Byun Yo Han Is Charismatic in Latest Pictorial for First Look

Actor Byun Yo Han recently shot a fashion cover photo shoot with fashion magazine 1st Look. The fashion spread, done in collaboration with watch brand Swatch, shows the actor in various poses wearing the watches from the brand. In one picture, he appears playful, but in another, he sports a serious look on his face. A staff member from the photo shoot told the media, "It was such a great shoot, with every picture good enough to be on the cover. Especially, Byun Yo Han's ability to creatively incorporate the watches made it even better." Byun Yo Han, who rose to fame with his popular drama "Misaeng," will also be starring in an upcoming film called "Socialphobia," which will be released in theaters on March 12. byun yo han 01byun yo han 02byun yo han 03byun yo han 1byun yo hanbyun yo han 0byun yo han 2byun yo han 3 [tv]Watch Byun Yo Han in Misaeng on SoompiTV[/tv]

View the full article

• 5 months later...
Guest SangWooFanGirl

I LOVE this actor...absolutely brilliant! Probably due to his theatre background. I can't wait for Social Phobia to be online, along with my other favorite Lee Joo Song.

Archived