Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Same photos from another site:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511021711210028487_2

Bae Yong-joon, Park Soo-jin sighted at airport

Actors Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin entered the country together through Seoul’s Gimpo International Airport on Monday.

Park arrived in a black floppy hat with sunglasses.

Park was followed by Bae, who was wearing a black fedora with sunglasses and a charcoal gray jacket. Upon leaving the airport, they boarded a van that had been waiting outside, heading to Seoul.

The recently married couple seems happy together as this was their first time appearing in public together.

Bae and Park married on July 27.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

And no more rings on the little finger. :( I loved them. It was a kind of a distinguishing mark of Bae's. 

@mstamatoff....Those rings on the little finger were truly delightful, and maybe have been replaced by that single gold band,  but in the most recent Gimpo Airport photo, at least the fedora is still there!!   But in these two photo opportunities since the wedding (at the movie showing, and in Gimpo - just posted by @RamonaMona), his overall facial expressions have been serious and studious, though in the articles you all quoted it mentions that they were both smiling while in the airport.  We fans just didn't get to see those smiling pictures.   Is another Bae metamorphosis coming up?  His changes are wonderful to behold.  Can't wait......

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Here I go, stealing again from other blogs.  Thanks to Anjela, who gets sightings from a Japanese Tour company, here are two recent sightings:

sightings%20Anjela_zpsmeqyfpzu.png

And here is recent voice mobile.  I haven't even tried a translation yet, but I will be working on it.  In the meantime, if one of you gets it done, please post.  @RamonaMona......do you have it yet?1446613055903BYJ2015_11_4_zps5jwyofwx.pn

Two days later:

My best efforts give something like "enjoy a warm coffee"  "my heart" and strangely "trestle".  I know "trestle" is wrong but I can't find the right word.  Anyone???

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

please can one tell me what the song in the last episode of winter sonata at 25:59 minute http://youtu.be/Fmw3t8RJRTA

Welcome, friend.  Sounds like "Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word."  Can't tell who the singer is, though.  A check in YouTube shows that many, many people have covered it ~ from Elton John to Ray Charles.  In the Winter Sonata episode it sounds like a woman.  Was this helpful?  And wow, subbed in French! 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 3

Hello All.

The Bae Universe has been slow, with not much information to impart since Mr. and Mrs. Bae were photographed coming back into Korea from a Halloween party in Japan.  For many of us, I guess, this time of year is the time we spend with friends and family celebrating various Fall and Winter holidays.  For me, it seems like all of my friends and relatives have birthdays and other important events this time of year, too, so I am kept busy with things other than BYJ, unfortunately. (Don't let my friends and relatives hear that, OK?)

I know I am woefully unobservant, so it took me many days to realize that the photographs of BYJ in Gimpo airport showed him wearing the same sateen-finish short "carcoat" that he wore in many of the Italy photographs.  Here is what I mean.

This is BYJ in Italy in that shiny dark gray/light brown (?) short jacket/carcoat.

4dd9e2a7-dc0b-45f5-90d7-83c33593f382_zps

Here are pics of Bae in Gimpo Airport:

samejacketandhat1_zpsig9oeicm.jpg

Same shine of the outer finish, same light gray inner lining that shows up  in the cuffs and the collar points.  Am I right?  I didn't study the fedora, but I will bet it is the same one.  I bring this up because many times in the past BYJ scholars have pointed out how many times he will re-wear outfits, but in totally different circumstances.

As a Soompi viewer/participant, I am so thankful for @RamonaMona for her timely posts of the newest BYJ pictures from KeyEast, like the one above with the SAME outer coat.

Just because it drives me crazy that these pages don't vibrate with movement from different sources, I am posting another GIF/morph.  I am growing tired of the constraints of morphing (as I bet you are, too), but pls try to enjoy until you, or another, or Soompi,  find a way to add more movement.

imageedit_1_5480081953%20-%20Copy_zpstso

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Speaking of re-wearing favorite clothing, I was looking at the film clip last month (October) of BYJ supposedly at a showing of the movie "The Phone."  Then while looking back at some older photographs I saw one showing BYJ at a showing of the movie "Chronicles of Evil."

Here is the picture from back in May of this year; this is BYJ at the movie "Chronicles of Evil."  Look back in the Soompi pages.

byj%20at%20movie%20chronicles%20of%20evi

Then in October we get that short film clip about the movie "The Phone" with a very short insert in of BYJ supposedly at that showing.  Here is one featured here in Soompi just one or two pages back. 

atamovie_zpsvijsmfme.png

credit as tagged

He may recycle favorite clothing, but wearing exactly the same jacket and tie in May as in October  - well that can't be!  Even the guy sitting on his left in May at "Chronicles of Evil" is exactly the same guy sitting on his left in October at "The Phone."  I guess they took whatever film they had of BYJ sitting in a movie theater and inserted into the advertising for "The Phone."  Doesn't really matter.  At least when the very short film clip did go public we got to see a little, just a little bit more of him. 

Or, am I crazy.  The people sitting in the row behind him don't really match up. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Okay, so @RamonaMona thinks I AM crazy.  She's right about the hair being curlier, but I still can't get over the jacket and tie.  And the guy on the left!  The stills and short movie clip from "The Phone" are pretty bad quality, so anything is possible.  If I am wrong, I apologize to BYJ for criticizing his sartorial choices for movie premiers/showings.

Here is the YT version of "The Phone."  BYJ appears at the 14 second mark.  Look fast or you will miss it.  Sorry this didn't get posted in October.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Stealing again, this time from Anjela's blog (Japanese).  This is a picture I don't remember seeing before.  Many thanks to Anjela.  The picture seems particularly appropriate now ~ see the small statuette of the Eiffel Tower on the shelf on the lower left as you face the picture.  While associating current political events with this photograph taken some time ago may take a particular turn of phrase and state of mind, the picture itself seems so vintage Bae.  No matter what they dressed him in, regardless of the color, the style, or the setting they put him in, he overcomes all shortcomings and inevitably, without any effort, becomes the focus of the photograph.  This is the essence of a star.  The vest, the shirt, the backdrop......they become a frame for the real attraction ~ Bae Yong Joon.  Please enjoy.

b0590f5e87719ab01da9d67a3e883cfe_1_zpsrb

• Like 2