The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

She looks gorgeous in those pictures! A couple of them, she looks very emoish! haha :) Super hott CHAE YEON!

God Shing unni You and your Ho Young obsession I swear! haha :P

Guest s3imaDen

Haha, shing i'm also eyeing on hoyoung n chaeyeon thru out the whole xman. I juz can't help it.. they r such a cute couple. Hoyoung have always been such a gentleman to all the ladies too =]

Heheheheh.... aren't they cute?!?!? i totally din care about briyeon... ahahahah XD

I haven't looked at this thread for a while. Sorry, I was busy. I'm still a fan of Chae Yeon.

HAPPY LATE BDAY CHAE YEON!

(Sorry, I saw some people posting happy birthday to her and I thought it was recent, so I posted it too.)

Hey <3 glad tat u're back~~ well, its never too late to congratulate her <3 welcome back <3

Hoyoung and Chae Yeon looks so cute together, and they both have that adorable smile, ^_^ but then, chaeyeon looks great with anyone she paired with. The ones I like are G&Y, and of course M&B. :)

HOYEON!!!!! HOYEON!!! WAHAHAAH XD

and thanks for sharing the pics!!!

^ Thanks for sharing them!!!

Hopefully she updated pics she took on her birthday. I want a total confirmation that it's really Minwoo at her birthday party.

i've just posted tat baidu fans found out tat it must be minwoo who attended her party. coz he was wearing the same jacket (beanie too?) in junjin's happy share.... have a look here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4537377

So I guess Hoyeon is the business now :lol:

I have to admit they are adorable together

but still BRIYEON forever! :lol:

CAMEN!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WANT HOYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaahah XD

She looks gorgeous in those pictures! A couple of them, she looks very emoish! haha :) Super hott CHAE YEON!

God Shing unni You and your Ho Young obsession I swear! haha :P

heheeheh >_<. Sorry.. just can't help it.. can't resist.. they're just too cute <3

heheheehehehehehe :)

Guest lalakid87

Dagawa + Duriseo (Come Closer + Two of Us) [sBS InkiGayo *LIVE* - 2005.08.05] {123 MB}

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/mira...GayoLIVE-05.jpg

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1mzzqgzztgg

Just felt like uploading something.. =D Enjoy!

D:! yay! thanks mah huneeh :wub: i actually was gonna ask you for a dagawa performance lol X]!

oh well i'm new to this thread o.o i guess i should introduce myself o.o

UHm My name is Rita and I recently became a fan of Chae Yeon {mainly because of mirai X]!} i hope i'm welcome here =P! ^____________^!

So I guess Hoyeon is the business now :lol:

I have to admit they are adorable together

but still BRIYEON forever! :lol:

im a briyeon shipper too .. lol even though hoyeon makes for a cute couple .. briyeon is for life man :)

Guest kfosho

i find it weird how chae yeon is the better singer and an okay dancer, and she isn't that ugly or anything but is not as popular as hyori, or maybe she is but i'm not just getting it o_O

*waves to Shing* :lol:

chae yeon looks sooo cute back then..

she's still cute now, but looks more elegant <3

can't wait for the new album!!

Guest paigehk

D:! yay! thanks mah huneeh :wub: i actually was gonna ask you for a dagawa performance lol X]!

UHm My name is Rita and I recently became a fan of Chae Yeon {mainly because of mirai X]!} i hope i'm welcome here =P! ^____________^!

you sure are welcome here. Hope you enjoy and have great time in ChaeYeon's thread. lol

anyways

I don't mind ChaeYeon with Ho Young, MinWoo, or Brian, or Seung Gi. Because ALL of them are HOT AND CUTE! They are always my favorites!!!!!!

but right now, I really like MinChae...haha

Guest s3imaDen

^ ekekkeke.. i adore minchae.. and hoping for hyukyeon now.. hahahahah XD hoyeon is cute!!!

*waves to Shing* :lol:

chae yeon looks sooo cute back then..

she's still cute now, but looks more elegant <3

can't wait for the new album!!

Hello camen!!!

how are you doing??????? :)

i read from leechaeyeon tat she'll release her album on 04.02??

not sure though.. uuhhmmm...... XD

Guest chilyn

Hey.. sheila8717 thx a lot for sharing all cy's pic.. so lovely.. hehe..

Welcome, Rita.. it's nice to know another cy fan.. hope u'll like her even more each day juz like every1 here ^^

Ooohh shing.. 4th Feb? I'm gonna mark that down on my calendar.. hehe.. thx for the info.. but i'm also hoping for a bonus... an mv that features either one of our fav guys. Oh plz, plz.. *fingers crossed* haha... guess we can only wait n c..

Guest yongieee

anyways

I don't mind ChaeYeon with Ho Young, MinWoo, or Brian, or Seung Gi. Because ALL of them are HOT AND CUTE! They are always my favorites!!!!!!

but right now, I really like MinChae...haha

har har

lets not forget to add in Tei, Kim jong gook, (i loveeed her with xiah in XMAN), her little brother Im joo han, AND MANY MORE!

She looks like my aunt (she's in her early 20s btw so don't panic) except for the nose. She always reminds me of my aunt, seriously whenever I look at her, I have the urge of calling her aunt, weird.

Guest Mirae-chan

my munchkin!! <3333 if u want more perfs just ask me :P

T___T im so happy i finally got you into CY.. *glomp*

Hello everyone ... this is my first post ... I'd just like to say that it's been nice reading all the great things people are saying about Chae Yeon here. It was getting a wee irritating reading the ungracious comments off YouTube.

I became a fan of hers probably in September when I started watching X-man and haven't stopped laughing since. She's got a great personality and I find her much more clever and gracious than her other popstar colleagues. (but everyone brings a different flavour to the show, like the hysterical Bada! haha)

And it's slightly weird for me because we're the same age. (I'm older by 6 months.) In any case, back then, I was clicking through her cyworld (which incidently at the time I thought it stood for Chae Yeon's world, haha :lol:) attempting to find out more about her. And just looking through her photos, I mused to myself, "This just gets more and more interesting." With make-up, no make-up, dress up, dress down, fooling around, joking around, being silly, being playful, travelling, with friends, out and about, shopping ... I mean, if she passed me on the street, I would not think twice that she is as big a star as she is. - so down to earth.

And it's so nice to hear from people who have met her that she is as nice as she seems in photos and video. That just makes me an even bigger fan of hers.

I wish her all the happiness in world and hope that she gets her wish to be married one day (It's tough for older birds like us! haha :lol:)

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Not sure if you guys know but I have a fansite/fanlisting of Chae Yeon ( http://cy.dropofcolour.com ) and recently I added a forum to it.

I noticed that there's very little english forums or none at all of Chae Yeon, so I decided to make a english forum for CY fans ^^

You can go there using this URL: http://cy.dropofcolour.com/forum/

or this: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Chae_Yeon/

The forum is still new, so there's a lot needed to be fixed. Hopefully you guys can join it ^_^ and it'll be a helpful forum for non-korean speakers to find lastest news on Chae Yeon.

Guest s3imaDen

^ yeah <3 a forum for chae yeon~~~

thanks for opening a chae yeon forum :)

Nuengie had a chae yeon forum once, but it wasn't tat active, so she closed it down (if i'm not mistaken =X)

am registering <3