Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Didn't know song seung hun was close to byj. Wats their connection?:)

*** They’ve been close friends for many years.....

July 28, 2015

Fans come out to see Bae Yong-joon

27232123.jpg

A multitude of Japanese fans gathered Monday morning at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul, where Korean actor Bae Yong-joon and actress Park Soo-jin hosted their wedding ceremony.

Bae, who gained huge popularity in Japan for his turn in the drama “Winter Sonata” (2002), was welcomed by countless Japanese fans, some of whom went so far as to drop by his home in Seongbuk District, northern Seoul, in the hopes of seeing him depart for the hotel.

Some were so determined that they even waited in the rain to see the actor before his forthcoming nuptials, while others reportedly made reservations for the night at the hotel to catch the action.

Bae left for the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel at 1 p.m.

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

Song Seung Hun Says He’s Never Seen Bae Yong Joon Look Happier Than At His Wedding

Song Seung Hun Says He’s Never Seen Bae Yong Joon Look Happier Than At His Wedding

After Bae Yong Joon tied the knot with Park Soo Jin on July 27, his friend and fellow actor Song Seung Hun has talked about what it was like to attend their wedding.

At a press conference for his upcoming film “Miss Wife” on July 28, Song Seung Hun says, “I was so envious when I saw how happy the two of them were.”

“I’ve known him for over fifteen years now, but that was the first time I’ve ever seen him look that happy,” he adds. “It made me wonder what it would be like if I was standing in his spot, and I suddenly really wanted to get married.”

Song Seung Hun also uploaded a photo from the wedding to his own Twitter on July 28, with the text, “Congrats congrats!!!!^^.” Bae Yong Joon really does look absolutely ecstatic in the picture!

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

*** Watching the news clip below, it seems that his wife is so sweet.....I hope she could take care of our man very well & will love him so much..... :P

New Star-Studded Photos from Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin’s Wedding Released

New Star-Studded Photos from Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin’s Wedding Released

More star-studded photos from Bae Yong Joon‘s wedding with Park Soo Jin have been released.

In a group photo posted by KeyEast exec Yang Geun Hwan onto SNS on July 28, many KeyEast actors can be seen smiling behind the bride and groom, including Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Joon, So Yi Hyun, and Lee Hyun Woo, with the flower-filled outdoor location making for great memories.

Other guests included Ayumi Lee and Hye Seung from girl group Sugar, the group with which Park Soo Jin debuted in 2001 and was a member of until their disbandment in 2006On July 28, Hye Seung wrote on her Instagram that it “was a wedding of beauty beyond love” and “their beauty was shining in such an unforgettable way.”

It was indeed a beautiful wedding. Park Su Jin wore a snow white dress and looked radiantly beautiful. The groom returned his colleagues’ support with a dazzling smile. Agency representative Yang Geun Hwan demonstrated his genuine happiness by adding the words, “On this day that our dear colleague Bae Yong Joon gets married, our KeyEast family sends their blessings and congratulations.”

sugar

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin held their private ceremony at Seoul’s Sheraton Walker Hill Aston House on July 27. Check out news coverage of the wedding below!

Source: (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

Recently from are a couple of articles about the wedding.

SSH%20on%20wedding_zpsyfp5zwdg.png

SSH%20on%20wedding1_zpsb0jvfwis.png

Some of the article and SSH picture omitted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allkpopwedding_zpsxf1s6p9y.png

9fb6086e-07db-4fe6-beec-772ae17b78f3_zps

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing this. I heard that the ceremony had about a total of 200 attendees. Their honeymoon is at Southcape Owners' Club Resort. :P Ahhh..............no wonder he's well-loved by all his fans especially the ever-loyal Japanese fans..... :D

July 29, 2015

Bae Yong-joon foots dinner bill for fans after wedding

“Winter Sonata” actor Bae Yong-joon footed the dinner bill for some 200 of his fans who visited the hotel where his wedding took place Monday, local reports said Tuesday.

Bae married actress Park Soo-jin at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill hotel in a private ceremony attended only by family and close friends. 

20150729000856_0.jpg

About 200 fans, many of whom flew from Japan, lined up in front of the hotel to catch a glimpse of the 43-year-old star and congratulate him on his nuptials.

According to the reports, Bae’s company Keyeast Entertainment provided the fans with a meal coupon that could be used at the hotel‘s Korean restaurant and a canned coffee. They suggested the gifts would have cost the actor around 10 million won ($8,600).

Bae, a first-generation hallyu star who rose to stardom in Japan in the early 2000s, is one of the richest celebrities in Korea. As the largest shareholder of Keyeast, his equity holdings in the firm are valued at roughly 107 billion won.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

@willenette thks for your reply.

