Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Wow!  Our boy is CRAZY HOTsweatingbullets.gif    I love it when he wears tight jeans! I only wish there were pics from the rear because BYJ has a nice BUTT!   I wonder what he's got in that big-richard simmons bag?

Thank you so much for this, dam-su!  I really appreciate everything you do for obsessed BYJ fans like me! tongue.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

Wow!  Our boy is CRAZY HOT*quoted image*    I love it when he wears tight jeans! I only wish there were pics from the rear because BYJ has a nice BUTT!   I wonder what he's got in that big-richard simmons bag?

Thank you so much for this, dam-su!  I really appreciate everything you do for obsessed BYJ fans like me! *quoted image*

he he he. my pleasure my dear. blush.gif anything for a BYJ fan. now, let us all feast over these oh-so-gorgeous photos of our Man. Enjoy everyone! ;)

Guest getta_m

Congratulations to the winners

I saw Winter sonata and I was very impressed by the emotion that  the two protagonists  have shown us

I am very happy to their achieve, especially because I admire Bae

I consider that  he is a very talented actor 

I want to wish him good luck in the future

all his dream to come true...

Guest iluvugudbye

Loving the videos!  Did you see those flashing lights when BYJ stopped to pose? The flashes were blinding, especially compared to the guy who posed right before him.  Now, that's a SUPERSTAR!  *quoted image*

you said it, carling. :D ooohhhh..... im loving seeing him move. that aura. indeed, a true genuine superstar! :w00t: i hope more photos and videos of him will come out for us to feast our eyes on. wishing..... :wub:

More Details on Bae Yong Joon’s New Girl Group   

by: thunderstix  on May 10, 2012 @ soompi news

*quoted image*

Key East Entertainment’s new girl group, more commonly known as “Bae Yong Joon’s girl group,” for the Hallyu star’s ownership of the agency, will postpone its official debut.

According to multiple reports on May 10, Key East decided to push  back the debut of their new girl group to the second half of this year.  “We decided to postpone their debut in order to come out with a more  perfect style. Aside from Kwon Ri Sae, we’re also training Kim Bo Reum, who appeared on ‘Dream High 2.’ It’s expected to be comprised of five to six total members.”

It added, “We will only debut the group after training for perfection. But the exact debut schedule has not been decided yet.”

This group made headlines last year for including Kwon Ri Sae, one of the finalists of MBC “Star Audition,” and for the full support of Key East’s largest shareholder, Bae Yong Joon. Stay tuned for more news!

Hi dam-su, thanks for sharing this article. Girl group…………so many bands already in the K-pop. Well, I'll look forward to their debut. :D

Stars Dazzle at the VIP Premiere of "All About My Wife"

by: jnkm on May 10, 2012

aa1d3778730e9460681e44c51eb16f09_large.jpg

The VIP premiere for the film, "All About My Wife" was held on May 10 at the Coex Megabox theaters in Seoul.

Many top stars attended the premiere including miss A's Suzy, T-ara's Eunjung, Kim Soo Hyun, Bae Yong Joong, Song Yoon Ah, Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Min Hee, Nam Bo Ra, Kim Min Suh, Hwang Jung Eum, Choi Kang Hee, Jung Jae Hyung, Park Hee Soon, Bae Soo Bin and more.

"All About My Wife" stars Lim Soo Jung, Lee Sun Gyun and Ryu Seung Ryong. This rom-com about a man (Lee Sun Gyun) who is desperate to get rid of his beautiful but difficult wife (Lim Soo Jung) and asks a famous casanova (Ryu Seung Ryong) to try to win her over.

The film is expected to release on May 17.

(skipped unrelated...)

203ede2c90045df99f6268daa8ee1c2e_large.jpg

The man himself, Bae Yong Joon came to support the film in a dazzling two-toned jacket and a slightly feminine looking bag.

credit : soompi news

yehey! Dream High won! dream high won! w00t.gif thank you so much getta_m for letting us know. thank you thank you. blush.gif congratulations to dream high! w00t.gif

dam-su, ye, congratulations to "Dream High" & all the cast! The drama won a Golden Rose, a Grand Prize at this prestigious Rose d’Or Awards. This in the category for ‘Children & Youth’, & I read that this is the first time a Korean production has won in the category. A total of 36 programs from all over the world were selected as finalists in 12 different categories, with Dream High being the only program from Asia. I also read that The Rose d’Or is an important international entertainment television festival that takes place in Lucerne, Switzerland. It awards ‘Golden Roses’ for originality, quality and creativity in television entertainment programs every year. A number of Korean productions have been selected as finalist nominees in the past, but Dream High’s Golden Rose marks KBS’ first win. :lol:

Guest iluvugudbye

dam-su, ye, congratulations to "Dream High" & all the cast! The drama won a Golden Rose, a Grand Prize at this prestigious Rose d’Or Awards. This in the category for ‘Children & Youth’, & I read that this is the first time a Korean production has won in the category. A total of 36 programs from all over the world were selected as finalists in 12 different categories, with Dream High being the only program from Asia. I also read that The Rose d’Or is an important international entertainment television festival that takes place in Lucerne, Switzerland. It awards ‘Golden Roses’ for originality, quality and creativity in television entertainment programs every year. A number of Korean productions have been selected as finalist nominees in the past, but Dream High’s Golden Rose marks KBS’ first win. :lol:

yeah sis.:lol:  it's a first for a Korean production to won an award at this prestigious Rose d’Or Awards. Im so proud to all Dream High casts especially to our Man. it's his first work as a producer. and i know he gave his all in producing this drama with JYP. it's a well deserved win since i can say, it's a quality drama. a big "Hurrah!" to wuri Yong Joon and all the casts and crew of Dream High. blush.gif