The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest adikkeluangman

Does Chae Yeon featured in latest Honey Family album? I don't listen to the song yet but I just curious.

Honey Family Vol.4 - Your Words

06 오늘밤 일 (Feat. Chae Yeon)

The song also have MV.

^ yeah that's her in the song, btw the MV sucked real bad. It didn't show CY at all & was just a 'booty fest'. usually i wouldn't have any problems with that, but it so gratuitous & unnecessary to keep showing the same 'richard simmons grabbing' shots over & over again. kinda glad CY didn't appear in it!

Guest lyly_flower2000

I'm back again for another request....

Could someone please upload Chae Yeon's My Love Album Comeback please? And then send me the link? I lost all my comp files after a virus attacked my computer...=="

I think the thread rule doesn't allow u to request the album link.

I'm back again for another request....

Could someone please upload Chae Yeon's My Love Album Comeback please? And then send me the link? I lost all my comp files after a virus attacked my computer...=="

really?? stupid virus!! i know how it feels <_<

look what i found!!! watch me

dunno who is the singer, but chae yeon is in the mv and the song is that one that chae yeon sings in japanese ^_________^

Guest bigxela

No wonder the tune seemed familiar. Although i like how this singer sang this song, i liked Chae Yeon's version because it was more soothing and softer for this type of music. Does anybody know when this music video was made?

Guest lyly_flower2000

look what i found!!! watch me

dunno who is the singer, but chae yeon is in the mv and the song is that one that chae yeon sings in japanese ^_________^

Thanks for posting.

Is that CY? man, she's still pretty.

So what song is it? Can somebody tell me the name? It sounds nice.

lyly_flower2000: wanna know the name of the song too! wanna have the version that chae yeon sings ^__________^

maybe vanny has the mv, because she used some parts to make the mv for 'my love' (the new fic pinknalgene is writing)

________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAE YEON!!!!!!!!!

we will support you forever! you deserve only the best ^______________^

*energywen: i left a msg on IEF too!*

Guest pinknalgene

I made a video for her birthday!

Chae Yeon Birthday Tribute

& here's a cute picture of her during her japan days to share

(dun remember where i got this pic, saw it when i was ransaking my files to make the video)

....so...can't credit anywhere.. but sharing is good right?? :P

4686988812a6291121246l.jpg

i just read in this forum that bao jian feng and chae yeon got eliminated from 'just the 2 of us'... :tears:

too bad... they made a great couple on stage and it was good seeing her participating on a chinese show, but i think she can get some rest now, and that's ok.

i'm sure she'll be more active in china from now on, as far as i know she has a lot of fans there (they are probably more after JT2OU ;) )

Guest pinknalgene

i just read in this forum that bao jian feng and chae yeon got eliminated from 'just the 2 of us'... :tears:

too bad... they made a great couple on stage and it was good seeing her participating on a chinese show, but i think she can get some rest now, and that's ok.

i'm sure she'll be more active in china from now on, as far as i know she has a lot of fans there (they are probably more after JT2OU ;) )

not_popular: I watched the cuts of their performance today and I think they tied for highest score this time. The whole crowd even wished her happy birthday. Nowhere near elimination! That show needs Yeonie to boost their ratings. Unless she decides to stop i don't think they would dare eliminate her.

OKies then.. said what i needed to say and I'm off for the entire weekend (but Vanny will be updating the story :blush: )

oh... really? yay!

i was thinking the same, they need her on the show, but... well, thanks for make things clear for us

sorry for bringing wrong news here!

thanks pinknalgene! see ya soon!

(vanny will be updating the story ? you mean 'my love'? yay! wanna read ^_________^)

Their definitely still on the show. They also did a little celebration for Chae Yeon too! And she cried...!

I'm pretty sure they got a pretty good scoring this week! ^^ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHAE YEON UNNIE!!

//EDIT

I made a thread in the pictures forum, a tribute to Chae Yeon for her birthday. Hopefully, no one has started one yet..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry7832150

That's so cute how they surprise her for her birthday. I'm sure that it was Jeff who organized it. How thoughtful of him.

She was very touched by the celebration. It must be hard for her to be on those chinese shows when she doesn't understand anything.

Thanks Sparkling Tearz for sharing the clip.

How did they know that her birthday was on the 7th? I mean on her profile and all it is always written that she was born on the 10th.

Anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!! Hope you can take a lot of rest during the Christmas break and prepare for another album ^^