The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

U need an Clubbox account to be able to download the files

This is the thread show how to register Clubblox account:Click here

Just follow the direction and u can register it easily.

Hope it can help u.

You don't necessarily need an account to download, but its recommended to have an account so then you can collect mileage for faster file downloads. To download files on clubbox box you just need to install the clubbox program. =)

Welcome to the Chae Yeon thread d_w31! Keep supporting Chae Yeon! =)

Thanks for the pictures bulgogi88 !! Her dogs are adorable!! I wish I had one like that! :)

too many pics!

^ haven't seen those before... beautiful! who's next to her? they guy from clon? always forget his name

loved the pic from the 2006 mkmf ^___________________^

chae yeon's legs are wow! (i think i need to go to the gym... )

the last one bulgogi posted is =3!! what a cool dog ^^

thanks for the pictures bulgogie & ST

the pups are so cute =)

wondering if it was baby honey or baby mini.... they're both white >_<

the one who's holding the pup looks like Chae Yeon's dad :D

I was bored so I went back to read the thread from page 1, and saw this

and, Chae Yeon's original name was Lee Jin Sook.

well, the name was very old-fashioned, so she legally changed it to Lee Chae Yeon

Never knew she officially changed her name to Chae Yeon. I always thought it's just her stage name and kept questioning why did she answer her name as "Lee Chae Yeon" instead of "Lee Jin Sook" to the guarding soldier in Hi5 Eps9. gahhh, now I know

btw ST, cool new avie!! and Delger, heart your siggy ;)

Guest lyly_flower2000

Hollywood Bowl is coming up soon and will take place in May.

Wonder if CY can go there? Wanna see her live per.

If there are my fav artist, including CY. I probably go there, not for sure but let's see what I can make.

I was bored so I went back to read the thread from page 1

are you really that bored?

i'm uploading the making of mv now, but it says it will take 2hrs or something. they're really short vids and it will take 2hrs! can't imagine a whole 700MB file which i haven't tried yet. turns out i had an account with mediafire all along but i don't remember making it. do i need to do anything else, or can u just link it to ur site?

I was bored so I went back to read the thread from page 1, and saw this

Never knew she officially changed her name to Chae Yeon. I always thought it's just her stage name and kept questioning why did she answer her name as "Lee Chae Yeon" instead of "Lee Jin Sook" to the guarding soldier in Hi5 Eps9. gahhh, now I know

from page 1! i'll try it some day... ^^

but, what does 'chae yeon' mean? i read it somewhere, but can't find it!! i remember that 'chae yeon' means something don't- remember-what and if you translates it to japanese, it means something really nice too... that's why she picked that name. well, not sure now... i read it long time ago.

gonna try to find that info again ^^

^ nice pics thanks for sharing nebula81! 1st time huh? you're not a virgin anymore... :P

yeah i'm a guy & i want those legs too, they're so shapely & tanned... (oh wait, forget I wrote that!) :blush:

i'm a ............... non-practicing virgin.

and you'd be a very gorgeous ape w/ those legs, especially in a mini. mmmm mmmm good.

^ nice pics thanks for sharing nebula81! 1st time huh? you're not a virgin anymore... :P

yeah i'm a guy & i want those legs too, they're so shapely & tanned... (oh wait, forget I wrote that!) :blush:

i'm a ............... non-practicing virgin.

and you'd be a very gorgeous ape w/ those legs, especially in a mini. mmmm mmmm good.

my 4 months old dog read the thread. she suicided....

peeps, check out moogonfly for Two Of Us the making and Chae Yeon's 2nd album cover shoot

edit: forgot to thank nebula_81 for posting chae yeon beautiful legs pics. the caption is funny haha

edit #2:

i remember that 'chae yeon' means something don't- remember-what and if you translates it to japanese, it means something really nice too...

dunno what her name means in korean nor japanese but in chinese, chae yeon name's Cai Yan, Cai is a surname and Yan means beautiful =)

bulgogie, do you rmb where you watch that Ent Weekly clip?

I finally have something to share! ... Took me ages for this ol' foggie to figure out how I could create an Animated GIF on my computer.

Lord I hope this works ... YAY! it does!

cypout1.gif

peeps, check out moogonfly for Two Of Us the making and Chae Yeon's 2nd album cover shoot

edit #2:

dunno what her name means in korean nor japanese but in chinese, chae yeon name's Cai Yan, Cai is a surname and Yan means beautiful =)

yay!! thanks!!! i'm downloading the 2nd lp cover shoot now (finished... gonna watch it!)

cai yan sounds nice ^_____________^ maybe 'chae yeon' means something similar in japanese and korean... ''beautiful girl'' or something like that (just guessing...)

I finally have something to share! ... Took me ages for this ol' foggie to figure out how I could create an Animated GIF on my computer.

Lord I hope this works ... YAY! it does!

loved it!!! chae yeon's face is hilarious and cute! hahaha!!

thanks for sharing ^____________________^

DegiLisious, your siggy is pretty! love it

***edit***

topped a page!

mhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what can i share?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RN4HFm2CeHA

yeonie at 1:22 ;)

Guest DegiLisious

Dori

i love the GIF

so cute

i need to learn how to do GIF's hehehehe

and thx for the compliments on my siggy

i got it from leechaeyeon.com

Guest lyly_flower2000

Dori I love the GIF too.

Can't stop laughing when seeing her face.

So hilarious.

I did some CY's GIF, took it from her MV.

I will share later, not good but wanna share. LOL.