The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^yes agree, on the 'my love' cover she looks gorgeous! *sad* i feel so bad you got your cd stolen. :( Next time I'm sure you'll burn a copy & keep the original in a safe place! ;) BTW, I'll share some pics in your place today, since i'm in such a good mood! :)

cygetsporty.jpg<cosmetics she endorses, but she looks good without makeup! :D

Cycereal.jpg<looks cute eating cereal, but we know she eats meat (her weight loss secret) for breakfast! :P

chaeyeon122sp.jpg<nice stomach! does she have a piercing? :huh:

chaeyeon8zc4.jpg<no idea about this? Anybody know? :unsure:

credit: bjunkyard.com

^ bulgogi88, that's her duriseo performance back in 2005 where they wore all these Tomb Raider outfits ^^. Mirae-chan's LJ has that perf for dl btw ;)

not_popular, It's "challenge 1000 songs". She made a guest appearance and stayed throughout the whole show =)

Okay I promised I would post the perf pics yesterday but I kept getting the "IPS driver error" from soompi and that totally put me off >_<

xP

Like its a Chinese show and everything, but it appears that Chae Yeon didn't have a translater.

o.o And I was like:

"ONGZ, I KNOW HER. IT'S CHAE YEON"

<_< But then, it's a Chinese show, I doubt that Chae Yeon knows how to speak Chinese.

Hmmm.. me too, I'm quite interested now. Was it a mandarin show or cantonese? And what was the show about? Entertainment news... a game show.. jade solid gold?

And when was it aired?

I think it's "名声大震" you guys were talking about, not sure of what it's about since I haven't able to watched it yet. but here are some pictures

185125_1410719495.jpg

she always does this, so cute :D

185120_191427340.jpg

185115_1271626886.jpg

..okay, what kind of pose is this chae yeon?

184332_1217627258.jpg

183511_1051662997.jpg

182555_2116631912.jpg

181800_267150592.jpg

1895067_27284153.jpg

is it just me or the foreign guy really looks like Akon in this pic ^^

1895067_54634155.jpg

1895067_81424154.jpg

bulgogi88 & not_popular, see how her hair got longer by now? esp in the last pic

http://aog.2y.net/korea/cds/chae%20yeon%202.jpg credit:aog.2y.net/korea

^My favorite album for sure. Every song is good & the title is kinda mysterious with many layers of meaning possible! ;) Did CY ever say what the album title meant? I also like the album art, it is kinda 'artsy' compared to the other albums, which just feature her portrait. Her best album & IMAO her subsequent follow up work never quite reached the 'pinnacle' this album achieved!

lol I even doubt if Chae Yeon herself knows what the title of her 2nd album means. but yea, that's her best album so far imo love every song in it

About the subs, 95% is done (both translations & timing). there's 5% which I have troubles with and I've PMed mishybear to ask for help. Hopefully she is able to translate it for us.

If not I'm just gonna release the 95% subbed version then ^^ MISHYBEAR IS DOING IT XD XD

[EDIT]

love the pic that she eats cereal bulgogi88, if only one day i woke up and see such thing in my dining room....

^I thought I read that MY's ex-gf was one of BOA's backup dancers? But I never saw her!

^^thanks f.E.M. for the info & pics! you're so right, CY always makes that 'pouting' face! :P So cute! She actually looks 'bored' in some of those pics (at least she wasn't caught picking her nose or teeth)! :lol: The one pic of her sticking her tongue out is so cool! I don't know why, but i just love when CY does that! yeah, and that one guy does look like AKON. Ya know, his song 'ghetto' is still one of my favs, don't like the song he did wtih Snoop tho'! Keep growing your hair out CY! just long enough for the extensions! :P

*Edit* yeah, f.E.M. if I saw CY anywhere in my place, I would prolly 'faint' first, & then thank GOD for answering my prayers! :P Thanks for the update on the 'subs' & thanks mishybear for helping out. :)

**Edit** ya know XIYeserdaYIX i didn't even notice that? :P You all believe me right?*wink, wink*

Guest mishybear

hey guys, darn, i was too late!

translating the part that f.E.M. took a lot less time than i expected,

but she logged off right before i sent it! lol

thanks for all the pics, though!

i never knew she appeared in a chinese game show!

lol i didnt know she could speak chinese?

XlYesterdaYlX, hahahahaha.

nice.

hey guys, darn, i was too late!

translating the part that f.E.M. took a lot less time than i expected,

but she logged off right before i sent it! lol

thanks for all the pics, though!

i never knew she appeared in a chinese game show!

lol i didnt know she could speak chinese?

XlYesterdaYlX, hahahahaha.

nice.

nope I didn't lol, been here all this time... it just that I went away a bit to catch a glimse of ratatouille that my lil sis is watching :D

THE SUBS IS 100% DONE *bow to mishybear again*. NOW HARDSUBBING THE EPISODE.

