Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Yurara is here again with two new MVs.  I am so grateful to her and her talent and willingness to share with Bae fans.  Just like the others here on the forum who work so hard to keep these pages filled. You know who you are........:glasses:

Great subject matter and choice of images by Yurara.  Thank you.  These are entitled: Chuckle and Snicker 2002, and Chuckle and Snicker 2001

• Like 2

On 7/29/2016 at 2:40 PM, RamonaMona said:

New photo BYJ Mobile 29.07.2016

Hi RamonaMona, thanks for sharing this. BYJ looks so good. He looks younger than his actual age. I'm happy seeing that the couple are doing fine. What matters to me is he's happy. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mstamatoff said:

1 hour ago, mstamatoff said:

@MyStars,

How stupid to intermingle politics and entertainment! Actors and singers bring joy and happiness into people's hearts. They can't be responsible for their government's military plans and actions.

Indeed ~  How stupid!  But apparently these days EVERYTHING is "the political."  It almost broke my heart to find and read this article.  I had seen hints of this in other news sources but this is the most factual so far.  Still, others comment that this is fake, that it won't happen, but the drop in stocks says otherwise.  In the U.S. the "Arts and Entertainment" industry has had a political bias for many years, which is why I enjoyed Korean drama so much.  It is devoid of the political for the most part. I am not surprised this has happened.

• Like 1

GENERAL

SM Entertainment and KeyEast join hands!

SM Entertainment and KeyEast have joined hands in a business deal that's sure to rock the K-pop, K-drama, and film industries!

On August 12, the two powerhouse labels signed a business deal for a "strategic partnership" that will allow them to share artists, staff, intellectual property, and resources. As many of you already know, SM Entertainment houses some of the biggest idol stars and groups, while KeyEast is home to names like Bae Yong Joon, Kim Soo Hyun, Hara,Lee Hyun Woo, and more.

Not only that, but both labels have had a big influence and continue to be leaders in Hallyu as a whole. 

As fans, we can only look forward to what amazing collabs they have in store! Stay tuned!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/sm-entertainment-and-keyeast-join-hands

• Like 1

On 8/13/2016 at 3:28 AM, mstamatoff said:

GENERAL

SM Entertainment and KeyEast join hands!

SM Entertainment and KeyEast have joined hands in a business deal that's sure to rock the K-pop, K-drama, and film industries!

On August 12, the two powerhouse labels signed a business deal for a "strategic partnership" that will allow them to share artists, staff, intellectual property, and resources. As many of you already know, SM Entertainment houses some of the biggest idol stars and groups, while KeyEast is home to names like Bae Yong Joon, Kim Soo Hyun, Hara,Lee Hyun Woo, and more.

Not only that, but both labels have had a big influence and continue to be leaders in Hallyu as a whole. 

As fans, we can only look forward to what amazing collabs they have in store! Stay tuned!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/sm-entertainment-and-keyeast-join-hands

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing this here.  I believe that KE is run properly under good management headed by Bae Yong Joon. Wait & see if this new set-up will work-out well for both Labels. :P

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

BYJ and PSJ in Japan:

BYJ and PSJ in Tokyo tonight visiting BTS concert 

BYJ spotted at SMtown live @ Tokyo Dome

Thank you, LoveBaeYongJoon, for the photos!

mstamtoff, thanks for sharing the photos here.  I could tell how proud Bae Yong Joon must feel seeing his pretty, young wife pregnant with his baby.  It's been a while since we heard she was pregnant I guess that was April, right but we could hardly see the "bump". Usually I read that first pregnancies don't show until the 4~5 month. And I guess she's in between these months. But, she looks thin. They attended the concert - they must be BTS fans. I'm happy there's a new picture of him. It's been a while..... He looks good.  I like the matching sneakers (couple sneakers - hahaha). :P

• Like 2

A very rough Google translaton, sorry.

Park, Soo - Jin Bae Yong Joon ♥ , SM Town concert日direct ... Lee Soo-man tour invites Money Today Star News reporter 

Bae Yong Joon, Park, Soo - Jin had accompanied the couple to attend the SM TOWN concert in Tokyo Dome in Japan invited Chairman Lee Soo-man of SM Entertainment .

