Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

It was so great to see the KeyEast photo that @RamonaMona published on April 4. It has been quite a while since we have seen some/or any. The publication of the Italian pictures was very thorough, and they were very charming, but lately the posting of new pictures have been very sparse. I hope they have a bucketful that they will release every now and then!:D More now than "then."

And thanks too, @mstamatoff for the news update on the Ginseng fraud trial, and the news about BYJ and trees.  Tree BYJ genus.  Wonderful.

Even though this is not a forum about Mrs. BYJ, however it does seem newsworthy that she has begun a new television series. If she is out and around and public, then it is my fervent hope that BYJ will be out and around AND PUBLIC also.  :blush:

MrsBae%20back%20on%20television_zps0odwo

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

can not access the pageis this article ?

http://www.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=464816

15 hours ago, MyStars said:

It was so great to see the KeyEast photo that @RamonaMona published on April 4. It has been quite a while since we have seen some/or any. The publication of the Italian pictures was very thorough, and they were very charming, but lately the posting of new pictures have been very sparse. I hope they have a bucketful that they will release every now and then!:D More now than "then."

And thanks too, @mstamatoff for the news update on the Ginseng fraud trial, and the news about BYJ and trees.  Tree BYJ genus.  Wonderful.

Even though this is not a forum about Mrs. BYJ, however it does seem newsworthy that she has begun a new television series. If she is out and around and public, then it is my fervent hope that BYJ will be out and around AND PUBLIC also.  :blush:

MrsBae%20back%20on%20television_zps0odwo

Mrs. Bae looks goodI like her activities 

12994456_953774471344236_468870022748882

• Like 2

***For BYJ he could afford it anyway. Pricey airfares going to Europe are just like “meh” to him. I hope they could have a baby soon. :P

Bae Yong Joon followed Park Soo Jin all the way to Paris?

bae-yong-joon-park-soo-jin_1461076711_af

According to a recent witness account, the Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon couple were seen boarding a plane in direct transit to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. 

The couple were allegedly headed to Paris for Park Soo Jin's photo shoot, and Bae Yong Joon had decided to support his wife by accompanying her on the trip. The witness said that Bae Yong Joon was not only attentive of Park Soo Jin all throughout their journey but he also made sure that all the staff members traveling with them were comfortable. What a gentleman, eh? 

When media outlets called Key East to confirm these sightings, the label only said, "Because it's his personal life, it's hard to confirm." If what the witness said are indeed true, then Park Soo Jin is one lucky woman! 

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Bae Yong-joon slanderers slapped with W30m fine

Updated : April 24 2016

A-A+

The CEO and internal director of a ginseng product company who called hallyu star Bae Yong-joon “crazy for money” were slapped with a fine of 30 million won ($26,000) for defamation, Sunday. 

The unusually hefty fine for a defamation case in Korea is due to Bae’s special position as a public figure, according to the court. 

“Bae suffered public distrust for a prolonged period, which hindered his activities and caused him severe psychological distress.”

The ginseng company in 2009 signed contracts with Bae Yong-joon to borrow the name of his Japan-launched food brand Goshire in exporting their ginseng products to Japan. 

It gave 2.3 billion won advance payment out of the total 5 billion won down payment for which Goshire promised annual sales revenue of 10 billion won.

However, sales flopped, and the ginseng company demanded Goshire return 300 million won, claiming the latter made unfair profits with its belatedly earned trademark rights in 2011. 

On the day of the court trial for the suit, the ginseng company employees and shareholders demonstrated in front of the courthouse with signs that read “Bae Yong-joon, Crazy for money” and “National wealth drainer Bae Yong-joon.” 

At the time, Bae had already forsaken his shares at Goshire and was no longer involved in the legal proceedings. 

The ginseng company lost the case, with the court ruling that the two parties had inked the contract under mutual agreement of Goshire’s brand value, and not because of Goshire’s trademark rights. 

The court decided that Goshire’s failure to carry out the pitched sales revenue was not a purposeful deception based on an intentionally implausible plan. 

