Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

It is kind of an anniversary for me.  Approximately one year ago today I started posting on the BYJ blog because I wanted to give back to the community that gave me so much information and so many pictures.  Here I am, almost full circle.  It all started with the 2015 BYJ calendar, remember?  So many BYJ bloggers and fans provided so many wonderful pictures.  Here are just a couple.  Then we all went crazy when the Hokkaido Adventure DVD came out.

584648a7affc6edcb87d1a8b6ea096ad_zpss9zo

70028c064f6abb1efcc4955e7929fa47_zps84iq

No special BYJ calendar for 2016 so far.  Maybe something else will take its place.

There are so many wonderful BYJ fan bloggers out there.  They are so creative and brilliant and have so many good ideas!  That's why I couldn't resist when I read Natsu's blog (Japanese) stealing her concept.  She cued in on it using the recent sighting of BYJ and PSJ in an airport coming home from Japan after a Halloween party.  Bae Yong Joon, as private as he is, over the years has often been seen only at airports ~ coming or going somewhere.  Natsu posted quite a few pictures, but I can't steal them all.  So here are just a couple of hers, and I added to it from many of mine.  She has good documentation for hers, but I can't say I have good documentation......sometimes only a ballpark figure of time and date and place.  Let's start here: thanks to Natsu......

natsublog_zpsiyluynbl.png

natsublog1_zps1o7jtjre.png

I had never seen these pictures before.  That's why I figured they needed including.  Here are a couple more:

natsublog2_zpsiqvzq3t0.png

Big round of applause for Natsu.  Thank you so much.

Then there was this one.  Credit as tagged.  I don't have any date or place.  Anyone?  It is intriguing to say the least.  Given the long hair, anywhere from 2007 to 2009?  But where?

12765506cr3_zps5k6bljaa.jpg

Whither thou goest, BYJ?  And why, and when?

byjincheon1_zpswop1dplh.jpeg

Going to Japan ! ~ Tokyo or Osaka, circa 2008, 2009?

Bae-Yong-Joon-in-Japan-8_zpsribhv4qv.jpg

Probably not in sequence or date order, here he is either going to the event where he receives the Cultural Order, or going to a friends wedding from the event where he received the Cultural Order.

3-1_zpsga9njbmu.jpg

I got this one.  He is going to or coming back from Hawaii.  I just can't pinpoint exactly when.

hawaii3-14_zpskdn4swtd.jpegcredit as tagged

OKAY!! Here is one of my all-time favorites.  In Gimpo airport 2013.

73763-actor-bae-young-joon-at-kimpo-airp

I love this YouTube MV that was created for the occasion.

One of the commenters on the YouTube site says "He is wearing THOSE pants!"  Here are those pants.  I can't take credit for finding out about THOSE pants.  Many other bloggers did find that out, but I didn't save their credentials.  I hope they forgive me.  I did some research of my own and found that THOSE pants are THESE pants:

balmain-jeans-white_zpsgq711zpp.jpg

As the tag says, these are from Balmain.  Hefty price tag, too. 

Here are some other pictures of BYJ wearing THOSE pants.

BaeAnime2_zps4idy6dh3.png

Again, Balmain for Men.

Now we are in more recent territory.  Here he is in an airport going to Japan to receive the Hallyu Award 2013.

1e1190ef76c6a7efe2a4fb0efffaaf51f3de661c

Returning to South Korea after receiving the Japanese award:

bae-yong-joon.jpgGFCXHBGF_zpsbnytzvoc.jp

Now, here is another of my all-time favorites.  He was spotted by Dispatch News leaving South Korea to go to Japan to create the Hokkaido Adventure DVD, and maybe also the 2015 calendar.  Time should be late 2014, early 2015.  Can't say for sure.

70f853e0_zpsfgzltho6.jpg

mybyj18_zpssc9fjrr4.jpg

I have enjoyed so much doing this post.  But I need to tell all of you that if you have any additions, corrections to timelines or places, please please add your information.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Park Soo Jin opens up more about her husband Bae Yong Joon 

Park Soo Jin hasn't spoken about her husband, Hallyu actor Bae Yong Joon, too much, but she opened up a little about him on the November 14th episode of 'Tasty Road'.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Reply 1988' - Episode 4

She introduced a noodle restaurant, introducing it as a dish with "a taste that feels like a slap to the face." When the producers asked how she came across it, Park Soo Jin responded, "After getting married, we moved our nest to the area, and we eat here a lot when we're out and about. He introduced it to me."

