Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

hi, even rookies hardly known and playing minor roles also have antis and so no surprise at all of the negative comments. Some are jealous of him having a lovely Wife at his age and also so successful in his career while their Oppas are still waiting for good scripts.

• Like 3

On 5/5/2016 at 10:00 AM, mstamatoff said:

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing the link. Sigh............these netizens. They always find richard simmons to complain about.  It's their lives so, let them be.  It's their business... ;)

• Like 1

***  Park Soo Ji is on a (7) week pregnant now, 1-month & a half.....I heard that she gets a bit of morning sickness but she likes to cook. I hope she's handling her pregnancy well! But, the recent picture I saw is it seems she lost some weight maybe due to morning sickness. I guess she's having a hard time since she has not reached her 1st trimester yet. :phew:

• Like 3

5 Classic shows that started my K-drama addiction

It's a fact that K-dramas are addictive, and every K-drama addict has those special dramas that first lured them into dramaland. Whether it was the storyline, actors, scenery or the handsome leading man, here are the very first K-dramas I watched that really got me hooked on the genre.

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Winter Sonata

ac3753e9-a3c0-4c7c-b361-057c80632968.jpg

This was my very first Choi Ji Woo series. Of course, I went back to see the hilarious Mr. Duke, but Winter Sonata was when I unofficially started shipping her with Bae Yong Jun. Their chemistry was undeniable! Playing first loves who overcome tragedy after tragedy on screen must have spilled into their real lives. Dating rumors haunted them for awhile before their relationship news with other people finally silenced it for good. Everyone's acting was top-notch! I was entranced every episode by the acting, soundtrack and magical winter scenery.

source : dramafever

• Like 2

Thank you, @willenette, for posting this. I could sign under every word concerning Winter Sonata. I compared every Korean drama I watched later, with it, and, in my point of view, none reached the depth and acting skills. Except for April Snow, which I consider the best Bae's film. I've watched Ms Choi in several other dramas, but... "Nothing compares to you!"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mstamatoff said:

Thank you, @willenette, for posting this. I could sign under every word concerning Winter Sonata. I compared every Korean drama I watched later, with it, and, in my point of view, none reached the depth and actkng skills. Except for April Snow, which I consider the best Bae's film. I've watched Ms Choi in several other dramas, but... "Nothing compares to you!"

Hi mstamatoff oh, I love this drama very much. And I love BYJ here. I have my own DVD copy of this series, that's why, if I missed it I just re-watch. For those who haven't watched this yet, please do - it's a very good drama.  The scenery is extremely beautiful, and coupled with the sad piercing music, this drama can really bring out bucketfuls of tears. What a tear-jerker! The scenery with the snow, and forest is just...beautiful. I could watch it over and over. You'll just love the "good" characters, and you'll "hate" the bad ones.  I thoroughly enjoyed this series. :P

• Like 2

Park Soo-jin's honest confession: "Bae Yong-joon cooks better than me. I should try harder"

photo727018.jpg

On Olive TV cooking show, 'Oksoo-dong Best Apprentice' aired on May 24, the celebrity traditional Korean chef Sim Yeong-soon taught the expecting actress Park Soo-jin how to make bean rice cake.

Sim Yeong-soon on this day explained how to make the bean rice cake so Park Soo-jin can have some protein during her pregnancy.

Sim Yeong-soon mentioned about walnuts among the ingredients, "If you these a lot, your baby will be born smart". Sim Yeong-soon asked, "Will this work or not" Park Soo-jin took a mouthful of walnuts and said, "It will work", which brought laughter to the studio.

On this day, as Sim Yeong-soon asked Park Soo-jin, "Does your husband treat you well?", Park Soo-jin answered, "He is so nice. He cooks even better than me. He is also a good baker. I should try harder".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, RamonaMona said:

This event is today.

From what I read, the event is a wedding, but there was no information on whose wedding.  That was from Anjela's blog.  Has anyone heard anything else?  Lucky, lucky people!  At least there is a photograph.  Thanks @RamonaMona!

• Like 1

On 6/7/2016 at 2:27 AM, RamonaMona said:

event 04.06.2016 

Hi RamonaMona, thanks for sharing the photos. :P

Korean Celebrities With The Most Stocks In 2016

Korean Celebrities With The Most Stocks In 2016

On June 5, chaebul.com released a list of 18 celebrities with stocks exceeding 100 million won (about $86,000). Overall, the value of the stocks on the list has decreased 10.9 percent since the beginning of the year and have a combined value of 542.1 billion won (about $470 million).

The Korean celebrity with the most stocks is Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment. His stocks have decreased 1.3 percent since the beginning of the year and currently has a value of 180.1 billion won (about $155 million).

Yang Hyun Suk, the founder of YG Entertainment, holds second place. His stock has decreased 11.8 percent since the beginning of the year and currently holds a value of 155.8 billion won (about $134 million).

KeyEast’s founder Bae Yong Joon fell 4.0 percent to a current value of 63.1 billion won (about $54 million) and now holds third place on the list.

Han Sung Ho of FNC entertainment fell 31.3 percent to a value of 48.6 billion won (about $42 million) and fourth place on the list.

Ham Yeon Ji, who debuted as a musical actress, fell 31.5 percent to a value of 34.4 billion won and held on to her fifth place ranking. Ham Yeon Ji is the granddaughter of Ham Tae Ho, the founder and honorary president of the Ottogi company.

Park Jin Young of JYP Entertainment holds sixth place on the list with 28.8 billion won, a slight decrease from the beginning of the year. Actor Park Soon Ae holds seventh place on the list.

Actress Kyun Mi Ri holds eighth place on the list and her stocks fell 46.4 percent to a current value of 5.5 billion won after the company she owns shares in came under fire for an unfaithful disclosure scandal.

Actor Lee Soon Jae, Kyeon Mi Ri’s daughter Lee Yoo Bi (an actress), and actor Kim Ji Hoon also owned shares in the company and saw their stocks halved since the beginning of the year.

Actress Go Hyun Jung rose to ninth place on the list after seeing her stock rise by 23.0 percent to a current value of 4.9 billion won. Actor Jo In Sung also saw his stock rose 23.0 percent to a value of 900 million won, ranking him No. 13 on the list.

Actor Jang Dong Gun, emcees Kang Ho Dong and Shin Dong Yup, and comedians Kim Byung Man and Lee Soo Geun hold shares in SM C&C and saw their stock dip 8 percent this year. Jang Dong Gun holds tenth place on the list.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** It seems that she lost weight. I guess she's having a hard time conceiving. :(

Park Soo Jin is asked whether she argues a lot with Bae Yong Joon

park-soo-jin_1465308835_af_org.jpg

On the June 7 episode of 'Disciples of Oksu-dong,' Park Soo Jin was asked whether she ever argues a lot with her husband Bae Yong Joon

SEE ALSO: How is Park Soo Jin handling her pregnancy?

Surprisingly, Park Soo Jin admitted that lovers' spats are not common between her and Bae Yong Joon. She said, "We haven't fought even once in a nine-month span. Of course, I have been upset or become miffed. My husband usually tries to lead the conversation and make amends." 

When asked what she does in return for husband, Park Soo Jin answered shyly that she doesn't know. Oh, I'm sure she knows. 

park-soo-jin_1465309401_1.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 3