hahahaha! haters must be blind, seriously, chae yeon looks so pretty on this episode! love the hair and the clothes ^^

yeonie's very sensitive, hope she doesn't take this thing seriously. she should just laugh about it.

--edit--

yeah, i love yeonie w/ emo glasses...only the 'puffer fish' face would have made her cuter!

damn, i saw Jackie Chan in person a couple of yrs ago at a Rush Hour premiere & he didn't look anywhere near as small as he does standing next to CY...did he shrink?

haha! love her as a nerd ^^ she's the cutest one! haha ^^

thanks for the pics, nebs! i agree with the ape, she looks good with glasses

and... shrink? haha! maybe yeonie is wearing really high heels... or jackie chan wasn't that tall after all

Guest sana000

Chae Yeon and Andy look so good together. When Andy fed her, she try to help him open the wine. They look like a real couple.

I wish that Chae Yeon would stay on "We Got Married".

As Chae Yeon husband: Kim Jong Kook, Danny, Brian, Hwanhee, All member of Shinhwa, Lee Seung Gi, Siwon, Heechul, Kibum, Donghae, Kangin, All member of DBSK, So Ho Young, Tei, Lee Jung. There some many guys Chae Yeon look good with, doesn't matter if their young then her or older.

I hope "We Got Married" PD will ask Chae Yeon to stay on the show.

Guest baqinardo

i still have to wait their upload the full episode on youtube...hiks..hiks Anyone knows where to watch the show beside Youtube and Veoh (my Veoh is blocked..i don't know why?)

Magnolia, where do u come from?

Veoh also No Longer Available in my country (M'sia n Indonesia) :wacko:

CY must be very very busy these days...is she a Queen of Events or something? Hahahaha...

Wow...you guys still discussing the most potential pair for CY? Really interesting..Too bad we have to eliminate Hwanhee (my fav candidate). MinWoo sounds fine but baginardo is right, it will be akward for M and ShinAe to meet in this kind of show. Eric maybe? (why they have to be Shinhwa members? kkkkkk)

May be she just has nothing to do :sweatingbullets:

Eriic?? Haha.. But i think that's impossible too, coz Eric's filming his new drama. ;)

so, all of hot guys, unavailable, huh? :unsure:

Guest baqinardo

I wish that Chae Yeon would stay on "We Got Married".

As Chae Yeon husband: Kim Jong Kook, Danny, Brian, Hwanhee, All member of Shinhwa, Lee Seung Gi, Siwon, Heechul, Kibum, Donghae, Kangin, All member of DBSK, So Ho Young, Tei, Lee Jung. There some many guys Chae Yeon look good with, doesn't matter if their young then her or older.

I hope "We Got Married" PD will ask Chae Yeon to stay on the show.

Haha.. u seems very desperate to see her in WGM :lol:

from ur list, the possilbe candidate just Kim Jung Kook and Tei. (Tei looks like not suitable for this variety. coz he such a "lazy"guy :sweatingbullets: )

I dont think the PD will make "Sister-Brother" couple again, since they have "Hwang Bo - Kim Hyun Joong" couple. so, SuJu n DBSK out of list :sweatingbullets:

and also, another Shinhwa member? hm.. still possible ( but i prefer with Jun Jin :sweatingbullets: )

i still have to wait their upload the full episode on youtube...hiks..hiks Anyone knows where to watch the show beside Youtube and Veoh (my Veoh is blocked..i don't know why?)

don't like watching from streaming sites personally cuz of the LQ & also the idiotic comments posted on utube...but if you prefer to download entire episodes you can download both HQ & LQ files from dkyang's blog as well as HQ & LQ subbed episodes from koreansubutd

no offense to WGM fans, but that show is seriously lame! <_< I had to force myself to sit through that rubbish to see yeonie's cameo, still wondering if it was worth it haha...I hope CY doesn't get booked as a regular on that show, she should hold out for something better! but if she had to partnered up w/ someone don't want to see the usual 'pretty boys' *yawn* so played out & boring... too bad HaHa is serving his mandatory service & is engaged, cuz I would have loved to see their chemistry together as a married couple :lol:

i'm watching the cuts again and now i read some of the comments on the video.. haha! it's actually funny the 'thumbs down' thing. someone mentioned something about yeonie being fat! hahahaha! haters must be blind, seriously, chae yeon looks so pretty on this episode! love the hair and the clothes ^^

yeonie's very sensitive, hope she doesn't take this thing seriously. she should just laugh about it.

fat? *shakes head* yeah see my remark above re: idiotic comments on utube :rolleyes:

anyways, enough of my rant...here are some pics of her in HK...credit: in the pics

