Guest mishybear

I SAW CHAEYEON!

TOOK PICS, TALK....ok she talked.. =X

im still excited now

anyway, she got our stuffs..

ok..i nid to blog decently, calm down den come back to soompi! HAHHAHAA

AHHHH, WENTING!!!!

YOU'RE SO LUCKY!! XD

about how tall do yuou think she is? (estimate?)

THANKS SO MUCH!! for passing on our letters and pictures and stuff, you're awesome!

when/how/where did you see her?

what did she say?!

you have to tell us =D

and show us pictures!

lol i'm so excited for you!!

yeah congrats, energywen for meeting CY!

i think you are now like the third of fourth soompi poster to have spent some significant time with her!

I guess you're first impression of CY is how tiny she is? :lol: She seems really petite on TV, so I always assumed she was small in person, so I guess now you can confirm it!

btw, here is the latest perf on JT2OU, in the beginning they show a video of CY under the blankets, thanking everyone for their kind words & support during her illness(?). She says something to the effect that if her fans stay strong & healthy, then she can be healthy as well. mishybear i need you to trans. to be sure! ;)

CY & Jeff "let me fall in love" on JT2OU

Guest rryyaann

whoaaaaa energywen.....

that can be counted as DREAM COME TRUE ey?????

hope that chae yeon won't just thought that the gift only like "normal stuff"........

anyway.... congrats energywen, as u can saw chae yeon..... :P :P :P

and thanks for "one person" lyric....

sooooooo good....

Guest mishybear

yeah congrats, energywen for meeting CY!

i think you are now like the third of fourth soompi poster to have spent some significant time with her!

I guess you're first impression of CY is how tiny she is? :lol: She seems really petite on TV, so I always assumed she was small in person, so I guess now you can confirm it!

btw, here is the latest perf on JT2OU, in the beginning they show a video of CY under the blankets, thanking everyone for their kind words & support during her illness(?). She says something to the effect that if her fans stay strong & healthy, then she can be healthy as well. mishybear i need you to trans. to be sure! ;)

CY & Jeff "let me fall in love" on JT2OU credit: todou.com

yes, you're right.

she says what you said :)

awwe, she looks fine, but i hope her body's fine too.

yay! she's so strong!

thanks for the vid!

^thanks mishybear! i know on this thread & the HI-5 thread, we constantly ask you to translate for us & i'm sure sometimes you must not feel like it, but you always do! So i'm real appreciative & grateful! :D

Just watched the performance by Jeff and Chae Yeon. I'll translate what Chae Yeon's message was from the chinese subtitles..

Since appearing on Just the Two of Us, China fans have written letters to me I keep them. They would also write letters to me in Korean. They would write, after watching the program it gives them courage. They tell me, sister as long as your happy, then we're happy. After receiving this letter I felt very happy and also warmth from the fans. I cherish my fans, I appreciate their support for me because its their strength/support that makes me have the courage to participate in Just the Two of Us. But now because of their suport I will try to do my best on stage. As long as everyone's happy I will also be very happy. We all have to try our best.

Hopefully, I didn't anything wrong. Please correct me, if I've translated anything wrong..

CY & Jeff "let me fall in love" on JT2OU credit: todou.com

Just watched the performance by Jeff and Chae Yeon. I'll translate what Chae Yeon's message was from the chinese subtitles..

Since appearing on Just the Two of Us, China fans have written letters to me I keep them. They would also write letters to me in Korean. They would write, after watching the program it gives them courage. They tell me, sister as long as your happy, then we're happy. After receiving this letter I felt very happy and also warmth from the fans. I cherish my fans, I appreciate their support for me because its their strength/support that makes me have the courage to participate in Just the Two of Us. But now because of their suport I will try to do my best on stage. As long as everyone's happy I will also be very happy. We all have to try our best.

Hopefully, I didn't anything wrong. Please correct me, if I've translated anything wrong..

thanks for the video and thanks for the translation guys ^__________^

chae yeon's so kind... unnie fighting!

i liked the performance, they deserved more points...

Guest lyly_flower2000

This song is really nice but CY was quite tired, it totally showed on her face.

Thanks for the clips and translation.

She's happy and I'm happy too.

Guest energywen

im gg to send chaeyeon off on wed again!!

hahahhaha...wish me luck agn.... ^^;;

i wil try ot be sane n take pics, rather then tremblin lyk a total idoit in frt of her. ><;;

Guest lyly_flower2000

lol...flashing camera... -.-

chaeyeon ask why no flash that day when we took pics tgt

and she complain the pic is too dark.. =.=

Hahaha, what happened to her? Now she likes flash :unsure:. So confused

Remember post the pix when u have time.

Have fun on ur trip.

^ really haha. cute.

She doesnt like flash? I must've missed the news. Can anyone tell the story again? bulgogie?

neways i heart this week's hi5. Chae Yeon's just like a little girl (a super cute and adorable one that is) visiting her friend's house. Love her actions when jumping on HY's bed and trying on those hair accessories. Her PJ.. oh my.. she looks so cute in it! and although it's just a 'normal' PJ... but I bet bulgogie must've held his nose throughout the entire show to prevent bleeding =P

Chae Yeon's 16.12 daum message @ [YEON!]