Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Yurara had also posted some Hokkaido videos weeks ago, but I hesitated to put them here in case there were any copyright issues.  They haven't been pulled from YT, so I hope it is safe.  Keep fingers crossed that they won't be pulled!  Oops!  I have to go to another computer. BRB.

• Like 1

Yurara had posted these Hokkaido videos a few weeks ago, but I hesitated to put them up because of possible copyright issues.  But it's been weeks, and they haven't been pulled yet.  Keep fingers crossed that they get to stay up on the Soompi site.  They are "Sake Brewery" and "Small Happiness."  They are beautifully done.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

hello everyone ^^ 

regarding the news of BYJ's wedding photoshoot i found this English source click here

the funny thing is last night i had this weird dream, i was in the Royal Palace of Milan and suddenly i saw Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin they were dressed formally he was wearing a black suit with a black bow tie and she was wearing a white long beautiful dress and there was professional photographers taking pictures of them as they walked down the stairs.. i stood still watching them from afar while telling my sister " look at this man, he's my favorite person on earth ".. then when i woke up i read the news of their wedding pictorial  lol x'D i think my spiritual connection with BYJ is super strong hehehe it was a weird dream but it made me happy ^_^

• Like 2

June 23, 2015

Star couple shoot wedding photos

Untitled-5-450%284%29.jpg

Celebrity couple Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin shot wedding photos on Monday.

Bae, 42, is an actor and CEO of celebrity management company KEYEAST. Park, 29, is an actress and former idol singer from four-member girl band "Sugar."

Photographer Hong Jang-hyun led the shoot and several of the couple's friends were invited, reports said.
Untitled-3-450%288%29.jpg

A KEYEAST insider was quoted as saying the wedding date had not been set, but the couple would likely tie the knot in the fall.

광고

The couple began dating last February and said three months later they would get married.

x

Edited by willenette
  • Like 2

Thank you @willenette for that wedding photo shoot article in English.  Here is another one from Koreabo.com via Newsen.

wedding6_zps2kuuaml1.png

wedding7_zpshdtafabj.png

Isn't it lovely that they chose his home for the site of the pictures?  There are other articles out there talking about the home renovation.  I will provide some links.

http://news.nate.com/view/20150623n29940

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=200882

@SarahSama - Great dream!  OOPS!  I didn't notice til just now the article you had a link to is the same one I just posted.  Well, as they say - great minds......

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Good afternoon, ALL!  I was reading this from Allkpop, an article from June 22:

ba4488ee-00d4-4a0c-892c-43f2566620dd_zps

Blue arrow pointing at the name Hong Jang Hyun.

Then I saw an article on Café Daum about Hong Jan Hyun being the famous photographer who took the wonderful Korea GQ photos in 2007.  Anyone correct me if I am wrong about the date.  Café Daum included this smashing picture.  And if Hong Jang Hyun has taken the wedding photos they should be spectacular.

newpicbae4_zpsl7zkjqlj.png

If Hong Jang Hyun took the wedding photos they must be spectacular. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

The Café Daum entry also had other pictures of BYJ, those that are from the May 2009 Cosmo Men magazine issue.  I couldn't find a direct, specific statement that Hong Jang Hyun also took those pictures, but I found HJHs name in hangul and it looks to be on one of these magazine pages.  Anyway, for whatever reason, lets follow this path and see the pictures it leads to.

d125ce66-2837-466e-b11f-22afcc980a6b_zps

Can you see it?  The hangul for Hong Jang Hyun? Here's something a little bigger:HJH%20hangul_zpslhsgxntj.pngCompare them.  The model's name, Bae Yong Joon, is there, too.  If any of you out there proficient in Korean, please let me know if I am not right.

Another famous shot from May Cosmo Men:

newpicbae7_zpsqtwnbs8k.png

And then there's this picture of Hong Jang Hyun:thISOKZSTW_zpsoesze2ch.jpg

Doesn't he look like the person taking the pictures in the MV? 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

8 Stunning Asian celebrities in their wedding attire

Summer is always the wedding season. How many wedding invitations did you get? Did you see enough stunning wedding dresses? Check out these 8 star couples and their wedding photos. Which one is your style?

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Bae Yong Jun from Winter Sonata. He is probably the most wanted bachelor for a really long time. He recently announced his engagement to actress Park Soo Jin in May 2015. The news  that they shot their engagement photos at Bae Yong Jun's house spread. Although there is no photo leaking out, all the fans are really holding the expectation for their beautiful photos.

Bae_Yong-joon.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 2

Café Daum had published this picture from BYJ's mobile.  My machine translator came up with the "future monthly horoscope message."  I tried to translate each character but failed miserably in coming up with anything intelligible. Anyone out there who can read Korean, please feel free to comment.

fbe35ccc-8660-46a0-9720-5e5b538b0e1a_zps

• Like 1

Fuyuka's Japanese blog is handy with an article it says is a free translation from a Korean article in Nate.  My machine translator tried to make sense of the original Korean, but I found the Japanese to be much more understandable:

Fuyuka-sightings_zpsvmwyld3j.png

Fuyuka-sightings1_zpsma12kuar.png

I especially noticed the paragraph that says PSJ is having a hand in changing BYJs style.  Hmmm?  Can't wait to see.  The only noticeable thing lately seems to have been the permed, waved, curled hair as seen in some of the pictures from Italy, as in the picture above from BYJ mobile.  But also in those pictures from Italy were the "fedora" and stylish suits.  What we don't know is exactly when her influence began.  The future will be interesting for all of us BYJ watchers.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Good morning!  From Yume3 at Café Daum we are treated to another BYJ mobile KeyEast picture from Italy.

BYJ%20Mobile%206-26-15_zpsxcxmkprw.png

In Café Daum there was also an article from the Korean media NewsEn.  It seems to involve a poll taken in Japan about who are the most-recognized Korean people, either politicians or celebrities.  The NewsEn headline is this:

wedding%20pics1_zpsdnfkjmlu.png

headline%20from%20NewsEn%20article_zpsvs

which roughly translates (according to two of my machine translators) President Park and Bae Yong Joon are numbers 1 and 2 in Japanese memory. The complete article from Babylon machine translator - from the Japanese, not the Korean, is:

Babylon%20trans%20Japanese%20ranking%20a

The NewsEn article featured two pictures.  This is the one of BYJ in the article.  The other picture was of champion skater Yu-Na, which I omitted.

3e968e5c-24f7-4a0b-9f7b-2f33809cd414_zps

Happy Friday!

• Like 1

Hi @willenette! So glad you liked the KeyEast mobile pic from Italy.  He does look like a billion bucks!  Did you get to vote in the Favorite K-Star list that @mstamatoff gave us?  I did.  BYJ was in the lead before we even had anything to do with it!  ^_^  Thank you, @mstamatoff. 

• Like 1

Good morning all!  Quiet in Bae Universe today, so it seems.There are some articles out there, but mostly about the same material already posted.  By the way, I voted this morning ^_^...Here is a new KeyEast mobile photo, thanks to Yume3 at Café Daum.

BYJKE%20Mobile2015_6_29_zps8qqdl3do.png

These Italy photos would make a great series, a pastiche...somebody will make a great one, and I am going to try my hand, too. 

• Like 1

Good morning all!  Quiet in Bae Universe today, so it seems.There are some articles out there, but mostly about the same material already posted.  By the way, I voted this morning ^_^...Here is a new KeyEast mobile photo, thanks to Yume3 at Café Daum.

These Italy photos would make a great series, a pastiche...somebody will make a great one, and I am going to try my hand, too. 

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing more....Please keep them coming. NICE indeed! Although, he's not doing any drama/movie at the moment he is currently on his busy schedule in and outside Korea. Can't wait for his wedding day - :P I heard she already has a wedding dress. They made the decision during their pictorial photoshoot recently. But, the wedding date has not been decided yet. :P

Bae Yong-joon’s wedding preparations near completion

Actor Bae Yong-joon and his fiance Park Soo-jin are nearing the end of preparations for their upcoming wedding.

According to reports, Park has picked out and completed having her dressed tailored.

The two are also said to have completed shooting the wedding photos, which in Korea are taken before the wedding as well as during the event.

With couples often completing processes concerning the wedding dress about one month before the wedding, speculations are rising that the couple have pulled the wedding date forward.

Bae and Park had initially said that the wedding would likely be in September or October.

By Choi He-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

@willenette said:  "Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing more....Please keep them coming. NICE indeed! Although, he's not doing any drama/movie at the moment he is currently on his busy schedule in and outside Korea."

Thank you for the encouragement.  I have been slacking here on the forum, but I have my reasons. 

A few days ago Café Daum published an article about BYJ and the release of the The Image back in 2004.  My machine translators picked up correctly on the amount of money The Image raised in a very short time, but kept saying the The Image volume book and CDs had "nude" images.  No matter what I did to try to tease out a better translation, it kept saying "nude" images.  Well, that upset me, in more ways than one because with luck a couple of years ago, I was able to find a gently-used The Image book and CDs; Amazon USA had a seller on the west coast offering a set, and I grabbed it up.  It smelled slightly of mothballs (a kind of in-home-use pesticide to prevent items being eaten by moths) which indicated how much the original owner thought of the item. Why then would the owner sell it? What possible set of life circumstances would cause someone to part with a treasured object like this?   Trying to imagine the reasons has haunted me, but by the same token I am now the proud possessor and also take great pains to keep it safe.  BUT, I have to say...there are NO NUDE PICTURES!!! NONE, nada, zip, bupkes. There is more skin in Untold Scandal.

This is truly one of those instances where something was "lost in translation" or, to be frank, "gained in translation.":wub: Here is the article from Café Daum in the original Korean, untranslated.  My weird machine translation drove me crazy so I had to do some investigative work on the internet.  Where is Dam-su when you need her?   Original article:

Daum1_zpsdnsf47iw.jpgDaum2_zps9ealf4zi.jpg

Here is  the truly ICKY machine translation from Babylon.  Bing translator is no better:

Babylon%20Translation_zpssxsfupwx.jpg

The one pertinent item out of the above is the "15.1 billion won in sales."  Forget the nudes.  Then from YesAsia I found this old description:

YesAsia%20TheImage3_zpsligcmw3x.jpg

YesAsia20TheImage4_zpsfl9fpltm.jpg

YesAsia%20The%20Image_zpsxvnna4jn.jpg

YesAsia%20TheImage2_zpsekxc1dnf.jpg

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1