Park Soo Jin added, "I don't know what to call him on broadcasts. He said that we should eat these noodles. He told me at least 10 times how delicious it is."

Looks like they're getting along very well!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/park-soo-jin-opens-up-more-about-her-husband-bae-yong-joon

• Like 2

Hi there @mstamatoff!  Delightful article you posted.   Mr. Bae has posted a new birthday voice message for Sagittarians.

Saggitarian%20bday%20greeting_zpsd0pcrtq

With a hattip to at least two different bloggers, the translation is something like:  Always achieve their desired goals as they are spirited and positive.  As always, corrections and revisions are always welcome.

BYJ's sommelier friend, Lee Joon Hyuk,  posted a mysterious picture on his Instagram that may have a faint silhouette of BYJ in it.  Thanks to YongJoon1stLove Blog.

IMG_1473-721945YongJoon1stLove_zpsdiofjc

winesmaller_zpskdkbbutk.jpg

Looks like his distinctive profile, right? 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Happy Day to you, too @RamonaMona.  Thank you so much for keeping us updated with these wonderful photographs.  Still very quiet in the Bae Universe today, except for this Japanese poll that once again puts BYJ at the top.  (Thanks to Pyokotan and Café Daum.)  ICHIBAN!!

WeeklyWomenPrime%20magazine_zpsuh8wljv5.

Unfortunately, none of my translator robots could make sense out of what the poll was for, so rather than posting gibberish, here is the link; try for yourselves.  http://www.jprime.jp/entertainment/foreigncountry/20897.  This seems to be a good site to keep in your bookmarks as it appears they have covered BYJ regularly throughout this year.

There is another voice message out there, but I haven't gotten a decent translation from it yet.  Hopefully, some good-hearted person will get a good translation, in which case I will steal it, or I'll manage something that isn't too stupid.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Guest iluvugudbye

『抱かれたい男』韓流etc部門1位は根強い人気のヨン様

Shukan Josei, a japanese magazine, conducted a survey this year, "The Man I/you like/want to hug/embrace/cuddle Grand Prix" (not 100% sure). 2000 women participated in the said survey. Bae Yong Joon won the first spot while lee minho and Shinjiro Koizumi tied at second place. TVXQ's Changmin got fifth and JYJ's Park YooChun got the 9th spot. Not sure if it's a typo error or they mistook TVXQ's Yunho for YooChun. The picture posted in the above pic is not YooChun but Yunho (left side).

img_0?1448205323

There is a website that I often neglect because I can't verify their information, but lately, everything they post has been confirmed by other blogs.  This is one of those tour companies who make sure to find BYJ, PSJ, and other KeyEast stars, and print what they are doing, and where they are doing it.  Gotta love it.  Lately, BYJ and supposedly PSJ have been sighted out and about.

November 15  ~  BYJ seen sweeping fallen leaves.  His hair is permed, wearing glasses, and a black sweater with white pants.  (I guess this is at or near his home.)

November 20  ~  BYJ (and PSJ?) seen at a favorite bookstore.  Clothes beige-ish, with glasses.  Waved from the Rover (Range/Land?)

November 23  ~  Dinner with friends in the south of Seoul;  left in their Rover.

As always corrections or additions welcome.  The site is: http://www.taiousisinki.com/top/bbs/board.php?bo_table=b01.  Bookmark it and check out if I am correct.

With everyone working together, when they can, we often come up with something that makes sense, like the poll - above.  Thanks to @iluvugudbye and @RamonaMona!!

Park Soo Jin's birthday, according to her Soompi page, is November 27.  So if the paparazzi are really on their game, we may get to see some current pictures of the two together.  Again, though, if BYJ is on his game, he will outwit everyone.  Sigh........

• Like 2

There is a website that I often neglect because I can't verify their information, but lately, everything they post has been confirmed by other blogs.  This is one of those tour companies who make sure to find BYJ, PSJ, and other KeyEast stars, and print what they are doing, and where they are doing it.  Gotta love it.  Lately, BYJ and supposedly PSJ have been sighted out and about.

November 15  ~  BYJ seen sweeping fallen leaves.  His hair is permed, wearing glasses, and a black sweater with white pants.  (I guess this is at or near his home.)

