Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:
Thank you so so much to our baesisters in sharing the vods. It really lighted up my day! Oh!! I really love his voice and a surge of overwhelming feelings of missing him terribly. Yes yes, I'm looking forward to his coming back project in 2013. Hurray!! [-O<

Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Yong Joon-Kim Hyun Joong sighting at Octagon club?  really? 24th or 25th?  :-?? :-?? :-?? :-??

source: koo's blog

much much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

○asadog @asadogjoon 4時間
24日?25日に?に、一般韓国人の目撃談がでてたヨンジュンさんとヒョンジュンくん、
場所はオクタゴンらしいです~。

○みどりん @ridamidori 41分
@asadogjoon 教えてください。
オクタゴンって、ソウル江南のクラブ.オクタゴンでしょうか?

○asadog
@asadogjoon @ridamidori はい、クラブオクタゴンは、
カンナムの「ニューヒルトップホテル」の地下にあるようです。

○みどりん @ridamidori 25分
@asadogjoon ありがとうございました。

GOOGLE Translate:

4 asadog @ asadogjoon time
24 days? On the 25th? Hyun Joong kun-Yonsama and that, sightings of Korean general had left,
~ I place seems to Octagon.

41 @ ridamidori minute green
Please tell me @ asadogjoon.
I Octagon, Will it club. Octagon in Gangnam Seoul?

○ asadog
Yes @ asadogjoon @ ridamidori, Octagon Club,
There seems to be in the basement of the "New Hill Top Hotel" in Kangnam.

Minutes 25 @ ridamidori Green
Thank you @ asadogjoon.

Guest Moments1430291949

Hey DamSu, thanks for the pics. ;;) hee Our man looks so serious during the recording. Oh really! Glad to hear he was out spending Christmas with Hyun at the same club he was spotted previously. Cheers! B-)

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hey DamSu, thanks for the pics. ;;) hee Our man looks so serious during the recording. Oh really! Glad to hear he was out spending Christmas with Hyun at the same club he was spotted previously. Cheers! B-)

Yeah, he sang the song seriously and heartily and maybe at the same time remembering the friendship and camaraderie of late Park Yong Ha during the filming of WS. I think the song/ OST of the drama WS was sang by the late PYH. As a tribute to PYH, maybe BYJ offered to sing the song.

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Yeah, he sang the song seriously and heartily and maybe at the same time remembering the friendship and camaraderie of late Park Yong Ha during the filming of WS. I think the song/ OST of the drama WS was sang by the late PYH. As a tribute to PYH, maybe BYJ offered to sing the song.

Well is that so, I'm sorry for speculating it wrong it's because I presumed he was the one singing the OST for I viewed one of his videos(when he was still alive) in youtube quiet a long time ago that he also sang that same song,though I don't know the title of it. He was also one of my favorite actors which I had a DVD copies, most(not all) of his dramas. :D ;;)

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Well is that so, I'm sorry for speculating it wrong it's because I presumed he was the one singing the OST for I viewed one of his videos(when he was still alive) in youtube quiet a long time ago that he also sang that same song,though I don't know the title of it. He was also one of my favorite actors which I had a DVD copies, most(not all) of his dramas. :D ;;)

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] Bae Yong Joon during the recording of Winter Sonata theme song "From Beginning Until Now".

source: Usamama's blog

much much thanks for sharing. :)>- ^:)^ :-*

usapib.jpg

usapib1.jpg

usapib2.jpg

usapib3.jpg

usapib4.jpg

usapib5.jpg

usapib6.jpg

usapib7.jpg

Are the above photos are just recently taken. It seems that his hair grows a little bit longer now and he tied it back. I like his long hair trend. Do hope he will leave it to grow taller just like his hair trend in "The Legend", rather than his curly hair. Even though he still looked handsome on whatever hair trend he got but I prefer his long hair trend for he look so manly.

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Are the above photos are just recently taken. It seems that his hair grows a little bit longer now and he tied it back. I like his long hair trend. Do hope he will leave it to grow taller just like his hair trend in "The Legend", rather than his curly hair. Even though he still looked handsome on whatever hair trend he got but I prefer his long hair trend for he look so manly.

