Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

*** BYJ is mentioned...................:PAnd I very much agree with the title...............because I don't see any "bump" in her stomach. :blink:

Where’s the bump? Park Soo-jin poses pregnant for Kappa

Celebrity style magazine InStyle released a photoshoot with actress Park Soo-jin on Wednesday.

The photoshoot was for Italian sportswear brand Kappa, and Park modeled their latest athletic winter line.

(InStyle)

(InStyle)

At the time of the photoshoot, Park was still pregnant with her son but she managed to look slim. The staff at the photoshoot even questioned whether she was even pregnant as her belly was barely visible.

Park recently gave birth to her son on Oct. 24, with her husband Bae Yong-joon. The two tied the knot in July last year and announced Park’s pregnancy in April.

(InStyle)

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

"Section TV" Jeong Woo-seong, Yoo Jae-seok and Won Bin were born poor

photo781205.jpg

The MBC TV show "Section TV" released a list of celebrities who were born poor but became rich.

Bae Yong-joon was also born poor. He dreamt of being a movie director and was one until he debuted and became one of the greatest Hallyu stars.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

“Section TV” Lists Celebrities With Classic Rags-To-Riches Stories

won bin bae yong joon yoo jae suk dok2

The November 6 episode of MBC’s “Section TV” named a few Korean celebrities who are known for hitting it big after coming from difficult backgrounds.

(skipped unrelated.....)

bae yong joon

Actor and chairman of KeyEast Bae Yong Joon also had a difficult childhood after his father’s business failed. Dreaming of being a movie director, he worked as a low-ranking staff member before debuting as a celebrity and becoming a Hallyu star.

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Thank you again and again, Yura, for keeping the memories and the message alive.  This award ceremony is from 2002 KBS Drama Awards for Winter Sonata.  Yura has titled it "Succession" but I have no idea why.  Anyone?  The text is translated in Japanese but the audio is in Korean, but no English translation.  In the long run I guess it doesn't matter (at least for me) because it is enough to see and hear him speak ~ regardless of the language.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2016 at 6:38 AM, RamonaMona said:

Ferris shows ...source instagram

Hi RamonaMona, thanks for sharing the photos. So NICE to see BYJ's pictures. Do you think he's still going to do a movie/drama soon or in the near future? I hope..... fingers crossed.  I believe he's an excellent actor. :P BTW, I'm happy that Joo Ji Hoon stays with KE. It's such a great decision. I guess he has been with them for many years already. Good, that he trusts this Label to handle his career. I will always support him. Can't wait for his new film 'With God' hitting the theaters next year. :P 

• Like 3

Oh look!  An early Christmas present from Yura......another MV, this time outtakes and scenes from Hotelier, both the Korean and Japanese versions.  And a Merry Christmas to Bae and Family and to all the Bae friends who come here to keep up with events. 

***  I'm happy that Kim Soo Hyun renews his contract with KE. He's still in good hands. And he's been with this Label for quite a long time already. KE has been supportive of all his activities & projects for so many years now. Wow, many more years............& still counting. :blush:

Park Soo Jin Shares Loving Words For Family In First SNS Post Since Giving Birth

Bae Yong Joon Park Soo Jin

Park Soo Jin has been staying away from the public eye since giving birth to her son, but she recently posted a photo on Instagram to give her fans an update on her happy life with her family.

우리 셋이 맞이할 크리스마스 준비♡ #감사하고#사랑해#크리스마스#가족

A photo posted by Ssujining Park (@ssujining) on Dec 18, 2016 at 6:17am PST

On December 19, the actress posted a photo of her family’s Christmas tree with the caption “Preparing for our first Christmas as a family of three #Thank you #I love you #Christmas #Family.” Though the photo doesn’t feature an appearance from the star herself, her caption is more than enough to convey the love she has for her husband and son.

Park Soo Jin tied the knot with actor Bae Yong Joon in July of 2015, and gave birth to their son this October.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:54 AM, mstamatoff said:

Thank you, @MyStars, for sharing this wonderful video. It opens only here, at least I couldn't watch it on YouTube. Memories, memories ... 

You are so welcome @mstamatoff!  We aim to please.  I did notice on YouTube the notice on Yura's site that said "unavailable on some devices."  I wonder what that is about?  I am also surprised that it worked for me, because usually nothing regarding Soompi works well for me.  I better be quiet.

Yes, memories, memories.  Wasn't I the one who was so sure that he would be back on either the big or small screen?  Guess I have to eat my words because it looks like he won't.  Now @willenette is asking, too, but I've given up.  I guess @RamonaMona was right all along.  Sigh.....sigh.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:29 AM, willenette said:

Do you think he's still going to do a movie/drama soon or in the near future? I hope..... fingers crossed.  I believe he's an excellent actor. :P

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that beautiful entry above, @mstamatoff!  I want to say "Awwww."  It is hard to imagine a baby boy Bae.   Even though I had been checking YouTube fairly regularly, I was apparently not regular enough, because Yura has posted two new MV's.  Yura lately has been doing most of the heavy lifting on BYJ's life.  So, many thanks.

This first one doesn't seem to have a title in English but my Windows 10 translator says "Snow Sakura" and it is a compilation of important scenes from Winter Sonata.  Enjoy.

This second one is titled "Drive, Drive, Drive" and is a very clever compilation of Bae driving cars with the leading lady, or other co-stars,  of whatever the current drama was at that time. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...