Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Dam-Su said: anjela also shared on her blog that wuri Yong Joon went shopping at a boutique in Gangnam in his Maybach on the afternoon of 9th. he seems to be buying a suit. he was wearing a hat, white t-shirt with cardigan, glasses and gray pants. he said hello to the family (fans). he went to the dermatologist on the 10th wearing checkered shirt, black hat, glasses, shoes and green pants. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

willenette said: Dam-Su said: anjela also shared on her blog that wuri Yong Joon went shopping at a boutique in Gangnam in his Maybach on the afternoon of 9th. he seems to be buying a suit. he was wearing a hat, white t-shirt with cardigan, glasses and gray pants. he said hello to the family (fans). he went to the dermatologist on the 10th wearing checkered shirt, black hat, glasses, shoes and green pants. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3 part 6 - CF making and photoshoot

source: baidu
reposted by: yj2829
originally posted by: Maron

much thanks for sharing.. :)>-

will only post the photos which captured his cuteness... :\"> a36.jpg

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a20.jpg

he he he. he seems to be praying in here: :)
a22.jpg

a23.jpg

a25.jpg

a30.jpg

a31.jpg

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg
a36.jpg

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Dam-Su, thank you for sharing the pics. You noticed of his slender legs and what caught my eyes was his muscular arms. hee... :D I agree with you and Will too, always love to see him in his casuals and natural self. :x Glad to hear he is out spending time with his friends and hopefully meeting someone... that we have been looking forward to meet too. ;)

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hi Dam-Su, thank you for sharing the pics. You noticed of his slender legs and what caught my eyes was his muscular arms. hee... :D I agree with you and Will too, always love to see him in his casuals and natural self. :x Glad to hear he is out spending time with his friends and hopefully meeting someone... that we have been looking forward to meet too. ;)

Dam-Su said: willenette said: Dam-Su said: anjela also shared on her blog that wuri Yong Joon went shopping at a boutique in Gangnam in his Maybach on the afternoon of 9th. he seems to be buying a suit. he was wearing a hat, white t-shirt with cardigan, glasses and gray pants. he said hello to the family (fans). he went to the dermatologist on the 10th wearing checkered shirt, black hat, glasses, shoes and green pants. :)

Guest Moments1430291949

Hey Dam-Su, forgotten to thank you for sharing the clips on 'Journey in Search of Korea's Beauty'. I bought the book including the DVD & photo album set but the clips you shared were much more extensive. I really love watching him working on his art pieces so seriously and passionately. :x

Hi there damsu. I was so hesitant to post this message/blog of mine, for I think it's too late but as saying goes "It's better late that never" or "Never too late for important matters that is meaningful to you".You see I became a Korean drama lover when I watched "The Legend" which was dubbed in Tagalog in our local TV channel here in the Philippines sometime in 2009 in QTV(I'm not so sure about the channel for that was 3 yrs ago). It mesmerized of the leading actor and actress which I came to love/like BYJs' and LJAs' acting, thus I bought a copy of the DVD with English subtitle for I was so eager and can't wait for the next episodes.I just came to know this forum through surfing on LJAs' and BYJs' various websites then started to blogged, then later in the M2F thread. What I did missed to surf was the drama "The Legend", maybe that was because I had already watched a long time ago.Then lately, when we/I  were/was mentioning about BYJs' for a comeback small screen project, then wishing him for another sequel of "The Legend", that started me to visit the Soompi thread of the drama "The Legend".I really enjoyed reading and viewing the photos and some video clips, and wondering . .  why oh why,  I'm so late in visiting this forum.But anyways, Its never too late for anything, and I do wish and hope that there will be a sequel for the drama "The Legend" or the Dam-Su couple will be reunitedStill I'm on two digits pages and enjoying it.

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Hi there damsu. I was so hesitant to post this message/blog of mine, for I think it's too late but as saying goes "It's better late that never" or "Never too late for important matters that is meaningful to you".You see I became a Korean drama lover when I watched "The Legend" which was dubbed in Tagalog in our local TV channel here in the Philippines sometime in 2009 in QTV(I'm not so sure about the channel for that was 3 yrs ago). It mesmerized of the leading actor and actress which I came to love/like BYJs' and LJAs' acting, thus I bought a copy of the DVD with English subtitle for I was so eager and can't wait for the next episodes.I just came to know this forum through surfing on LJAs' and BYJs' various websites then started to blogged, then later in the M2F thread. What I did missed to surf was the drama "The Legend", maybe that was because I had already watched a long time ago.Then lately, when we/I  were/was mentioning about BYJs' for a comeback small screen project, then wishing him for another sequel of "The Legend", that started me to visit the Soompi thread of the drama "The Legend".I really enjoyed reading and viewing the photos and some video clips, and wondering . .  why oh why,  I'm so late in visiting this forum.But anyways, Its never too late for anything, and I do wish and hope that there will be a sequel for the drama "The Legend" or the Dam-Su couple will be reunitedStill I'm on two digits pages and enjoying it.