November 20  ~  BYJ (and PSJ?) seen at a favorite bookstore.  Clothes beige-ish, with glasses.  Waved from the Rover (Range/Land?)

November 23  ~  Dinner with friends in the south of Seoul;  left in their Rover.

As always corrections or additions welcome.  The site is: http://www.taiousisinki.com/top/bbs/board.php?bo_table=b01.  Bookmark it and check out if I am correct.

With everyone working together, when they can, we often come up with something that makes sense, like the poll - above.  Thanks to @iluvugudbye and @RamonaMona!!

Park Soo Jin's birthday, according to her Soompi page, is November 27.  So if the paparazzi are really on their game, we may get to see some current pictures of the two together.  Again, though, if BYJ is on his game, he will outwit everyone.  Sigh........

I read the information but do not know what to say  ,Japanese blogs have written about these issues ............. BAE is mysterious .it's birthday is November 27 .............sit on the prowl haaa  

Good night .

• Like 2

Oh, @RamonaMona!  I should have told you sooner.  PSJ has her own pages here at Soompi!  You could have posted her birthday card there, too.  http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/135688-park-soo-jin-박수진/.

Looks like her page started in 2008, but didn't have much activity.  I tried to keep it up after their engagement was announced, but I ran out of time, trying to keep up with activity on his pages, too; and then the wedding came so quickly......

I found another voting site:  http://voteformost.com/most-handsome-korean-actors-2015/

This one seems simple.  You don't have to log in to anything, and it seems to be "one day, one vote."  Looks like it might last for around 8-9 weeks.  BYJ is there, but farther down in the page.  Keep scrolling.....you'll find him.  I've got it bookmarked and plan to go daily. 

P.S.  Any idea when that IG with drinkspirit was taken?  I hope it was recent. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015113016413725002&type=1&outlink=1

Bae Yong Joon , Park, Soo - Jin , KeyEast Calendar March 2016 accompanied by the model ... " sesame couple ' Money Today Star News reporter gilhyeseong / input : 11/30/2015 17:03 /

Top actors Bae Yong Joon and Park, Soo - Jin appeared in March 2016 accompanied by the model of the agency 's artist calendar , eye-catching . The artist recently released KeyEast 2016 calendar went to the Department actor Son Hyun-joo , etc. which are Sohee Kim Soo-hyun Kim Hyun Joong Son Dam Bi This massive model . Bae Yong Joon and Park, Soo - Jin couple of these models appeared together in March . Bae Yong Joon This is unique for a soft smile on the calendar , Park, Soo - Jin is the envy of surrounding each boast a superb beauty .

Bae Yong-joon , who heads the KeyEast substantially Park, Soo - Jin and has a crush on each other rationally , which contains the body , such as from February, the agency has developed into a romantic relationship . Two people are currently enjoying married life after the wedding at the last posted July 27 gwangjang-dong , Seoul Sheraton Walker Hill Aston House .

• Like 2

Oh, I have missed being here so much!  Somehow, the gods and lords of fate, and overseers of inanimate objects, have invaded my personal space and decreed that almost everything I own will break down.  Just in the last three weeks my car battery went dead (after 7 years, so I can't complain too much), my driver's side window went CLANK and would not roll up, and numerous plumbing problems In my house decided to spring leaks.  I have been busy putting out one "fire" after another.  It is a relief to sit and relax and do something I really enjoy. 

I have been able, at least, to vote for BYJ in 2 or 3 polls.  A quick and dirty review of many online blogs reveal not much is happening right now.  Everything and anything that would lead to any new action or sighting is blank, with not much to report.  Is this the calm before the storm?  (she asked, wistfully.) 

Thankfully, Yurara has produced a wonderful MV entitled "Not a Bad Thing"  with current themes relating to Bae and Mrs. Bae.  Thank you, Yurara.  I hope you all enjoy it because I certainly did.  The videos of BYJ are from a filming while he was producing material for his book, "Beauty of Korea."  I have a similar DVD set, but it doesn't have these video sequences, so I am Soooo jealous, but at least Yura has provided this material for posterity.  The shots of PSJ working with pottery are from her scenes in "Boys Over Flowers". The intercutting of the two scenarios is very well-done.  I wish I had done it.

• Like 3