Even in the few pictures that cameout,i can feelhis happiness. Wedding n marriage should be like that. Sometimes I think he look more overjoy then the bride.lol.

Congrats to the newly weds!

Edited by qwenli
  • Like 1

@willenette thks for your reply.

Even in the few pictures that cameout,i can feelhis happiness. Wedding n marriage should be like that. Sometimes I think he look more overjoy then the bride.lol.

Congrats to the newly weds!

Hi, I can feel that, too - But, I guess you think that he's sometimes overjoy is because maybe the groom is taking marriage very seriously compared to the bride (I'm talking in general & this is just my opinion- but I'm not married yet). For me, the first real activity for many guys is this moment - their marriage. But, this is good since his real emotion is shown. :P

July 29, 2015

Bae Yong-joon Weds Actress in Private Ceremony

2015072801023_0.jpg

Korean Wave superstar Bae Yong-joon finally tied the knot on Monday evening when he married actress Park Soo-jin in a private ceremony in front of 150 guests at the Sheraton Walker Hill in Seoul.

Around 200 Japanese fans of Bae cheered on from outside the hotel. The actor's management agency passed out food and drink coupons.

The couple became romantically involved in February after Park signed with the agency run by Bae.

They made their relationship public in May and said at that time they were planning to get married in autumn, but the wedding plans were moved up to July.

They headed to the scenic coastal city of Namhae, South Gyeongsang Province for their honeymoon.

englishnews@chosun.com / Jul. 28, 2015 10:13 KST

July 28, 2015

A placard congratulating the wedding of top hallyu star Bae Yong-joon and actress Park Soo-jin was hung on a roadside leading to the couple's honeymoon destination in Namhae, South Gyeongsang Province, Tuesday.

The placard was hung at a spot around 1 kilometer away from the golf resort the newlyweds are reportedly staying at.

A dozen residents sat at the entrance of the village, chatting about the couple and keeping an eye out for the car.

Residents welcomed the newlyweds to Namehae, saying they were happy to hear the couple had opted for their village over overseas destinations.

150728_pm_bae2.jpg
A Machbach carrying top hallyu actor Bae Yong-joon and his wife Park Soo-jin is seen entering a high-end resort in Namhae, South Gyeongsang Province,Tuesday.
/ Yonhap

The entrance to the resort was heavily guarded, only letting in reserved vehicles.

Japanese fans of Bae, who queued outside the wedding hall at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, Monday, were not seen at the resort.

Several vehicles from domestic and Japanese media were parked at the entrance.

The resort declined to comment on the couple's arrival.

However, reports say that a memo saying Bae would arrive around 8 p.m. was seen in the security guard's office.

Police were also dispatched to the scene.

Officers said they did not know of when the couple would arrive.

Bae's agency Keyeast said earlier that the newlyweds could change their honeymoon destination after it became public.

It told Yonhap News Agency Monday that it would not make the destination public, and added that it did not know whether the couple would leave for their honeymoon on Tuesday.

It did say, however, that they would not leave the country.

credit : Korea Times

Netizens discuss the most shocking dating scandals between idols

Netizens discuss the most shocking dating scandals between idols and celebrities.

The past couple years have been full of dating scandals between idols and celebrities. Either admitted, denied, broken up or rumored to be fake relationships for noise marketing, many witnesses and media such as Dispatch have released photos and witness testimonials. Out of all of the dating scandals that were admitted by both parties, netizens discuss the most shocking couples. Let us know which couple is the most shocking!

Originally titled “What Is The Most Shocking Idol Scandals?” here is the direct translation of the post and discussion below.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Bae Yong Joon & Park Soo Jin

source : koreaboo

"Winter Sonata" actor foots dinner bill for fans after wedding

Japanese fans of South Korean actor Bae Yong-Joon holding umbrellas wait on a side of the road leading to the wedding hall to get a glimpse of their favorite star before Bae's wedding ceremony at a hotel in Seoul on July 27, 2015.

Photo: AFP

"Winter Sonata" actor Bae Yong-joon footed the dinner bill for some 200 of his fans who visited the hotel where his wedding took place Monday, local reports said Tuesday.

Bae married actress Park Soo-jin at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill hotel in a private ceremony attended only by family and close friends.

About 200 fans, many of whom flew from Japan, lined up in front of the hotel to catch a glimpse of the 43-year-old star and congratulate him on his nuptials.

According to the reports, Bae's company Keyeast Entertainment provided the fans with a meal coupon that could be used at the hotel's Korean restaurant and a canned coffee. They suggested the gifts would have cost the actor around 10 million won (S$11,727 ).