My oh my !!! I guess I've been away on this thread for so long that it moved pretty fast the last time I was here on this forum. Too many beautiful pictures of WYJ has been added and my eyes are feasting on all of them :))

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: My oh my !!! I guess I've been away on this thread for so long that it moved pretty fast the last time I was here on this forum. Too many beautiful pictures of WYJ has been added and my eyes are feasting on all of them :))

November 15, 2012

Yoo Jae-seok is the ‘most difficult to interview’

14172343.jpg

In a survey complied by entertainment journalists, comedian Yoo Jae-seok was picked as the “most difficult star to interview,” owing to his busy schedule.

On an episode of “Brave Talk” on Channel E to air on Nov. 15, reporters talked about their experiences in tracking down busy entertainers.

One reporter told a tale of where he had to wait on the set of “1 Night, 2 Days” to talk to Yoo, while another said that they waited three years for an exclusive interview with actress Go So-young.

But for the most part, all journalists agreed that Yoo was the most-wanted interviewee, but also the most difficult to get a hold of.

Others who were too busy to talk were Hallyu actor Bae Yong-joon and comedian Kang Ho-dong.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said: hey jeunn. :-h ha ha ha.. though the photos are not recent, it is still a "must see". enjoy feasting on them sis. hope we could get to see some recent photos of our Man too. :)>-

Dam-Su said: loujaie said: Hi there damsu. I was so hesitant to post this message/blog of mine, for I think it's too late but as saying goes "It's better late that never" or "Never too late for important matters that is meaningful to you".You see I became a Korean drama lover when I watched "The Legend" which was dubbed in Tagalog in our local TV channel here in the Philippines sometime in 2009 in QTV(I'm not so sure about the channel for that was 3 yrs ago). It mesmerized of the leading actor and actress which I came to love/like BYJs' and LJAs' acting, thus I bought a copy of the DVD with English subtitle for I was so eager and can't wait for the next episodes.I just came to know this forum through surfing on LJAs' and BYJs' various websites then started to blogged, then later in the M2F thread. What I did missed to surf was the drama "The Legend", maybe that was because I had already watched a long time ago.Then lately, when we/I  were/was mentioning about BYJs' for a comeback small screen project, then wishing him for another sequel of "The Legend", that started me to visit the Soompi thread of the drama "The Legend".I really enjoyed reading and viewing the photos and some video clips, and wondering . .  why oh why,  I'm so late in visiting this forum.But anyways, Its never too late for anything, and I do wish and hope that there will be a sequel for the drama "The Legend" or the Dam-Su couple will be reunitedStill I'm on two digits pages and enjoying it.

Dam-Su said: hey Jeunn. :-h oh! forgot to say welcome back. anyway, nope.. i don't think he sneaked back there in the US while you were away. it seems that he is very busy with his company right now. heard their profits increased again. since he is the major shareholder, he might be directly involving himself with managing the company. but always be alert. who knows he might be sneaking in there again without us knowing (perhaps for a business trip). and maybe your dream of riding a limo with him would come true. he he he... :D

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Yup just lately, I've started to blog or post comments on various websites specially in Google and also in youtube since late of 2009, , regarding my favorite actresses and actors which one of them is LJA and BYJ, respectively.  I've  known this soompi thread just last  2011 yet and posted my comments as judyannlou then recently loujaie when the soompi thread was been reformat. I found the soompi thread for drama "The Legend" enjoyable. Some blogs/comments were so  funny and interesting, and I'm starting to surf in 3 digit pages now, though some pictures were already been removed but still I find it awesome thus eased my bore-dome. 

Hey there damsu, yes I'm enjoying and laughing for various blogs/comments its because I know the story of the drama already. I've watched "The Legend with English subtitle and also watched it in our local TV channel that was being dubbed in our national language. Some of the speculations were right and wrong ( I know that the drama was still airing when this thread was created, it was somewhat question and answer portion) and some blogs were negative thus creating havoc to some bloggers.Presently,  right now I'm on page 200 and I've read every blogs per pages and I was wondering if you damsu was liezle at those time. . . Ooopppsss sorryjust my speculation carried by my imagination.