Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

*** BYJ is so sweet to do this showing support to KSH. Fighting BYJ & KSH. :P

Bae Yong Joon visits Kim Soo Hyun with truck full of goodies

Kim-Soo-Hyun-bae-yong-joon_1465528901_af

Bae Yong Joon showed great, heartwarming support for his labelmate Kim Soo Hyun!

On June 9, Bae Yong Joon visited the set of Kim Soo Hyun's upcoming movie 'Real' with a truck that said, "Yong Joon hyung is for 'Real' cheering you on".  His sweet treat consisted of cool drinks, churros, bingsu, and more! Bae Yong Joon also took time to converse with the cast and crew, all around having a good time.

Kim Soo Hyun is lucky to have such a good sunbae like Bae Yong Joon!

bae-yong-joon_1465529292_yjj.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 3

Bae Yong Joon Stops By The Set Of Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film

Bae Yong Joon Stops By The Set Of Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film

Actor and KeyEast founder Bae Yong Joon has paid a visit to the set of Kim Soo Hyun’s upcoming film “Real,” showing his support for one of his agency’s biggest stars.

On June 10, a representative of KeyEast revealed that Bae Yong Joon personally visited the set of “Real” located in Gyeonggi Province on June 9. He also brought with him a snack truck to offer an energy boost to the actors and staff members.

bae yong joon kim soo hyun real

It is said Bae Yong Joon spent around an hour on the set, chatting with Kim Soo Hyun and touring the filming location.

The first-generation Hallyu star is known for publicly expressing his support for the actors under his agency. Most notably, he was spotted at the military enlistment ceremony of Kim Hyun Joong.

Meanwhile, “Real” is expected to be Kim Soo Hyun’s last acting project before his military enlistment. The R-rated action thriller also stars former f(x) member Sulli.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

On 6/13/2016 at 2:50 AM, RamonaMona said:

Hi RamonaMona, thanks for sharing the picture of the couple. The picture is beautiful. Totally loving it. Walking hand in hand together - Gosh, they're so sweet - hahaha. Not recent, I guess because I can't see the "bump" here yet, huh? Or the shot is just a little bit far, that's why, we can't see anything yet. There are really many benefits if you're into walking - especially now that she's conceiving, she needs it. It will keep her fit. I hope BYJ will stop smoking now for the baby. Awww........I love what I see about this couple. BYJ looks like he gained weight while she's losing it - hahaha. But, the couple look so young and fresh.  I'm looking forward to more of this, dear. Please keep them coming.  More to come? :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Jun couple criticized for 'over-protecting' themselves

Netizens are disturbed by the Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon couple's 'over-protective' exit plan at Incheon Airport. 

On May 4, YTN posted several photos of the couple returning from Park Soo Jin's schedule in Paris. The two were spotted secretively escaping the public's eyes. According to reports, Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon exited through different gates with bodyguards to hide from fans and reporters. 

SEE ALSO: allkpop THE SHOP Collab: SIGNED SONAMOO Mini-album vol.3 - 'I Like U Too Much'

Netizens reacted to the post with comments that said, "Nobody cares. Why are they overreacting? They are putting on some secretive plan lol I mean, are they really that big that they need that kind of treatment? I am seriously curious", "So over-protecting themselves. Celebrities who are more popular than them don't even do that", "Why did they have to exit separately? That was unnecessary", and more. 

Do you think their secretive exit at the airport was a little too much? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/park-soo-jin-and-bae-yong-jun-couple-criticized-for-over-protecting-themselves

Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Jun couple criticized for 'over-protecting' themselves

Netizens are disturbed by the Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon couple's 'over-protective' exit plan at Incheon Airport. 

On May 4, YTN posted several photos of the couple returning from Park Soo Jin's schedule in Paris. The two were spotted secretively escaping the public's eyes. According to reports, Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon exited through different gates with bodyguards to hide from fans and reporters. 

Netizens reacted to the post with comments that said, "Nobody cares. Why are they overreacting? They are putting on some secretive plan lol I mean, are they really that big that they need that kind of treatment? I am seriously curious", "So over-protecting themselves. Celebrities who are more popular than them don't even do that", "Why did they have to exit separately? That was unnecessary", and more. 

Do you think their secretive exit at the airport was a little too much? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/park-soo-jin-and-bae-yong-jun-couple-criticized-for-over-protecting-themselves

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, mstamatoff said:

Sorry for posting the same text twice.

It's soompi's games again.

Soompi has no shame.....it is ALWAYS Soompi.  Don't be sorry.  I understand too well.:confounded:

The creative and clever Yurara has another YoutTube MV about BYJ; this time it is behind-the-scenes footage, and outtakes from Hotelier, called "Forelsket".  Thank you, Yura.

• Like 2

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin spent $9,000 per night to stay in this luxurious resort

bae-yong-joon-park-soo-jin_1468374926_af

Celebrity couple Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin spent an immense amount of money for their luxurious vacation!

Reportedly, the two recently took off to rest at Southcape Resort, located in Namhae, Korea. They stayed at a cliff house with an amazing ocean view, costing 10 million KRW (approximately $9000 USD) per night! The resort does provide entertainment such as golfing, spas, music libraries, fitness, seaside yoga, and more. Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin reportedly enjoyed taking walks and swimming at the Infinite Pool during their stay.

The couple is assumed to have taken a vacation for Park Soo Jin, who is currently pregnant with their first child. Meanwhile, Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin got married back in the fall of 2015. 

park-soo-jin_1468375221_b2.jpg

park-soo-jin_1468375221_b1.jpg

park-soo-jin_1468375221_b.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 3

*** So sweet of BYJ to take his wife to a romantic vacation. But, wahhhhh..... $9,000 for one night at that resort. South Cape is a golf resort.  The resort holds special memory for them who honeymooned there last summer.  I heard that they were together with some of their friends. They spent time at the resort from Friday through Tuesday of last week. I know BYJ loves to take vacations when allowed. I'm happy that he found someone to make him happy... :P

• Like 1

Because of @RamonaMona's post of that delightful YouTube MV of BYJ with Tetsuko above, I went to the YouTube site so that I could make sure to grab the video permantently, and I found another MV of BYJ at the Tetsuko interview in that long-ago time.  Here's the MV from a great BYJ fan, Naomispygame2.  I had seen it long ago, and saved it, but had forgotten about it because of all the excitement of the courtship and wedding in the past 2 years or so.  I hope you enjoy.

Also when I was on that YT page I noticed many many entries by a Japanese TV station (I think) for outtakes and behind-the-scenes shots from Winter Sonata.  Apparently that was the DVD release of about a year or so ago which promised much new footage.  I never did purchase the English version because the final cost was way too much for me.

Here is a sample.  If you will go to YouTube to view, you will see many others.

• Like 2