The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

i want a dog just like her dog honey! it's soooo CUTE!!!!!! *Sigh* i feel so out of date haven't posted in this page in a while...:)

anyone know where to dl those shows where chae yeon talks about her life and all?

yeah, i wanna know that too. I have only x-man one (but don't know what they were taking about until i get sub)

I think I need some translation too since i don't know any korean.

Guest suejinners

LOL i can imagine CY frolicking with her dogs..

^ haha me toooooooo! that would be soo cute ^^

yeh her dogs are so cute

anyone know where to dl those shows where chae yeon talks about her life and all?

The one where she talked about herboyfriend tahtpassed away was on the show Ya shim man man. ill try to find it ^^

Guest chaserj7

whoaaaa i can't seem to find download for the CY Third Love MV anywhere though.. :blink: which is really weird.. anyone have? :(

oooh but i watched the youtube one, it's GOODDDDD :D

whoaaaa i can't seem to find download for the CY Third Love MV anywhere though.. :blink: which is really weird.. anyone have? :(

I just got the LQ one, but i can't find HQ version anywhere :tears:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

thanks girls for keeping me updated on all the latest Chae Yeon pictures haha! I can count on this thread for those!

YAY new Chae Yeon vdo to go search for! hahaha....

Chae Yeon and EeChul do look like sisters! Kinda freaky....but Chae Yeon is way prettier! LMAO....

EDIT:: I just finished watching the video! She's sooooo damn HOTT! Just makes me love her even more then I do now...and I idolize her even more!

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!

rclott...If you meet her again, I think she would be happy to know that she has a lot of fans everywhere around the world, if you haven't already told her~