**Edit** ya know XIYeserdaYIX i didn't even notice that? tongue.gif You all believe me right?*wink, wink*

Yea I didn't notice that either mate , cough cough *placing my fave cereal box onto the dining table & start imagining*

^man this 'ips driver err msg' is arrrggghhhh! Yay, the 'subs' are done! BTW, f.E.M. my boss bought that movie (ratatouille) for his kid & I just happened to be watching it on the kid's portable dvd player & I was enjoying it, before my boss told me to get back to work. Yeah, i'm leaving a box of corn flakes on my dining table too, hey I can dream can't I? ;)

Guest pinknalgene

Haha.. the title of her second album... I remember watching her interview "What's up Star" back in 2005... she said she had no idea what it meant... the company picked it. So basically it had no meaning! :o

That Chinese show...is a singing show...sort of like a contest? I didn't quite understand it... she partners that Akon look a like guy and they sing a duet (she sang it in Korean and he sang in Chinese).. its in her Cy world... I'll see if anyone posts it up on youtube.. if not I might do it.. she was really good... ;)

On second thoughts, I have done it.. why wait right?

China performance

She does not speak chinese but she is learning...I think she's going to release an album in China or something along those lines... Onni is going international.. alwyas thought she should focus on promoting in Japan more.. but maybe it brings back bad memories for her so she rather not.. :mellow:

Haha.. the title of her second album... I remember watching her interview "What's up Star" back in 2005... she said she had no idea what it meant... the company picked it. So basically it had no meaning! :o

I love that she's just so direct and honest ... I would imagine some people would've tried to make something up.

Thanks for the YouTube upload ... so cute!

^yes agree, on the 'my love' cover she looks gorgeous! *sad* i feel so bad you got your cd stolen. :( Next time I'm sure you'll burn a copy & keep the original in a safe place! ;) BTW, I'll share some pics in your place today, since i'm in such a good mood! :)

thanks for the pics!!! so good you're in a good mood ^______^

i like her outfit in the last pic ^^

not_popular, It's "challenge 1000 songs". She made a guest appearance and stayed throughout the whole show =)

bulgogi88 & not_popular, see how her hair got longer by now? esp in the last pic

yeh! her hair is a bit longer now ^^

do you know where can i watch that episode of callenge 1000 songs? guess i saw a cut where an old lady (maybe not that old, don't remember :P ) had to sing 'my love' and chae yeon was next to her, dancing ^^ is it the same episode?

I think it's "名声大震" you guys were talking about, not sure of what it's about since I haven't able to watched it yet. but here are some pictures

thanks for the pics!! chae yeon loves to make that cute faces ;)

nope I didn't lol, been here all this time... it just that I went away a bit to catch a glimse of ratatouille that my lil sis is watching :D

THE SUBS IS 100% DONE *bow to mishybear again*. NOW HARDSUBBING THE EPISODE.

Yea I didn't notice that either mate , cough cough *placing my fave cereal box onto the dining table & start imagining*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! subs are done!! you're my hero

*and... guys... you're such a perverts!! hahaha!*

pinknalgene:trhanks for the link! chae yeon looks gorgeous, as always and she sang pretty good ^^ dunno who the guy is... any idea?

so, she's going to release an album in china? her biggest fanbase is in china, right? so maybe that's why she wants to do an album there. lucky fans.

she speaks japanese, korean (of course) and now she's learning chinese? isn't she great? yeh, she's da best ^____________^

oh man, i've just got to know Seung Gi will attend MKMF this year. then i got back to make sure if there's Chaeyeon in the guests list or not. and i saw her name. kind of excited, there should get things to look forward. LOL . i wonder if they would sit beside together or not XD

Guest mishybear

DegiLisious , thanks for uploading!

lol thats pretty hot :P

a tomb raider perf? lol

did anybody notice that the leg thing that goes around their thigh and waist....

it's on chae yeon's right leg, while all the other girls have it on their left leg...

hahaha dont ask me why i notice these things

edit:

hey i dunno if you guys have seen this,

but i found some old videos of Chae Yeon on youtube.

thanks to pinknalgene on Youtube for uploading.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=C9I5WIUspMIs

this one is of her and CLON dancing

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=014h48kb1K4

and this one is of her trying to speak chinese :)

Yeah thanks for UL that perf. I know it isn't easy to sing a duet in two different languages & maintain a certain chemistry with your fellow singer, but CY & the chinese guy did a great job! Kinda hoping she would sing with that guy that looks like Akon!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1457029RfwQ4fDC

here it should be processin now

i just finished uploadin

That was a cool perf! I kept thinking how CY took lara croft's sexiness to another level. Muy caliente!

[Edit]:yes, thanks for the subs for Love Action S3! I'm going to d-lo right now! BTW, I just watched the new Hi-5 &

CY's much talked about hair color change is in effect. it is sorta purple-reddish looking. She looks better IMO with a lighter shade, but CY can have green hair & still look good! The new girl seems alright, but wolfbladedemon hasn't uploaded all of it yet. But from what i've seen, there is a lot of talking & not much action in this week's ep.