Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest frances

gina sis, i sent u pm re the posting of photos :)

20051110171132aeeb5.jpg

[Trans] - ent.163.com Chinese Official Website of “Outing” will be reporting his entire visit.

translated by cam & posted in quilt

http://ent.163.com/special/w/00031M8Q/wcsy.html

11/11/05 15:30 reporting live – press conference of movie “outing”.

11/11/05 afternoon, photos & articles reporting special premiere and fan meeting

12/11/05 13:30 – broadcasting interviews.

---------------------

[Trans] - BYJ’s schedule is confirmed, fans prepare for intimate moments

news.qq.com 10/11/2005 10:28 Beijing morning paper (Reporter Wang Lin)

Yesterday, the movie distributor XuiXia confirmed BYJ’s schedule. His fans have prepared not only to go to airport, but they have also booked out the rooms in Beijing hotel in an effort to get close to their idol.

BYJ will fly in to Beijing international airport at noon on the 11th. Then he will attend the press conference for the movie “Outing” in Beijing Hotel (**). Followed by a special premiere attendance at the Beijing exhibition theatre at 2pm the next day and two more premieres, meeting the fans at Xing Mei international theater and the new century theatre respectively.

Fans have especially rushed to Beijing from all over China. Organized events are posted on all the fan sites including the airport welcome. At the same time, the fans have rented function rooms to take the special foothold at the Beijing hotel where BYJ is going to be staying, as well as celebrate the occasion.

(**) Earlier reports stated that the press conference of movie “Outing” will be held in people’s great hall in Beijing. A change of venue may be possible due to ‘Hexagon Summit (China, Russia, Japan, N. Korea, S. Korea, USA) re nuclear issue of N. Korea’

-----------

Photos from cinemas

51110an01a.jpg

51110an02a.jpg

--------

Beijing Hotel

Function Hall

02_02.jpg

nei_t_6b6_t001.jpg

First of all, I was very shock to see the new BYJ look...which may I say I really really love. I can't stop looking at him. But one thing I really notice is that he looks well rested. He smiles so much more freely again. He never stops amazing us with the things he does and that's why when there are new things about him that comes out, we all go crazy. He's full of surprises...and I love them all.

Congratulations to SJS for joining BOF. He is definitely part of our family now. Liezle, congratulations. you much be soo happy and I'm so very happy for you. He is definitely following the best of the best.

Can't wait to see what he will surprise us with for China. Sooooo handsome!!!

Hi there songjc! Yeah Yong Joon looks so awesome in his new look. He looks so ruggedly handsome. :)

Yes dear I'm so happy very very happy with the news of SJS joining BOF. My next wish is for them to be together in a drama :) Wouldn't that be so great?

Everyone is really getting excited now about the Beijing trip. Few more hours of waiting :)

Guest chiligoyo

I'm excited too! QNN will be busy again, I just wish I don't have work so I can monitor all the chinese cable channels.

Waves to chili and songjic ~

*waves back to Vignette*

Yeah me too!!!! Hmm.. maybe get my mum to sit by the TV whole day and keep watch for me? Haha!

But by hook or by crook.. I will stay by my PC the whole day and refreshes the Chinese news sites!!

Guest chiligoyo

Yep, all excited abt his arrival at China tomorrow!! Just browsed over to the site which Frances shared earlier, http://ent.163.com and boy will my eyes be glued to this site tomorrow~! In fact, I'm starting to stick my eyes to it right now!

For those who can read Chinese, you may also want to drop by their freeboard for any updates as well..

http://bbs.ent.163.com/board/index.html?ur...sp%3Fb%3Dwaichu

Sadly, my Chinese ain't good enough, will try hard to share as much as I can, alrighty? ;)

Yep, all excited abt his arrival at China tomorrow!! Just browsed over to the site which Frances shared earlier, http://ent.163.com and boy will my eyes be glued to this site tomorrow~! In fact, I'm starting to stick my eyes to it right now!

For those who can read Chinese, you may also want to drop by their freeboard for any updates as well..

http://bbs.ent.163.com/board/index.html?ur...sp%3Fb%3Dwaichu

Sadly, my Chinese ain't good enough, will try hard to share as much as I can, alrighty? ;)

Chili please please do try to translate for us. bb will not be around for she has prior engagement. We need all our chinese sisters to help in translating updates. Frances and I will do our best to give you latest photos just what we did during the Japan coverage. :)

Guest frances

just a brief sidetrack, down memory lane.....while counting the hours til tomorrow ;)

~ in case some of u would like to relive this beautiful song from winter sonata. the title of the song is

Moment by Ryu. this cut was not included in the original soundtrack of the drama.

wintersonata_top3.jpgryumoment_cd.jpg

http://hw001.gate01.com/makishi/byj/Moment_Ryu.asf

♪Moment♪ - Ryu

Don't cry, my Love.