The ginseng company had also filed suit against Bae for a scam in 2014, for which Bae was also acquitted. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

The Seoul Central District Court said the two were responsible for maliciously defaming a well-known celebrity to gain public attention and influence the court decision on then-ongoing lawsuits with Bae’s former food brand Goshire.

The court said, “Although Bae was not the person directly involved in the lawsuit between the parties, he was still held in contempt, which insulted his person and harmed his image in the public eye.”

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604241713510624652_2

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

Bae Yong-joon slanderers slapped with W30m fine

Updated : April 24 2016

A-A+

The CEO and internal director of a ginseng product company who called hallyu star Bae Yong-joon “crazy for money” were slapped with a fine of 30 million won ($26,000) for defamation, Sunday. 

The unusually hefty fine for a defamation case in Korea is due to Bae’s special position as a public figure, according to the court. 

“Bae suffered public distrust for a prolonged period, which hindered his activities and caused him severe psychological distress.”

The ginseng company in 2009 signed contracts with Bae Yong-joon to borrow the name of his Japan-launched food brand Goshire in exporting their ginseng products to Japan. 

It gave 2.3 billion won advance payment out of the total 5 billion won down payment for which Goshire promised annual sales revenue of 10 billion won.

However, sales flopped, and the ginseng company demanded Goshire return 300 million won, claiming the latter made unfair profits with its belatedly earned trademark rights in 2011. 

On the day of the court trial for the suit, the ginseng company employees and shareholders demonstrated in front of the courthouse with signs that read “Bae Yong-joon, Crazy for money” and “National wealth drainer Bae Yong-joon.” 

At the time, Bae had already forsaken his shares at Goshire and was no longer involved in the legal proceedings. 

The ginseng company lost the case, with the court ruling that the two parties had inked the contract under mutual agreement of Goshire’s brand value, and not because of Goshire’s trademark rights. 

The court decided that Goshire’s failure to carry out the pitched sales revenue was not a purposeful deception based on an intentionally implausible plan. 

The ginseng company had also filed suit against Bae for a scam in 2014, for which Bae was also acquitted. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

The Seoul Central District Court said the two were responsible for maliciously defaming a well-known celebrity to gain public attention and influence the court decision on then-ongoing lawsuits with Bae’s former food brand Goshire.

The court said, “Although Bae was not the person directly involved in the lawsuit between the parties, he was still held in contempt, which insulted his person and harmed his image in the public eye.”

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604241713510624652_2

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that BYJ won a damage suit.  Seoul Central District Court announced that it ordered (2) officials of a food manufacturer to pay him 30 million Won for defaming him.  They drew public's attention by utilizing Bae Yong Jun's fame.  ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RamonaMona said:

Hi RamonaMona, thanks for sharing this great news. Based from the photos, the couple is back now in Korea, having returned from Europe. Ahh..in case, it's a boy later on he's surely a cute kid. I hope them a beautiful & handsome child like BYJ. I'm sure BYJ is so excited because he announced it really early. Some couple are supposed to wait at least (3) months before announcing - hahaha.  Congratulations to the couple! :P

• Like 2

Another brilliant MV from Yurara entitled “green, green, green.” You'll see why after watching. Thank you, Yurara. It is good to hear that deep, resonate voice, even for a second. These outtakes from various movies and dramas are just delightful.....sometimes even better than the movies or dramas! Of course, seeing these things only makes me think of what is missing in the Bae Universe now. Sigh.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2016 at 10:14 PM, MyStars said:

What wonderful news for them! And for this fan, too.  My heartfelt congratulations for both. 

Hi MyStars, I’m happy that BYJ will soon become a father. The news didn’t shock me at all – hahaha. But, it's a wonderful news indeed! Can’t wait for other relevant details to be revealed soon. :P

• Like 2

*** BYJ is still HOT & sexy in my eyes although he's married now. He is just too handsome for me to handle! I love this man! :P

16 Hottest male celebs to end their names with 'Joon'

This time, you'll see that there are also lots of sexy men with their names ending in 'Joon/Jun'!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Bae Yong Joon

misc_1462217865_e_baeyongjoon.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 3