Bae, a first-generation hallyu star who rose to stardom in Japan in the early 2000s, is one of the richest celebrities in Korea. As the largest shareholder of Keyeast, his equity holdings in the firm are valued at roughly 107 billion won.

source : AsiaOne

The Bae Yong Joon And Park Soo Jin Wedding Was A Star-Studded Affair

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin wedding

The wedding of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin may have been described as a small private wedding but plenty of celebrities attended.

The couple married at 6 p.m. on July 27 at the Aston House in Seoul's Sheraton Grande Walkerhill.

Because it was such a high profile event, the entrance to the wedding site was barricaded off and security checked not only invites but also the license plates of cars at the gate.

The invitations were said to have serial numbers so they could not be duplicated.

According to the Korean media outlet Korea Times, dozens of the couple's celebrity friends showed up to wish them well and share their happy moment.

The bride reportedly could not stop crying as the couple promised to live happily together. And their friends gave them several standing ovations.

Park belongs to Hamimo, a Christian fellowship of female celebrities, and many members of the group attended the wedding. Known as "The group of beauties who love God," the group includes actress Han Ji Hye, TV personality Kim Sung Eun, singer-turned-actress Jeon Hye Bin, actress Uhm Ji Won, So E Hyun, and TV news anchor Park Ji Yoon. These beautiful female celebrities attended her bridal shower, along with actress Hwang Jung Eum and Girls Generation's Kwon Yu Ri. Hwang and Park were once both members of the same girl group, Sugar, and the group members have stayed in touch. The wedding was something of a reunion for the group, as Yook Hye Seung, Hwang Jung Eum and Ayumi Lee also attended

The groom's guests included Park Jin Young, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, Kim Sung Eun of Key East and actors Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Seung Hoon, Son Dam Bi, Park Seo Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, and singer-pianist Yoon Han. Park Jin Young, Yangpa, The One, and Shin Yong Jae performed at the ceremony.

It was also reported that some of Bae Yong Joon's fan club in Japan were invited. A group of his Japanese fans gathered at the hotel to catch a glimpse of Bae, who became popular there after appearing in the 2002 drama "Winter Sonata." Some visited his home in the Seongbuk district of northern Seoul to catch a glimpse of him before he left for the hotel.

The couple planned a golf retreat honeymoon, as they both like to play. They were planning on visiting a resort in Namhae, but the destination may have to change now that reporters know where they plan to honeymoon.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 1

Yes @‌RamonaMona!  They got to go to SouthCape in Namhae after all.  The typhoon dissipated.   (I firmly believe Bae has magical powers to make things go away.)  

Link to the Fact article.  Translate at your own risk.

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1561143.htm

This is the fabulous place:   http://southcape.co.kr/golf_view.asp

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Oh thank you, thank you @RamonaMona!  I love this video and had to make sure it was saved on my hard drive.  That will probably get me in trouble with YouTube, but I don't care.  This is priceless.  I know, I know, an invasion of privacy. . . but maybe not.  It looks like he sees people filming and watching.  He could certainly hear them cheering.  I can hardly wait for the prudish, snippy, smug, bourgeois  comments to start. 

@willenette said:   "Hi, I can feel that, too - But, I guess you think that he's sometimes overjoy is because maybe the groom is taking marriage very seriously compared to the bride (I'm talking in general & this is just my opinion- but I'm not married yet). For me, the first real activity for many guys is this moment - their marriage. But, this is good since his real emotion is shown. :P"

I think, Willenette, judging by this video,  that you finally got something right. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Another wedding photo and video during the reception. BYJ and PSJ were dancing.http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=227603  

"Loose Love Dancing".Full article can be read in this link. http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0009701017&code=61181111&cp=nv

Hi, thanks for sharing this picture & the links. Netizens were talking about BYJ's hands here & they call it "naughty hands". Bae Yong Joon’s hands were the topic of conversation on the net. Here's the video, watch this : This video was taken via phone by one of the guests. The couple were dancing to Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud.” They were pretty romantic dancing..... :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCO_UAfYrfw

cr-soompi news

Bae Yong-joon - Park Soo-jin's gorgeous wedding with "$1M for wedding car and $8M for house"

photo618876.jpg

The gorgeous wedding of actors Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin is garnering a lot of attention.

On SBS' "Night of TV Entertainment" broadcasted on the 29th, news about Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin wedding ceremony was reported. The couple were wed in a closed ceremony at Aston house located in Seoul Sheraton Grande Walkerhill on the 27th with family members and close friends attending.

While many fans congregated in front of the venue on the day in hot weather, the couple was a no show. Only the wedding vehicle transporting the couple which is known to go for more than a $ million was seen just for a moment. The wedding dress worn by Park Soo-jin is a L Brand product who are known for products ranging from several thousand dollars the tens of thousand dollars. It is the brand Jeon Ji-hyeon wore for her photoshoot.