We still have a long way to go...

Don't move, let me hold you for a moment so that I can remember our fond embrace

*Even without words, we know we will always belong to each other

And because I love you so much...

I am willing to let you go in order for you to find true happiness

Promise me, you will come back to me someday.

Promise me, you will be happy ... even without me.

It hurts too much to see you tormented by our love for so long.

*I am sorry for being unable to protect you.

I have to leave everything behind, so that you can leave me...

do that for me, please...

Just remember this moment and leave me, promise me

Guest frances

~ posted in KOB by a fellow byj fan fr japan, ki yo mi. a simple but touching message.

Dear Yong Joon

You said you do not think that you were born to be an actor....So you think you have to try hard .....

I'm not so sure about this thing as I think you are so good at acting......

When I watched April Snow for the first time I felt you were Insoo himself....

And I couldn't help crying.....It was so pitiful that your thought reached to me.

I caught how much Insoo loved Soyong when they decided their separation....

But perhaps it was a result by your efforts ....You think so ,don't you ?

My dearest Yong Joon

Let me tell you one thing

You are born to be loved !!

So you do not have to try too hard....Please never be nervous tomorrow.....

We all love you

We will wait for you

And we support you

Remember please, You dear, you are born to loved

The world will love you......

The world is waiting for you........

So please have confidence.......

And then, please come back to us and say ''Hi, I'm home''

Guest frances

wordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gif

dear Liezle

whether you make lots of little wishes throughout the day,

or you put everything you have

in one great big wish that says it all.....

hope your birthday makes you feel

that all your dreams are possible

because they are.......

because you deserve every dream in your heart to come true !

happy birthday !!

wordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gifwordflower6dg.gif

hugs&kisses from yong joon and me

shappy.gif

zzzzzzzzzz25hw.jpg

Frances chingu, thank you so much for the greeting and the flowers coming from the man :)

Few more hours left and Yong Joon will be in Beijing. Yahoo!!!

Guest pklteam

It is your birthday

and on this day

I want you to know that

you are a very

special person

who has touched and warmed

many lives in this forum

including mine

I also want you to know

how much we appreciate you

Have a very happy birthday!

OMO, today is Liezle birthday? Thanks Frances for letting us know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIEZLE. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. MAY ALL OF YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Hi there sweetmemories! As what Chili and Tiffany wrote there are many BYJ fan clubs but no official one. Anyway, if you want a list you can go to page 1 and look for the post of Frances. She was able to make a list of BYJ fan clubs site.

Ok thank you for your help. :)

Guest chiligoyo

Happy Birthday to you, Liezle!!!!

Wow, sharing the same date as BYJ who will be visiting China for the first time! Surely this day will be a memorable one for u!

Hope you enjoy your day!!!

Hi pklteam, carol and chili! Thank you Baesis for all the greetings. :)

carol dear, thanks for the artwork :wub:

It's a BAEtiful day :D anticipation is rising ;)

Guest chiligoyo

[: : First time transalating, please pardon my poor transalation! Shld there be any mistake, please highlight to me!! ;) : :]

Source: http://ent.163.com/05/1108/09/221DTLKS00031H2G.html

Bae Yong Joon's irrestible charm got fans chasing him from Japan to China !!

2005110809572523c10.jpg

Since his last visit to Japan to promote April Snow, heat from 'Bae fever' continued rising! BYJ's irrestible charm got a group of die-hard loyal fans following through with him from Taiwan to Japan and now, China, living up to his title as Korean's No. 1 - Mr Handsome!

With his arrival on 11th Nov to Beijing to promote Aprils Snow, estimated figure of 4000 fans will be there to welcome him! April Snow will also be shown in over 20 cities in China and BYJ will be having a press conference at Beijing Hall at the same day (11 Nov).

Fans who haven't gotten the movie tickets for the premiere of the movie for 11 Nov will be disappointed as the tickets were all sold out for quite some time! As for the hotel which BYJ will be staying during his visit in Beijing, 100 over rooms were already booked by his fans not only from China, even some from Japan!

With such a huge crowd 'chasing' after BYJ, security to keep everything in control had been arranged. Beside having 10 bodyguards protecting BYJ, over 300 security guards were hired!

A poll "Most popular Korean star" was held recently and BYJ won the title with over 50% of the votes, becoming China's most popular Korean star!

Leizle!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I'm sure it is a great birthday for u today with BYJ in china and all the new pics of him that will be out... heheh :D

Enjoy this birthday of ur's to the fullest

Can't wait till he arrives in Beijing which will be soon!!!! :lol: