@ dam-su. how are you, I saw you very busy update news of our BYJ

as I promised. I make Engsub for Did we relly love ost

this is as my gif for you - baesister

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

and this is vietsub

http://byjvn.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=93

wish you happy day. Nice weekend

Good bye

hey tanpopo. it's so nice to see you post here again. it's been a while. how are you? i hope everything is well with you. as for me, im doing fine although i've been busy with other personal matters. ha ha ha. anyway, thanks for sharing the english trans of the DWRL ost. it is such a beautiful and meaningful song. many many thanks sis. blush.gif please visit us again here next time. ;) take care. ^_^

Guest iluvugudbye

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (78) May is ‘Family Month’

May 20, 2012By tomato99 ♥

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site, lovebaeyongjoon

BYJ Manager’s Blog

May is ‘Family Month’

17 May 2012

by: Yang Geun Hwan

Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon

Annyong hasaeyo dear family.

This is Yang Geun Hwan.

How are you spending this start of May?

In Korea, May is called ‘family month’ because we have Children’s Day and Parents’ Day in May.

As a child, I was excited what gift I would receive from my parents on Children’s Day. Now, I am even happy that I am concerned of what gifts to select for my children.

I see their happy faces and I am also happy as a parent.

I wanted to create good memories with my family, on Children’s Day, 5th of May, I went on a family trip to Jeju-do with my parents and children.

I felt relaxed to see beautiful view of Jeju-do with full bloom of rape plants.

I hope you have happy May with your family.

Bae Yong Joon san attended premiere event for the movie, “All About My Wife” starring our actress Lim Soo Jung.

I am sure it has already reached you as a happy news.

Bae Yong Joon, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Soo Hyun and other Keyeast actors gathered together, watched the movie, dined together and had a pleasant time.

Bae Yong Joon san was talking with junior actors on their works, he has told us that he wishes to meet with a good work as soon as possible.

We are doing our best to bring you good news.

Please have much expectation and support us in the future.

Please always be healthy.

Kamsa Hamnida.

Sincerely,

Yang Geun Hwan

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (78) May is ‘Family Month’

May 20, 2012By tomato99 ♥

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site, lovebaeyongjoon

BYJ Manager’s Blog

May is ‘Family Month’

17 May 2012

by: Yang Geun Hwan

Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon

Annyong hasaeyo dear family.

This is Yang Geun Hwan.

How are you spending this start of May?

In Korea, May is called ‘family month’ because we have Children’s Day and Parents’ Day in May.

As a child, I was excited what gift I would receive from my parents on Children’s Day. Now, I am even happy that I am concerned of what gifts to select for my children.

I see their happy faces and I am also happy as a parent.

I wanted to create good memories with my family, on Children’s Day, 5th of May, I went on a family trip to Jeju-do with my parents and children.

I felt relaxed to see beautiful view of Jeju-do with full bloom of rape plants.

I hope you have happy May with your family.

Bae Yong Joon san attended premiere event for the movie, “All About My Wife” starring our actress Lim Soo Jung.

I am sure it has already reached you as a happy news.

Bae Yong Joon, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Soo Hyun and other Keyeast actors gathered together, watched the movie, dined together and had a pleasant time.

Bae Yong Joon san was talking with junior actors on their works, he has told us that he wishes to meet with a good work as soon as possible.

We are doing our best to bring you good news.

Please have much expectation and support us in the future.

Please always be healthy.

Kamsa Hamnida.

Sincerely,

Yang Geun Hwan

Hi dam-su, thanks for sharing here this message. Ohhh.........BYJ wishes to meet with a good work asap.....Can't wait for that work soon. :D

May 22, 2012

KBS Drama ‘Dream High’ to be performed as musical in Japan

The popular drama “Dream High” will be performed as a musical at the New National Theater in Tokyo from July 3 to 20.

According to the official web site of the musical, the role of Sam-dong played by Kim Su-hyeon will be played in Japan by singer and actor Matsusita Yuya, the role of Jin-guk played by Taek-yeon will be played by Mizuta Koki, who has become famous through “Prince of Tennis” and “Pinocio,” and the role of Go Hye-mi played by Miss A's Su-ji will be played by singer and actor Nanakaga.

8182_4160_l.jpg

Since the popular drama “Dream High” produced by Hallyu star Bae Yong-jun and producer Park Jin-young has been aired from January last year, it was aired by TBS in Japan in July last year, drawing great interest from the public. [Yonhap]

credit : KBS Global

Guest iluvugudbye

Kim Soo Hyun Will be Staying with Key East; FA Rumors Not True

2012-05-24 14:41 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Soo Hyun plans to stay with his current agency, Key East, at least until his enlistment.

Recent rumors stated that Kim Soo Hyun’s contract with Key East would expire early next year, making him a free agent (FA), but a rep from Key East explained, “We’ve signed a five year contract with Kim Soo Hyun. We still have a lot of time left in his contract.”

The rep said, “We signed an exclusive contract in January 2010 after seeing his impressive acting in the dramas Will It Snow for Christmas? and Giant, and he continued to grow with the company through Dream High and The Sun and the Moon. Such rumors that say he signed a three year contract or that he receives 50 million won per episode are all not true. We believe his fame is bringing on such rumors. We’ll continue to support Kim Soo Hyun so that he can grow to become a bigger actor.”

Kim Soo Hyun won the Excellent Acting Award in television at the Paeksang Art Awards held in April.

At the ceremony, he showed his attachment to his company, saying, “I miss Bae Yong Jun.” Kim Soo Hyun continues to boast ties with Bae Yong Jun as he came to work with Bae Yong Jun’s manager, director Shin Hyo Jung, making it more improbable that he may be leaving his agency.

Kim Soo Hyun is currently active as the model of 16 different products and is also planning to sign two or three more modeling contracts, meaning he’ll be busy for the time being.

The agency rep added, “He has a schedule full of ad shoots until June. From July he’ll start promoting for the film The Professionals and will enter schedules for his next film Be Covert, Be Great. He’s recently becoming more popular in China due to The Sun and the Moon, so he may be promoting overseas also.”

Guest iluvugudbye

Kim Soo Hyun Will be Staying with Key East; FA Rumors Not True

2012-05-24 14:41 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Soo Hyun plans to stay with his current agency, Key East, at least until his enlistment.

Recent rumors stated that Kim Soo Hyun’s contract with Key East would expire early next year, making him a free agent (FA), but a rep from Key East explained, “We’ve signed a five year contract with Kim Soo Hyun. We still have a lot of time left in his contract.”

The rep said, “We signed an exclusive contract in January 2010 after seeing his impressive acting in the dramas Will It Snow for Christmas? and Giant, and he continued to grow with the company through Dream High and The Sun and the Moon. Such rumors that say he signed a three year contract or that he receives 50 million won per episode are all not true. We believe his fame is bringing on such rumors. We’ll continue to support Kim Soo Hyun so that he can grow to become a bigger actor.”

Kim Soo Hyun won the Excellent Acting Award in television at the Paeksang Art Awards held in April.

At the ceremony, he showed his attachment to his company, saying, “I miss Bae Yong Jun.” Kim Soo Hyun continues to boast ties with Bae Yong Jun as he came to work with Bae Yong Jun’s manager, director Shin Hyo Jung, making it more improbable that he may be leaving his agency.

Kim Soo Hyun is currently active as the model of 16 different products and is also planning to sign two or three more modeling contracts, meaning he’ll be busy for the time being.

The agency rep added, “He has a schedule full of ad shoots until June. From July he’ll start promoting for the film The Professionals and will enter schedules for his next film Be Covert, Be Great. He’s recently becoming more popular in China due to The Sun and the Moon, so he may be promoting overseas also.”

Guest misty2012

oh I missed also the old soompi...no offense meant please...that is really better compare to this new one.

Guest misty2012

Totally agree with the comments about the "new and improved" Soompi. The old site was so much better. Not sure why they felt the need to "fix" something that wasn't broken.

Thanks. I am new here but been following the thread since I was born hehehe...I read a lot about this page by page. But I decided to register just a couple of days ago, since I know that the only thing I can contribute to this forum is to read. LOL

Sorry about this, but I don't have any sources that I can share to you folks about the great BYJ.