2nqs5td.jpg2d7x2lk.jpg2367i1.jpg

Guest baqinardo

no offense to WGM fans, but that show is seriously lame! <_< I had to force myself to sit through that rubbish to see yeonie's cameo, still wondering if it was worth it haha...I hope CY doesn't get booked as a regular on that show, she should hold out for something better! but if she had to partnered up w/ someone don't want to see the usual 'pretty boys' *yawn* so played out & boring... too bad HaHa is serving his mandatory service & is engaged, cuz I would have loved to see their chemistry together as a married couple :lol:

Count me in. It was best show at earlier eps. but getting bored nowdays :sweatingbullets: (no offense).

i just skipped other parts, n just watch yeonie parts n

Hwang Bo's

:rolleyes:

Guest busolaodude

from ur list, the possilbe candidate just Kim Jung Kook and Tei. (Tei looks like not suitable for this variety. coz he such a "lazy"guy :sweatingbullets: )

I dont think the PD will make "Sister-Brother" couple again, since they have "Hwang Bo - Kim Hyun Joong" couple. so, SuJu n DBSK out of list :sweatingbullets:

and also, another Shinhwa member? hm.. still possible ( but i prefer with Jun Jin :sweatingbullets: )

me too. i want to chae yeon with junjin, i have never seen chae yeon with him; i am sure they would look good together.

i am sorry but no kim jong kook, she got most of her anti-fan because of it,i dont want to see her hurt again.

Guest Dori

The comments over at the WGM thread aren't bad actually - they seem to be more concerned with the ring thing than CY. In any case, that was her entire concept going in - if you didn't catch it, right after she hugged Solbi, she said she was envious. And really, who doesn't get jealous of their friends, no matter how close. And I think they were trying to go for the 'what do you do when your husband has a good friend who's a woman?"

Most of the time becomes a territorial pissing event on the part of the girlfriend because she's threatened. (I often find myself in CY's position in real life - guyfriend gets a girlfriend/ married and I don't see them ever again.)

And the show really is kinda boring.

The only interesting couple is Seo In Young and Crown J - they're the only reason I watch it - everyone else is kind of nauseating.

I should change my siggie link.

Hey Nebs, I haven't seen that Star Watch with CY - does anyone have it? I must continue to bask in her mischief.

DORI... ... i can send u file, i dont know if it's on utube ^^

ahh... glad to hear the WGM thread isn't that bad regarding her, but... i think utube is still the same as always w/ their thumbs down. i know u're a utube fanatic. haha... i like crown j and siy too... even when they were having that party... seems fun. the others are a bit boring and maybe doing what they are suppose to do but this couple seems to not care and just have fun. ooo... i think we had this discussion in cali too... about the married men having female friends, hahaha

and from ST pics... that reminds me... lee sung jin & CY are hilarious together.... if anything she needs a funny man to hold his own on any pairing show, i know i know... u all want the good looking guys. but i dont care. show must be funny... and.... i doubt she'll get any anti comments w/ funny men such as noh hong chul or lee sung jin... and park myung soo!.. woah... .. i'm getting carried away w/ my choices.

Guest baqinardo

People who are giving their thumbs down to Chae Yeon just because of the WGM episode are just jealous that Andy and Chae Yeon are so close. :sweatingbullets: haha..joking. But gee, that show is like NOT REAL. Why are people getting angered by it? ><

TOTALLY AGREE... (but i didnt see any comment yet in youtube. coz i've banned youtube, n i used veoh. But now, Veoh banned me :sweatingbullets::wacko: )

yeah, i can say those peoples are "stupid" (no offense :rolleyes: ) angry for nothing. They didnt know that Yeonie basically close with Andy ;)

i am sorry but no kim jong kook, she got most of her anti-fan because of it,i dont want to see her hurt again.

owh, really? :o

i didnt know that. is that in X-man? :unsure:

Bad Jong Kook's fans (No offense :sweatingbullets: ) :tears:

i wish she will find a good guy to be married soon :rolleyes:

Guest sana000

Yeah...I'm desperate too see more Chae Yeon, :D

CYJunJin3.jpg

Count me in. It was best show at earlier eps. but getting bored nowdays :sweatingbullets: (no offense).

i just skipped other parts, n just watch yeonie parts n

Hwang Bo's

:rolleyes:

haha, yeah Hwang Bo is cool...still recall her Xman days wearing the retro granny specks & her darting 'lizard' tongue :lol:

hey can any of you peeps out there translate this article? this news story is blowing up on all the korean entertainment news sites...I tried google translator & bablefish, but as usual it only spits out gibberish, as

bablefish is the most useless translating software ever for hangul!

<_<

anyways, the only thing I can decipher out of it, is something relating to her mobile phone download wallpapers, the 'sexy' party theme pics, the article mentions some controversy about them or something...she will be appearing on ETN today? man, I hope she isn't getting ripped off again like the last time she entered into an agreement to market her mobile phone pics...apparently these pics are hot downloads & selling like crazy, so she needs to get appropriately recompensed.

2ywy0rl.jpg2z4elwg.jpg2dafxgl.jpg