The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Wondering??* Has Minwoo and Chae Yeon every been coupled. I think he's gone for her a couple times, but I can't remember if they ended up together!!

They do look really cute together! haha...better then Brian :P Shoot me all you want, hehe it's my opinion!!

Oh yeah Danny Ahn too :)

Guest Jenna:D

Wondering??* Has Minwoo and Chae Yeon every been coupled. I think he's gone for her a couple times, but I can't remember if they ended up together!!

They do look really cute together! haha...better then Brian :P Shoot me all you want, hehe it's my opinion!!

Oh yeah Danny Ahn too :)

I'm thinking the same way you are. ^^ Minwoo and Chae Yeon never coupled up before. Well, at least not in any of the Xman or Love Letter episodes. They do show interest in one another many times, but they just never got coupled.

Guest s3imaDen

^ really!?!!?? when?? i mean... in wat shows???

T_T i think i missed a lot.. or my sadness overtaken me tat i sort of din notice coz they never get coupled T_T i was always sad about tat.. TT_TT

i miss my DAYEON TT_TT i miss her lots now T_T

Guest pinklegirl007

Hey everyone!!!

Did you all have a great thanksgiving?

I did.... I was on vacation for the whole week, so I haven't posted in a while...

I was reading the pages back, and I loved the pictures of CY in the upcoming soju cf!! She looks great! I love her new hairstyle.... its so elejant and it fits Chae Yeon's face. I've seen some other celebs like Boa sport that hairdo, and I really didn't like it, but CY makes it look so pretty, I may want to try it now!!

Also, episode 4 of my fanfic will be coming out tomorrow!! Thanks to all of you who support it! :)

Guest energywen

hello...im totally new to soompi, and i love chaeyeon! (:

anyone know her company address in korea?

hurhurs...its her birthday soon and i want to send her present there for her... >.<"

anything news about Chae Yeon lately? I feel like it's a very very very long time since she's gone from XMAN....

the latest should be that we got discharged from hospital few days back...

Guest DumboEphant

My days became very dry without any updates on her :/ Luckily she did take pictures to keep us updated :D

I happen to browse in youtube and saw a clip of Chaeyeon with Tablo. They were pretty cute together. Hopefully you guys havent seen this :)

Guest shiela8917

Hey everyone!!!

Did you all have a great thanksgiving?

I did.... I was on vacation for the whole week, so I haven't posted in a while...

I was reading the pages back, and I loved the pictures of CY in the upcoming soju cf!! She looks great! I love her new hairstyle.... its so elejant and it fits Chae Yeon's face. I've seen some other celebs like Boa sport that hairdo, and I really didn't like it, but CY makes it look so pretty, I may want to try it now!!

Also, episode 4 of my fanfic will be coming out tomorrow!! Thanks to all of you who support it! :)

Weebee pinklegirl007!! ^_^ I'm glad that you had a great thanksgiving. :) I missed your fanfic, I hope I can read the next chappie soon, coz I'm a bit excited already. hehe :D

hello...im totally new to soompi, and i love chaeyeon! (:

anyone know her company address in korea?

hurhurs...its her birthday soon and i want to send her present there for her... >.<"

the latest should be that we got discharged from hospital few days back...

hi energywen! Welcome to chaeyeon's thread. :D Yes, chaeyeon unnie's b-day is just like 13 days away. hey! I'm actually planning to give her a present too for her upcoming b-day and same as for x-mas :w00t: , it's a butterfly-styled accessories, since she seems to like butterflies, but I think I got no chance since I dunno what's her addy too. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I hope someone can help us about this.

My days became very dry without any updates on her :/ Luckily she did take pictures to keep us updated :D

I happen to browse in youtube and saw a clip of Chaeyeon with Tablo. They were pretty cute together. Hopefully you guys havent seen this :)

was it the one in Heroine5? Wherein they were both wearing a traditional costume? (sorry our youtube wont work in our connection right now T__T) If so, I remember it! yes, they were so cute together there and both were really funny. haha.

~~~~~

Anyway, chaeyeon unnie recently attented a wedding. (11/26/06)

cywentweddingym7.jpg

cywentwedding1de7.jpg

cywentwedding2vw8.jpg

The couple. Don't know their names though >,<

cywentwedding3ke0.jpg

chaeyeon unnie looks beautiful as always. :)

credit as labeled & imageshack.

^--- even when she's dressed so casually, she still looks so pretty.

Omg, did you guys watch the MKMF awards? Lee Seung Gi danced with Kim Ok Bin, when I was watching it, I wish he had danced with chae yeon on stage, she would've done better than kim ok bin T_T. lol.

I miss chae yeon! I miss giyeon~

Guest energywen

i wish someone reli help us wif it...running out of time to send her present already...or maybe..does anyone knows wad record company she is from? or better, management company?

Guest paigehk

i think....(forgive me if i'm wrong)...because she has not actually done any new music this year. well, she appears a lot in variety shows and other activities, but not in producing singles or something like that. But her new album will come out soon....

Guest energywen

she been appearing on xman until epi 69.

she is the fixed guest for 20 epis straight.

den she leaves to concentrate on her new album.

the album will be release in mid jan

Guest bebesoul

I love all the new pictures of CY and i think its so great that she updates her cy to keep the fans updated! I miss seeing her on XMan too!! I was wondering, do you guys know what phone she is holding in the pictures of her photoshoot? thanks!