Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi hi, thanks DamSu for posting WYJ's pics here. Oh! I love love love to see him in his casuals. He looks so healthy and lively here, in particular the last few shots, with his hairy legs exposed.. hee hee... Hardly see him in bermudas.

Also, that pic where he was holding 2 doughnuts covering his eyes, so playful and adorable. Miss miss him terribly. :x

As always, thank's again for posting new pictures of WYJ, Damsu. ;)  You are always up to date so if we want new info ...we can always count on you. :-bd . So, I guess he polished his English now because we can see that he's talking to some foreigners on that fire truck ( unless he's just doing that for pictorial ). I like all the pictures especially the ones's where he's wearing shorts. But one question though...what's up with the Koreans with wearing pants that are kind of short ( the Michael Jackson pants )? I've seen a lot of the actors wearing those. Nothing against it ...just curios. :-/

By the way, Damsu I have watched First Love and I'm now on episode 10 ( yeah I still have a long way to go ). His body there were still on a little chubby side back then ( not like today that is physically tone down ) but still looks great. His face kind of remind me of this person named : " Bong Revilla " then. Time really changes one's looks sometimes for the better and sometimes bad. But with WYJ, it's the same nothing really changed still looking so very very good.  :x

Dam-Su said: Dam-Su said:

'Winter Sonata' celebrates a decade

http://www.hancinema.net/-winter-sonata-celebrates-a-decade-50755.html

[excerpts]

It is not known whether leads Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo will make an appearance.

Since 2002, the drama featuring Bae and Choi has come to represent K-dramas worldwide. It was a big hit in Japan, and Japanese tourists still make the pilgrimage to Korea's Nami Island, where it was shot.

In September, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said the KBS program was among those chosen to help foreigners learn Korean on the ministry Web site.

source: hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

haaaaaahhhh.... at last, finished all my exams. now it's back to Baeland for me. :>
Moments said:
Hi hi, thanks DamSu for posting WYJ's pics here. Oh! I love love love to see him in his casuals. He looks so healthy and lively here, in particular the last few shots, with his hairy legs exposed.. hee hee... Hardly see him in bermudas.

Also, that pic where he was holding 2 doughnuts covering his eyes, so playful and adorable. Miss miss him terribly. :x

Dam-Su said: haaaaaahhhh.... at last, finished all my exams. now it's back to Baeland for me. :>

you're welcome sis, as i've said, anything for BYJ fans. ;) anyway, i've read some news reports before that he is proficient in English and was believed to be almost at the level of a native speaker. i just don't know how true was that news or if it was just an over-exageration from the media again. but i think he can speak English, just don't know at what level. he he he. from the pictures above, it appears they really were conversing. as for Koreans wearing pants that are kind of short, i noticed that too. i've also seen several ordinary koreans wearing them as well. i have a korean classmate before and he was fond of wearing such kind of pants in school. fashion, i guess. he he he.
willenette said: Hi Dam-su, so sad that he can't be able to participate during this event.

Guest iluvugudbye

Celebrity Architect Claims that Bae Yong Jun in ‘Winter Sonata’ was Based on Him

source: Enewsworld

posted by: grace danbi hong

Whether it’s true or not, celebrity architect, Yang Jin Suk, claimed that Bae Yong Jun′s famous image on Winter Sonata was based on him.

On December 18, SBS’ Strong Heart invited the architect to the show, where he created laughter for the audience with his claim.

42253263.jpg

“The house that comes out in Winter Sonata was designed by me,” Yan Jin Suk said. “I always wore scarves and even had the nickname ‘Muffler Lamb.’ I dyed my hair and styled it like the ‘wind hair.’”

Everyone in the studio let out a skeptical laugh, not believing what he had to say.
He shared that he visited the set of Winter Sonata, where he ran into some Japanese tourists, who were taking photos with a Bae Yong Jun statue.

71362622.jpg

He asked them if they were fans, and informed them that he was the role model for Bae Yong Jun′s character in the series. Like everyone else, the tourists were in disbelief. He later took them on a tour around the building that he designed, but even so, the tourists remained skeptical.

To the surprise of everyone, Yang Jin Suk shared that he was quite close with Bae Yong Jun, (damsu: he said, he eats and exercises with wuri Yong Joon.) who has a lot of interest in architecture.

Following the broadcast, netizens commented, “I don’t believe that Yang Jin Suk was the model for Winter Sonata,” “Who knew there would be such a big secret behind that drama,” and “To be honest, I’m the real model for Winter Sonata.”

Photo Credit: SBS
----------------------------------------

i can't believe it also... it's hard to believe.... :P:P

Dam-Su said:

you're welcome sis, as i've said, anything for BYJ fans. ;) anyway, i've read some news reports before that he is proficient in English and was believed to be almost at the level of a native speaker. i just don't know how true was that news or if it was just an over-exageration from the media again. but i think he can speak English, just don't know at what level. he he he. from the pictures above, it appears they really were conversing. as for Koreans wearing pants that are kind of short, i noticed that too. i've also seen several ordinary koreans wearing them as well. i have a korean classmate before and he was fond of wearing such kind of pants in school. fashion, i guess. he he he.

wow! you're already on episode 10? you're fast! :)>- me? im still on episode 5. he he he. yeah, he was a chubby boy during "First Love". i guess, it has something to do with his role as the tough boy Chanwoo?  i also agree that wuri Yong Joon's look didn't change much across the years. actually, he is looking more and more handsome and young-looking as time passes by. aahhh... i really admire his self-management. :):)   Glad to know that he 's English is getting better ( we would all be able to talk to him then ) ;)  A lot of Korean celebrities like those kind of pants I guess and even wearing shoes without socks :))  And yup, now I got stuck on watching episode 11 on first love since I'm getting quite busy nowadays since Christmas is just  several days away. There's this one episode where they went clubbing and I noticed that " Changwoo's " friends were dancing except him ( he was just sitting and drinking ). I guess that's really what he does when he goes clubbing in reality :) :)) :))

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:  
Glad to know that he 's English is getting better ( we would all be able to talk to him then ) ;)  A lot of Korean celebrities like those kind of pants I guess and even wearing shoes without socks :))  And yup, now I got stuck on watching episode 11 on first love since I'm getting quite busy nowadays since Christmas is just  several days away. There's this one episode where they went clubbing and I noticed that " Changwoo's " friends were dancing except him ( he was just sitting and drinking ). I guess that's really what he does when he goes clubbing in reality :) :)) :))