Whoa !!! Been away from this site quite awhile and it moved pretty quickly. :) I guess I've been absent for days and I've missed a lot :| . First, let me greet our Bae sisters :-h "hello" I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Woohooo !!! Finally got to hear our guy singing the entire song of " From Begining Until Now " I must say I'm impressed. For a person who haven't really sing professionally ...not bad...not bad at all. In fact made me love him more because of his sweet voice  :x   :x   :x . Thank you, thank you Damsu for posting it . ^:)^ and for all the updates about our guy.  =D> . I guess you are right after all, BYJ and KHJ spending Christmas together. I'm glad that my two favorite guys are hanging out together , bonding, and singing together as well.

Ladies, I don't like his hair curly as well  :)) . He looks good in every hairstyle but that one...sorry....but still Saranghaeyo Yong Joon'sshi.  :x    :-*

Maybe this kind of hair ( not curly ) ???

85657-11712411711-1.jpg

or this ... =))

sp71.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Whoa !!! Been away from this site quite awhile and it moved pretty quickly. :) I guess I've been absent for days and I've missed a lot :| . First, let me greet our Bae sisters :-h "hello" I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Woohooo !!! Finally got to hear our guy singing the entire song of " From Begining Until Now " I must say I'm impressed. For a person who haven't really sing professionally ...not bad...not bad at all. In fact made me love him more because of his sweet voice  :x   :x   :x . Thank you, thank you Damsu for posting it . ^:)^ and for all the updates about our guy.  =D> . I guess you are right after all, BYJ and KHJ spending Christmas together. I'm glad that my two favorite guys are hanging out together , bonding, and singing together as well.

Ladies, I don't like his hair curly as well  :)) . He looks good in every hairstyle but that one...sorry....but still Saranghaeyo Yong Joon'sshi.  :x    :-*

Maybe this kind of hair ( not curly ) ???

85657-11712411711-1.jpg

or this ... =))

sp71.gif

Hello to all my Baesisters, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone... Much thanks to Dam-Su for sharing the audio of BYJ's song. My God can't seem to wait for the release of the album. getting so so excited now. I can't help but smile while listening to his voice and my smile is getting wider while the song is ending, crazy me hahahaha..... MicrosoftInternetExplorer4reminiscing those days, sis. :)

Dam-Su said:   hello there Jeunn. :-h it's great to see you back. :) i hope you had a wonderful christmas. for a first timer who hadn't received any training in singing and who isn't a professional singer, he did very well. his voice is very impressive. he must have put tremendous efforts for the recording. ahhh... such an admirable Man. btw, i read this news on BYJfan blogsite in Japanese shared by yume3: "キーイーストの後輩、キム・ヒョンジュンのレコーディングの際、スタジオに応援に駆け付けたこともありました。(韓国紙記者)"
(Google translate: There was also key when junior East, the recording of Kim Hyun Joong, rushed to support the studio. (Paper reporter Korea)). it seems the alien boy went to the recording studio to give his support to our Man. heee... im imagining the lad coaching his Hyung on proper vocals. 8-> 8-> 8-> ahhh... i can see a Chan-hyuk-Chan-woo bromance here. :> :> im also happy that these two bros spent their christmas partying together. i hope that one day i could see these two standing on one stage together doing a duet. wouldn't that be great? oohhh... wishful thinking... 8-> 8->

anyway, i much prefer the second look sis. that long straight hair. ahhh... missing his long hair. i wonder if he is growing it back. from the pics above, it seems his hair got longer and tied up at the back. but i really can't tell coz the photos are a bit blurry and he's wearing a cap. but would love to see his long hair back... :)

Guest iluvugudbye

jelen said: Hello to all my Baesisters, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone... Much thanks to Dam-Su for sharing the audio of BYJ's song. My God can't seem to wait for the release of the album. getting so so excited now. I can't help but smile while listening to his voice and my smile is getting wider while the song is ending, crazy me hahahaha..... MicrosoftInternetExplorer4reminiscing those days, sis. :)