The location where the wedding photos were taken is Bae Yong-joon's Seongbuk-dong residence and now the married couple's honeymoon home. According to a real-estate insider, the 8220 square feet property goes for about $8 million on the market and the basement alone is 3914 square feet with half of it used as a garage and the other is multi-purpose. He said ""you could use the space for a movie theater, billiard room, or an indoor golf practice room".

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Translation : Hancinema

@willenette said:   "Hi, I can feel that, too - But, I guess you think that he's sometimes overjoy is because maybe the groom is taking marriage very seriously compared to the bride (I'm talking in general & this is just my opinion- but I'm not married yet). For me, the first real activity for many guys is this moment - their marriage. But, this is good since his real emotion is shown. :P"

I think, Willenette, judging by this video,  that you finally got something right. 

Hi MyStars, hahaha - I completely agree with you. :P

• Like 3

Ah, finally our long awaited wish came true for our dear Bae Yong Joon. Glad to see our dear friends still here : Willenette, Louijie but where is DamSu ? Anyway, congratulations To the newlywed couple. It's funny when people say that they are being inappropriate in front of guests but c'mon people it's their wedding day .

Ah, finally our long awaited wish came true for our dear Bae Yong Joon. Glad to see our dear friends still here : Willenette, Louijie but where is DamSu ? Anyway, congratulations To the newlywed couple. It's funny when people say that they are being inappropriate in front of guests but c'mon people it's their wedding day .

Hi, Damsu has been MIA - I missed him, too! :P

K-pop stars brought to life at Grevin Museum Seoul

Life-size wax figures of K-pop stars and Hollywood movie stars are on display at Grevin Museum Seoul, which opened Thursday in Seoul (Grevin Museum)

Leading K-pop stars, such as Psy, G-Dragon and Rain and dozens of other Korean celebrities, as well as historic and sports figures, have been brought to life in wax models at the Grevin Museum opening in Seoul on Thursday.

The French wax museum’s first Asian branch presents 80 life-size wax models of world-renowned figures and celebrities, including 30 Koreans.

“We decided Seoul to be our first destination for Grevin Museum in Asia because the city has rich history and strong cultural content. From here, the Hallyu boom has spread throughout Asia,” said Dominique Marcel, CEO of the Compagnie des Alpes, which operates the museum, at a press conference Wednesday at the Grevin Museum in Seoul. The French firm also runs ski resorts and leisure facilities around the world.

The Seoul museum, located near Myeong-dong, Seoul‘s hottest shopping district, presents wax figures of movie stars, celebrities, historic figures and politicians in the four-story building from the Japanese colonial era in the early 1900s.

The wax figures are on display in different themed rooms.

Popular Korean actors, such as Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, greet visitors to a movie awards red carpet scene.

The television studio titled “Hallyuwood” features popular Korean actors and actresses, such as Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho, Jang Keun-suk and Hyun Bin, filming shows and movies.

“This is the world’s biggest exhibition featuring Hallyu stars ranging from the first generation stars to the latest ones,” said Kim Yong-gwan, president of Grevin Korea.

Hollywood movie stars are also on view in interactive settings. Brad Pitt and George Clooney stand side by side, watching visitors play roulette. Robert De Niro welcomes visitors to a dimly lit bar.

U.S. President Barrack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II and secretary-general of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon are gathered in the same aircraft, accompanied by the noise and tremor felt in an actual flying aircraft.

The museum also attempts to impress visitors with a state-of-the-art audio and light system that helps them be fully immersed in the viewing experience and take quality selfies and photos.

It expects to receive 450,000 visitors per year, including foreign tourists from other Asian countries, including China and Japan.

“We found a great potential in Seoul for attracting many other Asian tourists. We hope the Grevin Seoul is one of the tourist attractions that tourists don’t want to miss,” said Marcel.

The museum plans to add four to five new models each year in addition to the current list of figures.

At the end of the museum tour, visitors can learn the steps of making wax figures and make their own wax figure with the special software that scans one’s face and turns it into a three-dimensional image.

Compagnie des Alpes runs Grevin wax museums in Paris, Montreal and Prague. The first museum opened in 1882 in Paris.

Tickets to the Seoul museum cost 23,000 won ($20) for adults, 18,000 won for teenagers and 15,000 won for younger children.

For more information, call (02) 777-4700.

By Lee Woo-young (wylee@heraldcorp.com)

wedding dance ! 

Hi RamonaMona, they say “Naughty” but legit at the same time. But, I can feel the intensity.. hahaha.... that’s just a preview – LOL - Ahhh.......let them be happy on their special day, actually, the best day of his life. :P