According to the agency 15 days KeyEast officials Yong, Park, Soo - Jin couple is attracted to attend directly to the SM TOWN concert held in Tokyo in the last 14 days. Both were found to have tour with the show 's July 14 departure at the invitation of President Lee Soo-man .

SM has built a relationship with KeyEast business cooperation. The two companies jointly utilize the artists and IP (intellectual property) resources to have signed a MOU to form drama, film, web, and mobile content co-production funds and cultural content. Another Japanese subsidiary of Japan SM SM has invested about 130 billion to a subsidiary of Digital Adventure KeyEast.

According to the agency 15 days KeyEast officials Yong, Park, Soo - Jin couple is attracted to attend directly to the SM TOWN concert held in Tokyo in the last 14 days. Both were found to have tour with the show's July 14 departure at the invitation of President Lee Soo-man.

SM currently has gotta etc. belong in addition to singers, including TVXQ, Super Junior Jang, Kang Ho Dong. Bae Yong KeyEast of the head may belong gotta be a star of more than 50 people, including Kim Soo-hyun, holds the largest Japanese and Korean channel KNTV DATV. I know that, "he said.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016081510451595292&type=1&outlink=1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

A very rough Google translaton, sorry.

Park, Soo - Jin Bae Yong Joon ♥ , SM Town concert日direct ... Lee Soo-man tour invites Money Today Star News reporter 

Bae Yong Joon, Park, Soo - Jin had accompanied the couple to attend the SM TOWN concert in Tokyo Dome in Japan invited Chairman Lee Soo-man of SM Entertainment .

According to the agency 15 days KeyEast officials Yong, Park, Soo - Jin couple is attracted to attend directly to the SM TOWN concert held in Tokyo in the last 14 days. Both were found to have tour with the show 's July 14 departure at the invitation of President Lee Soo-man .

SM has built a relationship with KeyEast business cooperation. The two companies jointly utilize the artists and IP (intellectual property) resources to have signed a MOU to form drama, film, web, and mobile content co-production funds and cultural content. Another Japanese subsidiary of Japan SM SM has invested about 130 billion to a subsidiary of Digital Adventure KeyEast.

According to the agency 15 days KeyEast officials Yong, Park, Soo - Jin couple is attracted to attend directly to the SM TOWN concert held in Tokyo in the last 14 days. Both were found to have tour with the show's July 14 departure at the invitation of President Lee Soo-man.

SM currently has gotta etc. belong in addition to singers, including TVXQ, Super Junior Jang, Kang Ho Dong. Bae Yong KeyEast of the head may belong gotta be a star of more than 50 people, including Kim Soo-hyun, holds the largest Japanese and Korean channel KNTV DATV. I know that, "he said.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016081510451595292&type=1&outlink=1

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing this. So, the reason why BYJ attended the concert was because the SM President invited them to watch it. Actually, this is NICE because this is their 1st public appearance. And I could see that they were happily expecting their first child.  Naturally, since they're high-profile couple, people looked forward to seeing photos of their post-announcement. I want to see for that baby bump! We know that it's very rare to see public photos of them together. We didn't know that they're in Tokyo until we saw the picture.  It’s great to see him looking happy and healthy! :P

• Like 1

Amen, @carling5!  Oh yes, Amen.  I pulled some more of the pictures from Nate News/The Fact.  Enjoy.

baebackfmJapan5%208-16_zpsomot1ezu.png

Just like in the old days, Mr. Shin is back as bodyguard, women are happy seeing real men, they follow and smile and wish. Gets me every time.

baebackfmJapan%208-16_zpsvdkgzbpv.png

From The Fact.  I edited the picture and took out most of the name. Gomenasai.

baebackfmJapan4%208-16_zpsgfbtdyhg.png

baebackfmJapan2%208-16_zps8zlsrvza.png

The last time KeyEast collaborated was with JYP Entertainment and that gave fans Dream High! I can't wait. 

• Like 1