Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

read this info at anjela's blog. much thanks for sharing.. :)>- :-* ^:)^

someone tweeted yesterday that wuri Yong Joon was seen @ the incheon international airport. the person who saw him shared that he was just 2-3 meters in front of him/her and in ponytail. (damsu: it seems he is really growing his hair back.)

https://twitter.com/StartlerNY/status/284956147805454337

according to anjela's other source, he was indeed at the departure area of Incheon international airport flying to Hawaii. his return to korea is still unknown.

he was also said to be seated in front. (koo's blog. much thanks. :)>- :-* ^:)^ )

gee... is he going to spend New Year in Hawaii? omo! omo! omo! :| 

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Damsu, thank you for the updates. Oh WJY is back in his ponytail? I love love seeing him with straight and long hairstyle. Hmm... business plus holiday in Hawaii?? Yes, our man surely likes States, guess he feels more carefree and relax when he is there. I'm excited and looking forward to 2013 for his comeback project. Cheers to all our baesisters and wishing you all the best in the coming year! Happy New Year!!!

:x :)

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hi Damsu, thank you for the updates. Oh WJY is back in his ponytail? I love love seeing him with straight and long hairstyle. Hmm... business plus holiday in Hawaii?? Yes, our man surely likes States, guess he feels more carefree and relax when he is there. I'm excited and looking forward to 2013 for his comeback project. Cheers to all our baesisters and wishing you all the best in the coming year! Happy New Year!!!
:x:)

Guest iluvugudbye

source: kpopfanshawaii

Yongsama Cometh

Just heard that Yongsama aka Bae Yong-joon is in Hawaii—might be a good time to get check out his coffee house Gorilla in the Cafe in Waikiki.  Also heard that Yoo Hee-yeol of Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook was vacationing in Hawaii for Christmas with his family.  I think Lee Hyori is also still on island vacationing with her boyfriend Lee Sang-soon.

----------------------------------

gee.... it's Bae Yong Joon aka Yongsama not the other way around. /:) /:)

Dam-Su said: read this info at anjela's blog. much thanks for sharing.. :)>- :-* ^:)^

someone tweeted yesterday that wuri Yong Joon was seen @ the incheon international airport. the person who saw him shared that he was just 2-3 meters in front of him/her and in ponytail. (damsu: it seems he is really growing his hair back.)

https://twitter.com/StartlerNY/status/284956147805454337

according to anjela's other source, he was indeed at the departure area of Incheon international airport flying to Hawaii. his return to korea is still unknown.

he was also said to be seated in front. (koo's blog. much thanks. :)>- :-* ^:)^ )

gee... is he going to spend New Year in Hawaii? omo! omo! omo! :| 

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:
Would it be business or pleasure in Hawaii ??? Maybe to visit "Gorilla in the Kitchen" there. Ah I wonder if he will pass by here in California [-O<  [-O<  [-O< .

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] History of Bae Yong Joon - WS animation Memorial Album

original source: Kimirin's blog
posted by yj2829 @ baidu

thank you! thank you for sharing... :)>- :-* ^:)^

kimirin.jpg

kimirin1.jpg

omo! :-bd our Man's hair is really getting longer. and ohhh.... not curly anymore... Nice! :> :>

here's one from koo's blog. Much much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

koos.jpg

Well then, if he was trying to visit Hawaii to scape the cold winter in Korea...then he won't visit here in the U.S. since the weather here is like that in Korea. :((   :(:((  =((  =((  =((

I guess if we want to be close to our guy we have to start being a good singer and move to Korea then try to sign in at Keyeast .  ;))   ;))   ;))

Seeing him on the above pix, it seems that he's really growing his hair back ( yay only a little bit curls ). And look how serious he is. Mr. Perfectionists he's even on hard on himself as I recall when filming TWSSG. Let's all hope that he really would make a comeback this coming year.  :>

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Well then, if he was trying to visit Hawaii to scape the cold winter in Korea...then he won't visit here in the U.S. since the weather here is like that in Korea. :((   :(:((  =((  =((  =((

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] Bae Yong Joon in Hawaii

source: Twitter: sis Tomato & 石兄貴

thank you thank you thank you oh so much for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

byjinhawaii.jpg

i guess this was at the airport in Hawaii. :)

Guest Moments1430291949

Oh thank you for sharing the pic. Soooo happy to see him with his ponytail. Yes, guess he juz arrived at the airport. :x

Guest iluvugudbye

[VOD] Bae Yong Joon during the recording

source: Usamama's blog

much much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

http://video.fc2.com/content/201212304XnPqaD4/

------------------------------
8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest iluvugudbye

more photos please.... more! :-bd :-bd

sp.jpg

from anjela's blog. much much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

koooo.jpg
from koo's blog. much much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

Guest iluvugudbye

much much thanks for sharing.

[new pic] BYJ in Hawaii

December 30, 2012By tomato99 ♥ @ Lovebaeyongjoon

posted on twitter by @tsuyopon196728

(trans) aloha *\(^o^)/* wow, a big hanryu star!!

byj_alohajpg_hyuncompressed.jpg

a media reporter from japan has posted on his blog that BYJ came out alone from individual tourist exit and joined a man who came to pick him up at Honolulu airport.

[added]
a media reporter from japan has posted on his blog;
Korean actor Bae Yong Joon arrived at Hawaii on 30th (hawaii time 29th).
Yon-sama came out alone from individual tourist exit and joined a man who came to greet him at Honolulu airport.
I asked for a comment several times during this time, he kept his smile but did not leave any words.
Later, he got on a car driven by a beautiful lady. Finally, he opened the window waved to media and showed us his “Yon-sama smile.”

It was first time for me to meet Yon-sama in person, and from the first sight I saw him at the airport he showed completely different aura from others.
When I approached to him to ask for an interview, his face was beautiful, although he had sweaty back, he smelled nice. And he was masculine and manly… Even I think he is “gorgeous!” it is understandable that aunties are so excited over him.
Of course, women reporters and staff were all carried away.
----------------------------------
whaaat?! b11.gifhe was traveling alone? Omo! Omo! Omo! ali_002.gif

oh? j_0034.gif he smelled nice.....? j_0034.gif really....? j_0034.gif sweet scent perhaps? or manly maybe? just how nice is nice? ali_067.gif

It's overwhelming to see that he got his hair longer and tied it back for a start, and I hope that he will make it more longer just like the hair trend he used to have in the drama "The Legend",  that I like and love.  Still been hoping that someday, somehow,  by next year, he might decide to have a sequel or season 2 of the said drama for which he might be preparing his hair to be as the same hair style. (my wish for 2013, how's that).

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: It's overwhelming to see that he got his hair longer and tied it back for a start, and I hope that he will make it more longer just like the hair trend he used to have in the drama "The Legend",  that I like and love.  Still been hoping that someday, somehow,  by next year, he might decide to have a sequel or season 2 of the said drama for which he might be preparing his hair to be as the same hair style. (my wish for 2013, how's that).